Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that person who said she will start a cult!
She’s gone and started a facebook group for covid coma survivors so she’s halfway there lool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1009829
really? At every opportunity you call your child feral. Having a few toys on the floor is ‘chaos’ to you.
Your version of interacting with your child is putting him in that bouncer on a surface that’s not stable and a hazard. Honestly o_O.
This feels sort of crappy on Lee who has gone above and beyond for that baby, like how many dads could have done what he did? 🤷🏻‍♀️ He must be traumatised too and now he’s getting subtweeted cos she has to work? Gross.

Reactions: 9
It seems the Daily Mail have picked up the Cosmo story - "Now speaking for the first time about her coma" - if only that were the case....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah cause he’s bloody bored Grace! He has to resort to playing with wipes.
TBF kids like to play with the most boring objects. You can have house full of the most colourful toys and they will pick up a spoon or plastic lid ( or wipes ) and can be entertained until forever.
I don’t blame Grace for this, that’s just how the kids work.

Reactions: 15
TBF kids like to play with the most boring objects. You can have house full of the most colourful toys and they will pick up a spoon or plastic lid ( or wipes ) and can be entertained until forever.
I don’t blame Grace for this, that’s just how the kids work.
That’s true but I don’t think I’ve seen him actually play with anything on Grace’s story or see Grace play with him. He’s usually plonked in front of the tv.

Reactions: 9
Lol, when didn’t she enjoy eating takeaways on the sofa.
I know right. Something is off about the sentiment.
“What an awful, harrowing experience. Life is so precious. Ah well, better grab it with both hands and order a takeaway to have on the couch”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
7AE1E258-5F5C-44E5-9255-7B4677046FC0.jpeg
54F6C2FD-E2C4-4DF3-998A-0DCDCB0C6186.jpeg

8211F348-384A-4F92-BBC8-8EB1CF404FB2.jpeg

Snippet above from the article, and 2 screenshots from her IG. What absolute bull, she was mixing right before catching covid.
Whilst I think it’s absolute awful she caught covid and went through so much, she also hardly helped herself. Even recently with covid figures creeping back up, she still had many guest over for her baby’s birthday.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Quick question, why were Lee and the baby there?! No one else appeared to have their family with them?

Reactions: 4
How many holidays is she going to go on before she goes on her “First proper holiday” 😂
What she calls "proper holiday" is outside Britain I reckon, maybe outside Europe ? Total nonsense.

Like they're not lookalike enough, they dress like twins.
Screenshot_20220127-142850_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220127-143336_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.