Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things-
All the photos where she’s hugging people/ faces pressed together 😬
All the hotel stories should be marked AD
Did she pay for her make up and outfit or is that more undeclared AD’s?!
I really hope she or Lee don’t catch covid, I’m worried for her!

Reactions: 4
Influencer of the year for what content? Theres been a handful of videos / pics, defo should of went to someone else.

Reactions: 18
Doesn’t declare her ADs and gifts yet gets influencer of the year, how ironic lol. You know what, winning the reward is a nice addition in her recovery journey. But I can’t help but think she just won becuse people felt sorry for her. Her content as an influencer is poor, she has been stuck in a rut for years, creative wise. I think it’s a shame that it didn’t go to someone who has worked super hard to create good content.

Her sisters posted this on her story. Weird she only got a test 2 days ago, when she said she’s on day 6 now.
She’s such a drama Queen, calm down hun everybody has to stay at home when they’re sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hate to say it. But getting sick was the best thing that happened to her career. Definitely a pity award. They had no choice.

Reactions: 33
As someone who’s disabled and who’s partner helps her especially with stairs and walking. But lee walking her up would be sweet and understandable but it ends up as weird because he just follows her up and stands behind her like a shadow

Reactions: 3
It’s just so freaking sad and unbelievable what she’s doing.
She has the perfect chance to talk, to educate, to raise awareness,instead she’s playing the victim card and have some weird God syndrome - just ME ME ME. I survived, because I’m the best…
Instead spending thousands for that hideous birthday party maybe donate some of that money to underpaid and overworked NHS. Me more humble Grace. Stop cashing in on your “miracle survival” and collect awards which clearly are given to you out of the pity.
she really is milking it all in the worst way.. it really is all about her, its almost narcissistic and everything is just another cash cow opportunity to line their pockets and beg free stuff. I don't even think she has managed to stay vaguely relevant and as awful as it sounds, this covid ordeal has sort of revived her flagging views at a time when all 'content' seemed to consist of trying to get lee to propose to her and her daily 'im due on' posts..

Edit to say - the fact that she didn't even mention the NHS or any of the staff that are the reason she is even able to BE there accepting an award, but manages to thank gleam and her PR.. just says it all. so so incredibly selfish and ungrateful. As UnderThePalmTree said, such a huge platform to potentially do so much good and she chooses this.. disappointing but maybe not surprising :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This girl is something else. I’m a nurse (on a covid ward for the last 18 months) and having seen a number of people who weren’t lucky enough to make it (through no lack of will or determination) and knowing how grateful they would be to still be here today, every word that comes out of her mouth feels insulting. I watched her video out of curiosity and cringed from start to finish, whilst I don’t deny that patients know their own body she 100% believes her intuition surpassed all of her medical team’s knowledge and experience. I know I personally and a lot of my colleagues don’t do the job to be praised but she’s boarder line, if not completely over the line, rude about the care she received. I hope when she brings herself to actually read her notes she will get a better understanding of how much her team did for her.... but it’s probably wishful thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This girl is something else. I’m a nurse (on a covid ward for the last 18 months) and having seen a number of people who weren’t lucky enough to make it (through no lack of will or determination) and knowing how grateful they would be to still be here today, every word that comes out of her mouth feels insulting. I watched her video out of curiosity and cringed from start to finish, whilst I don’t deny that patients know their own body she 100% believes her intuition surpassed all of her medical team’s knowledge and experience. I know I personally and a lot of my colleagues don’t do the job to be praised but she’s boarder line, if not completely over the line, rude about the care she received. I hope when she brings herself to actually read her notes she will get a better understanding of how much her team did for her.... but it’s probably wishful thinking.
I totally agree with this and have expressed similar sentiments on this thread in the last few days. I am a medic and like you, saw the absolute devastation that covid brought and how traumatic it was for both patients and staff alike. I cant get over how in that video she complained about her hair, nails, staff she didn't like and bemoaning rehab and demanding her own bathroom. Its all insulting and her silence on acknowledging the brilliant care she did receive. I wonder how different she would have felt had we not had a public healthcare system that is free at the point of access, and she had to pay for care in a system where wealth really does dictate health.

Reactions: 12
It’s concerning she takes things like this as a ‘sign’ to do something. She should only drive if she’s actually able too, I.e physically strong enough too. Imagine if she needed to suddenly emergency break etc. I find her actions sometimes so irresponsible.
A0B6DA60-CFD7-4F77-AE77-73CD30BD1B91.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
she should take the pandemic as a sign to wear a damn mask

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If it was me I would be bleeping terrified of catching it again and going through it all again. I know you can’t live in fear but she’s being reckless. Not even a hint of being careful

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You would think she would be cautious as if she caught it again she maybe wouldn't be so lucky.
I think she either doesn’t believe or she tells her self that covid wasn’t the thing that actually made her so sick that she nearly died ( or rose again whatever!) that would be admitting she wasn’t as healthy as she portrayed.

It was all the other stuff too like ( chosing) to be placed into a coma with all the medication and treatments to keep her alive that made her so weak when she woke up. But that wasnt needed because she had covid and it had wrecked havoc with her body.… oh no….

Either that or she thinks she’s invincible now she’s had it but that was 10 months ago and a different variant. Her her body was hit hard she’s bound to be more vulnerable than she was to illness. But I agree I’d want to be more careful after all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s concerning she takes things like this as a ‘sign’ to do something. She should only drive if she’s actually able too, I.e physically strong enough too. Imagine if she needed to suddenly emergency break etc. I find her actions sometimes so irresponsible.
View attachment 768765
She hardly stands correctly. You can see it even in the photos. Seems a bit early to drive a car which is not adapted to disability.
(And we don't need to know the brand, like it's important here).

Reactions: 12
Wow shes bigger than I thought 😂 shes really working them angles in her insta pics
she's been lying about her size for years and relies on angles, photo editing etc. She is around 5'7" as well so its not like she's short, and she will still claim to be several sizes smaller than she actually is. Its plain to see when other bloggers or events pics (ie anything not taken by her) post pics of her clearly looking diff to what she does for the gram

I think she either doesn’t believe or she tells her self that covid wasn’t the thing that actually made her so sick that she nearly died ( or rose again whatever!) that would be admitting she wasn’t as healthy as she portrayed.

It was all the other stuff too like ( chosing) to be placed into a coma with all the medication and treatments to keep her alive that made her so weak when she woke up. But that wasnt needed because she had covid and it had wrecked havoc with her body.… oh no….

Either that or she thinks she’s invincible now she’s had it but that was 10 months ago and a different variant. Her her body was hit hard she’s bound to be more vulnerable than she was to illness. But I agree I’d want to be more careful after all that.
I think she actually believes her

she's been lying about her size for years and relies on angles, photo editing etc. She is around 5'7" as well so its not like she's short, and she will still claim to be several sizes smaller than she actually is. Its plain to see when other bloggers or events pics (ie anything not taken by her) post pics of her clearly looking diff to what she does for the gram

I think she actually believes her
Edit cos posted half a message 😂 what I meant to say was that I think she actually believes that her self-imposed 'special/invincible' status will protect her from covid again:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.