Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1031812

What is going on with this makeup! It looks awful
I can't stop staring! She's overdone it with the bronzer, we've all been there but we usually realise when we step into natural lighting.

How did she not think "that's a bit heavy" when she saw the pic, uploaded the pic, posted it on her grid and stories...

Then again, she used to make her brows the size of slugs because they had grown out and instead of shaping them or doing a naturally fluffy brow, she just drew a block around every stray hair 😂😂.

Her brows were 4 inches fat for months.

Reactions: 2
Wanting to be a full time mum meaning..., lying in the sofa eating junk while my bored as hell "feral" kid watches TV and plays with wipes. But bills dude, bills. TF.

(English is not my first language)

Reactions: 12
I can't stop staring! She's overdone it with the bronzer, we've all been there but we usually realise when we step into natural lighting.

How did she not think "that's a bit heavy" when she saw the pic, uploaded the pic, posted it on her grid and stories...

Then again, she used to make her brows the size of slugs because they had grown out and instead of shaping them or doing a naturally fluffy brow, she just drew a block around every stray hair 😂😂.

Her brows were 4 inches fat for months.
I remember the brows and she also would lie and say they were her natural brows. As if people couldn't see with their own eyes how her eyebrows had morphed into slugs because she'd overdrawn them. What a lunatic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Grace uploaded a new vlog of course it was bare minimum effort with only 2K views at present. I have to say that Grace has really aged recently and really let herself go. I mean why would you allow yourself to be filmed looking like this?
CE656AAF-B997-4443-BA11-17102A270E26.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
sorry but the way they say "come" at the baby to get his attention, I don't have a kid so forgive me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like the way you'd call a dog

Reactions: 12
that person who said she will start a cult!
She’s gone and started a facebook group for covid coma survivors so she’s halfway there lool
Is weird because as much as what she went through was sad, I feel a disconnect with her story. She talks about it a lot without actually talking about it/ what happened / how she really got through it.

Reactions: 4
D44F62AC-7E9C-4C48-96F9-69BB044C0315.jpeg

I’m not surprised that Grace didn’t answer this question. Even though she keeps banging on about being medically fit. I also don’t think that Grace is a good ambassador for the mind charity, she isn’t encouraging or empathetic to others. Grace just likes to be centre stage and talk about her own trauma, as if she is the only person in the world to experience any form of distress or trauma.

Reactions: 22
even after a new vlog her thread is as dead as that time she died.

shes so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here, I watched her new vlog and had to come here to comment. Her content is so blah. There’s a sadness to her videos, it’s uncomfortable to watch. I used to really enjoy graces channel back in the disco pant and Jeffery Campbell days but she doesn’t half contradict herself.
Grace and Lee came off disinterested in there ‘half paid’ holiday, looked really boring. I bet the resort regret gifting them the trip, they made it look awful. It would have been nice to see some content of C’s first time by the seaside and sand but that didn’t happen, I feel bad for the little bubba.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s a sadness to her videos, it’s uncomfortable to watch.
Feel like this with her stories now, like it goes to show how classist/ableist the influencing industry is but you really need to have your own buckets of cash to go off doing interesting things (meals out, holidays, shopping, blah blah blah) an audience wants to see, and obviously be physically able to.

Watching someone sit in all day & begrudge their partner for not being able to keep them at home isn’t the light and fluffy meaningless sales adjacent content brands (or audiences?) want. It’s quite sad and like you say not the life I invisaged for her at her peak, she was really genuinely very good once upon a time!

Reactions: 11
I recently found grace's new family channel and after watching her years ago when she was UglyFaceOfBeauty I couldn't believe how different she was and how inauthentic her new vibe felt. It gave me the feeling that she's trying to give off this middle-class mum, minimal mum feel, does anyone feel the same way? Sorry if this has been spoken about before I'm new to this thread x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.