Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Saw this coming. She’s obsessed with dates around her covid/coma.
It's not even the day she woke up, it's just the day she decided to tweet. I might start celebrating the anniversaries of my tweets. One year since I tweeted that I had a bad dream/bagel/bad day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a deeply personal photo and she posts it shamelessly for thousands to see 😪
Agreed. This is the fucked up thing, she has to monetise this trauma to make any money. It’s either that or monetise her child, which hasn’t seemed to have taken off. The entire influencer economy is sick and this is one of the worst instances of it imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EllaEm87

VIP Member
You are not entitled to claim a payment to assist with your independence when you are not independent - this should not be a surprise. What costs were you incurring in hospital Grace, that PIP would cover? Bus fares? Taxi fares? Money towards rehab equipment or support aids? This was all provided for you free of charge. YOU WERE NOT ENTITLED TO IT.

• Heart

beans01

Chatty Member
92C3B764-F1DE-47A9-86A0-BB8C729759B0.jpeg

really? At every opportunity you call your child feral. Having a few toys on the floor is ‘chaos’ to you.
Your version of interacting with your child is putting him in that bouncer on a surface that’s not stable and a hazard. Honestly o_O.

• Heart

Romy

VIP Member
Yh Grace is basically the same size as pre-pregnancy even though she insists she’s a size 18-20 *cough*.She was banging on about boundaries/trauma, I mean look at the tweets:
View attachment 900354
View attachment 900355
She also posted something the other day about “losing weight” but in some kind of woo woo metaphorical sense. You know she is “the gal who lived” and no doubt was extremely “triggered” by a follower that didn’t acknowledge the fact that Grace was in a coma, died,
met Archangel Raphael who gave her “energy and told her to go back” to earth, or read her Grazia interview. I mean can you call yourself a follower if you’re not aware of the aforementioned? 🤷.
"The anniversary of MY hospital admission and cardiac arrest" interesting how she deliberately chooses not to talk about Covid, the reason she ended up there.

And above all, isn’t it her only baby’s first birthday?! Shouldn't she better focus on that and rejoice. It would be any parent first thinking, even those mums who suffered, had very difficult pregnancies or deliveries. Nasty selfish woman.

Bloop3138

Her latest insta post "I never worried about Cyprus. I never worried that he was coming into this world early."

WOW. Just wow. She never worried about her baby being born months early, whilst it's mother was being put into a coma...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

lc04050607

I really think she expected there to be a media frenzy. Interviews left right and centre, book deals, photo shoots, loads of new work and AD campaigns, millions of new followers etc.
10000%. I bet she’s raging at the fact that nobody’s all that interested.

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I’m sure the medical team would have looked at all options, not just listen to grace only.
In my experience of labour, I insisted on intervention and that was listened to. However wasn't the baby very prem? I'm sure it was more a case of these are the options and having that discussion. OBs don't do emergency prem c-sections lightly.

I suspect there is a bit of grace wanting to take control of the situation in retrospect as it must be a very traumatic memory.

It's easier to say 'i saved my son's life' than 'i got so unhealthy with covid my baby was born prem and then I was in a coma'.

I've noticed that she follows lots of birthing Instagram's that are extremely anti intervention. I didn't realise until I got pregnant how much moralising and misinformation there is in the birth world. If you swallow that kool aid I imagine it's hard when things don't go to plan. A 'natural' birth becomes not just a preference but the key aim of the pregnancy. It's why babies end up dead becuase parents want a particular ✨birth experience ✨ at all costs.

• Heart

Disillusioned

VIP Member
If she’s had the same therapist since 2017 then I’d suggest that therapist is not helping her, is possibly enabling her to remain in unhealthy behaviours. Is it still woman she had sleepovers with? Red flags.

• Heart

beans01

Chatty Member
I really think grace was looking forward to this December to share her photos and statements about how she survived. Every element about her life now surrounds her coma.

She will never change, her ego has inflated as she thinks she’s greater then all for fighting her survival (what a dig to all those who lost their loved ones due to covid).

grace has no awareness off covid or just pure ignorant that she could catch it again, I know so many who has caught covid a second time. Then you have someone like grace, who chooses pure ignorance the virus is still around.

it literally won’t shock me in March if she has a celebration of the day she was reborn, I.e graces version of waking up from the coma.

give me strength lol 😂

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Grace Victory #7 Daily therapy means she’s always just cried, food is constantly fried, do you know she ‘died’?

Devitodorito

Medically fit doesn’t mean fit and healthy - it means there’s nothing else they can do in the hospital etc.

Lexilex

I thought Grace would give us a break from the coma talk on Boxing Day I was wrong:
7A349386-0AF1-4B2C-9326-270005B1DF83.jpeg
C457D1D8-A788-4DD7-9334-520ACD4333A4.jpeg

secondly if I was struggling to breathe there is no way I would be taking a selfie. To be honest this would be the last thing on my mind. It is not necessary to document everything and share it on social media. It is not necessary at all !

• Sad
  • Heart