Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well turns out she won influencer of the year at the award show thingymibob… what we thinking?
Why does this not surprise me, she has been begging fans to vote for her for ages and I do not mean this in a horrible way but I do think they have cashed in literally and figuratively on the whole covid/baby/Lee/new family YT channel..

I think there are other bloggers out there with way better content and effort than Grace puts in

Reactions: 22
I think the video cut off right at the part of her speech where she was saying she dedicated the award to all the NHS workers who saved both her and her son 👀

Reactions: 9
She’ll be even more insufferable now, definitely a pity award though, not sure how much influencing she’s actually done this year

Reactions: 16
Her sisters at the awards??? When she’s been in bed for days saying how ill she is with a flu...has covid taught her nothing? No one wants to get ill!!
Also no mention on her stories about covid, would’ve thought she would’ve stressed the importance of getting a pcr if you have any kind of symptoms. Really has shocked me how little they’ve raised awareness other than in direct relation to how covid has affected Grace, no encouragement to get the vaccine or wear masks etc.

also deffo the pity award, imagine if they didn’t give it to her, they had no choice really.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Her sisters at the awards??? When she’s been in bed for days saying how ill she is with a flu...has covid taught her nothing? No one wants to get ill!!
Also no mention on her stories about covid, would’ve thought she would’ve stressed the importance of getting a pcr if you have any kind of symptoms. Really has shocked me how little they’ve raised awareness other than in direct relation to how covid has affected Grace, no encouragement to get the vaccine or wear masks etc.

also deffo the pity award, imagine if they didn’t give it to her, they had no choice really.
I feel like they're both inherently selfish people in that they don't seem to make a stand for anything long-term much unless it directly affects them, particularly grace and im not just talking about the covid story.

Reactions: 17
That must be a bitter sweet feeling - she must realise she only won that award because she nearly died... Been an "influencer" for how many years? And only got this award because she didn't take a pandemic seriously.

Reactions: 10
That must be a bitter sweet feeling - she must realise she only won that award because she nearly died... Been an "influencer" for how many years? And only got this award because she didn't take a pandemic seriously.
That won’t occur to her. She honestly thinks she’s like Christ resurrected. She died and survived and can now post crappy Heinz ads

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That won’t occur to her. She honestly thinks she’s like Christ resurrected. She died and survived and can now post crappy Heinz ads
And let’s all take a minute to thank God for allowing Grace to stay around to show us all the amazing Heinz children’s food :love: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping sorry state of affairs when the woman who gave the NHS no credit for saving her life gets the “influencer of the year” award.

Narcissism must be fully embedded in those awards- the people who run it, the people who are nominated…. Etc. Just wow

Reactions: 27
It’s just so freaking sad and unbelievable what she’s doing.
She has the perfect chance to talk, to educate, to raise awareness,instead she’s playing the victim card and have some weird God syndrome - just ME ME ME. I survived, because I’m the best…
Instead spending thousands for that hideous birthday party maybe donate some of that money to underpaid and overworked NHS. Me more humble Grace. Stop cashing in on your “miracle survival” and collect awards which clearly are given to you out of the pity.

Reactions: 23
agreed. I think her sheer narcissism will ensure this only bolsters her 'the girl who lived cos im special' bs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.