Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snippets from graces stories today (not sure if they will upload in correct order. Go to her stories to watch full context.

I just hate she calls her beautiful child feral ā˜ 
D5511EE5-5D1F-4AEF-A0C5-B909EF6BD017.jpeg
022FE27B-7509-43DB-AFAC-474832715EA7.jpeg
B48839D3-A4C1-4BB3-9275-A637678A4962.jpeg

No doubt what grace went through was horrific. She really needs to take time away from social media and process whatā€™s happened. Sheā€™s healthy now (so she says) and should count her blessings and be grateful to all the medics.

I had a friend who nearly died and spent months in hospital, she got a few therapy sessions and built up her strength emotionally and physically after. Though I know everyone deals with things differently, I honestly think sometimes grace likes to play the victim to gain attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Snippets from graces stories today (not sure if they will upload in correct order. Go to her stories to watch full context.

I just hate she calls her beautiful child feral ā˜ 
View attachment 1004852View attachment 1004853View attachment 1004855

No doubt what grace went through was horrific. She really needs to take time away from social media and process whatā€™s happened. Sheā€™s healthy now (so she says) and should count her blessings and be grateful to all the medics.

I had a friend who nearly died and spent months in hospital, she got a few therapy sessions and built up her strength emotionally and physically after. Though I know everyone deals with things differently, I honestly think sometimes grace likes to play the victim to gain attention.
The way she shouted at him šŸ˜¢
Apparently sheā€™s 100% healthy but I couldnā€™t listen to all the stories as her breathing is bad!

Reactions: 5
Was her stay gifted? It was hard to tell but I also don't have sound on so may have missed it on the auto captions

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s said sheā€™s worried to ā€˜go back to workā€™ does she actually have a proper job?!

Reactions: 9
I think its really horrible how she refers to him as feral. From her stories he just appeared to be sitting there when she made the comment.
And she is not jesus christ- she wasnt reborn. I have never in my life heard someone carry on about rebirth, death anniversary, birthdays when they have had a cardiac arrest. She is honestly cooked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish sheā€™d stop trying to make ā€œre-birthdayā€ a thing itā€™s not a thing! She really does thing sheā€™s Jesus doesnā€™t she
Look, may be she is the Second Coming? Has anyone seriously considered that? Jesus himself was doubted by many at the time. Perhaps God has chosen an influencer on a career downturn, hit by Covid, to save us?

Iā€™m going to hedge my bets and set up a small shrine: just an empty burger box, some used period pants and a photo of Our Lady Saviour to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Look, may be she is the Second Coming? Has anyone seriously considered that? Jesus himself was doubted by many at the time. Perhaps God has chosen an influencer on a career downturn, hit by Covid, to save us?

Iā€™m going to hedge my bets and set up a small shrine: just an empty burger box, some used period pants and a photo of Our Lady Saviour to start with.
Oh my god I hope she doesnā€™t read this, sheā€™ll start a bleeping cult! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not that Iā€™m a bastard butā€¦

I do like the fact the cosmo article on Twitter has duck all engagement interest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone earlier in the thread made such a good point about her use of words, she doesnā€™t want to say ā€˜good morningā€™ because morning sounds too much like mourning and ur words have power blah blah but then speaks such negativity over that poor baby

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone earlier in the thread made such a good point about her use of words, she doesnā€™t want to say ā€˜good morningā€™ because morning sounds too much like mourning and ur words have power blah blah but then speaks such negativity over that poor baby
Iā€™m sorry but I feel like Grace had a baby for the wrong reasons. She hoped that getting pregnant would force Lee to propose (that didnā€™t happen).To get lots of attention and freebies whilst being pregnant (she received a bit of PR but nothing out of the ordinary). Then to receive lots of business ops and money from a family YouTube channel (which has tanked). Finally she is attempting to desperately peddle her story of survival (it has been mentioned here even that had poor online engagement). I found it particularly sad during the cabin trip,Cyprus was playing with the pedal of the dustbin and Grace walked passed him and yet again called him a ā€œferal childā€. The poor child was bored and was looking for some stimulation. I have seen how aunties on social media like Rmarni and Daina interact with their nieces and nephews. Completely different to Grace they have a much stronger connection, play and show interest in the childā€™s development. Grace just grabs Cyprus when itā€™s for a cute photo op, sheā€™s just so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m sorry but I feel like Grace had a baby for the wrong reasons. She hoped that getting pregnant would force Lee to propose (that didnā€™t happen).To get lots of attention and freebies whilst being pregnant (she received a bit of PR but nothing out of the ordinary). Then to receive lots of business ops and money from a family YouTube channel (which has tanked). Finally she is attempting to desperately peddle her story of survival (it has been mentioned here even that had poor online engagement). I found it particularly sad during the cabin trip,Cyprus was playing with the pedal of the dustbin and Grace walked passed him and yet again called him a ā€œferal childā€. The poor child was bored and was looking for some stimulation. I have seen how aunties on social media like Rmarni and Daina interact with their nieces and nephews. Completely different to Grace they have a much stronger connection, play and show interest in the childā€™s development. Grace just grabs Cyprus when itā€™s for a cute photo op, sheā€™s just so selfish.
All she does is sit on the couch with him!

Reactions: 5
92C3B764-F1DE-47A9-86A0-BB8C729759B0.jpeg

really? At every opportunity you call your child feral. Having a few toys on the floor is ā€˜chaosā€™ to you.
Your version of interacting with your child is putting him in that bouncer on a surface thatā€™s not stable and a hazard. Honestly o_O.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.