Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Improving ICU care??? Wow.
She was in hospital in a pandemic peak where nurses were looking after more than one patient like the normally would in ICU. The level of care these patients all needed was unknown in such high numbers and levels of actual medical treatment needed just to save their lives.
Of course care was not optimum. It was hell.
*edit
I should add my mum was amazingly cared for in ICU pre pandemic.

Birth trauma does need more support but mental health services throughout the NHS is shocking and the funding seems to get less and less so maybe speak to parliament Grace and demand that for some attention.

Reactions: 21

Lexilex

Grace is back to writing her column and using her usual Strapline 😒:
D63BB6F3-D8E9-4352-94CD-06FD2FD2ECE7.jpeg

I feel like she uses Cyprus as a human accessory. I do wonder about his development, I don’t think he gets much stimulation I don’t see Grace reading or playing with him. She either parks him in front of the tv or he’s left playing alone with his beige toys 🙄.

• Sad
  • Sick

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being her friend or relative it would be so fucking draining hearing about her dying and being reborn constantly she is the most self centered person I’ve ever come across. It’s fucking mind numbing

• Heart
  • Haha
Grace doesn’t think about food guys, she nibbles to survive 😂😂😂 lactose intolerant but not to Mac n cheese, cauliflower cheese, buttermilk fried chicken or anything unhealthily cheesy. Just the milk based protein they kept her alive on that she had the audacity to complain about.
Oh and the nurses didn’t brush her hair. Bitches!!!

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I thought she was fine and healthy. She contridicts herself so much. Needs benefits from the DWP but is employing party organisers and big parties? She is probably in financial difficulties after not ‘working’

How can the doctor say the probability of her catching it again is low? He’s a doctor, not a statistician? The probability of her catching it is the same as any of us catching it, which at the mo is actually pretty high. The probability of it killing her is pretty high tho.

Also if he’s nearly 1 he shouldn’t be in size 3 nappies as per the cardboard box in his room, surely?

qwerty1996

I get her situation was awful, etc but as an influencer you earn quite big money so surely she should've saved to have stuff to fall back on? I mean I'm all for people having PIP and help from the government and stuff but in the same breath she's chatting about luxury holidays - most working people who are on benefits couldn't even afford that, she's so tone deaf.
yes I agree. PIP isn’t means tested so you can still be entitled to it despite your income and it is there as an almost security blanket so disabled people have some income to fall back on if their disability stops them working at any given point. I am in favour of this and disabled myself. But talking about luxury this and luxury that amongst that tweet is tone deaf looool especially given many disabled people live in extreme poverty. She’s getting unbearable

• Heart

Devitodorito

The indignity of asking when your partner and father of your child who stuck by you during a long term hospital stay is going to propose is just embarrassing

• Heart

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Physical health update youtube video uploaded today – overview.
  • Update on ICU experience / Year has gone by since that moment
  • Incubated, cardiac arrest, trachy in, organ failure, clot in lung
  • When woke up from coma, still had trachy in, clot had gone, had thrush and stomach bug.
  • Talked about bowl movements
  • Woke up from coma, could not move
  • Foot drop (now healed)
  • Thought she had a stroke/ did not
  • Had heart inflammation that went away
  • No brain damage
  • Died for 4 minutes
  • Learn to sit/stand/walk again then went to rehab and left in May
  • Worked with a private physio to work on left side of body
  • Released from ICU due to medically fit in march, then left normal ward etc
  • Medically fit right now and pretty much back to normal
  • Arm has full range now/ had nerve damage (problems with grip now)
  • Thumb is last physical thing to heal
  • Still on heart medication for fast heart rate
  • Lung, left lung is where covid hit the most. Minimal scarring. Lung function is normal or slightly below.
  • Addressed question around voice, tubes hit/rubbed cords, will be investigated on why her voice is still not back to normal
  • Trachy scar has not healed well, keloid, has option to get it reopened and closed again
  • Literal death, but ok with her voice, scar and dodgy thumb. Grateful to be alive.
  • Grace said she does not talk about covid that often and what happened anymore
  • Gravely unwell and now shes not
  • Recovering well and happy with recovery and medical team are beyond happy
  • Mentioned the matted hair / everyone surprised and shocked she is alive and thriving
  • Mentioned about out of breathless and was like this before
  • Will do follow up Q&A
‘ doesn’t talk about what happened and covid anymore’

lol

• Haha

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
If she knew it was Covid she should’ve been isolating.
This woman is just so selfish in everything she does.

Starry123

I think its really horrible how she refers to him as feral. From her stories he just appeared to be sitting there when she made the comment.
And she is not jesus christ- she wasnt reborn. I have never in my life heard someone carry on about rebirth, death anniversary, birthdays when they have had a cardiac arrest. She is honestly cooked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I just find everything she tweets/posts is either a beg for freebies or a huge attention seeking, 'look at me' attempt to stay relevant tbh. I don't really know what she's about any more apart from 'the gal that lived'.

• Heart

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I think it would have been a real opportunity to use her platform for SO much post covid, it could have been a chance to reinvent herself, her brand and what she is in terms of her channel, as well as raising awareness to her followers of things like the NHS that saved her life etc but somehow the whole family channel thing seems to have been a bit of a damp squib and just sort of gone unnoticed. I feel like she's just drifting atm and doing the bare minimum, we haven't even seen much of the parenting side of things as some bloggers naturally turn towards when they have children. I dont even know what i'd describe Grace's channel as in terms of content now; its not fashion any more as such, its not parenting/family, its just mainly what food G is craving, eating or planning to eat, moaning about holidays and complaining about Cyprus..

• Sad