Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why I watched the second episode. It was so boring :ROFLMAO:

I thought her first video back to YouTube would have got more views then this.
98k views is abysmal, but I wonder if the YouTube algo suppresses anything talking about covid because of the amount of unverified info that’ll inevitably do the rounds on their platform…? It’s her USP but may be shafting her visibility.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's been vaccinated? Has Lee? Her sister? Any immunity from her first infection has long gone. Eating sea moss and going about unmasked after what she's already been through seems madddd.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
For me, seamoss isn't the issue. There's no cure for covid, all anyone can do is try their best to avoid coming into contact with it and keep healthy. People have upped their vitamin intake and other things to boost their immune system. That's normal.

My issue is she's only doing a fraction of what she could be doing. Eating seamoss but going out maskless, in gatherings and eating junk. Even a healthy person should be doing all those things, let alone someone who's health is now severely compromised.

Reactions: 8
I dreamt I visited Grace, Lee and Cyprus. She kicked me out of the house because I said her pillows were discoloured. 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know beauty is subjective, of course, but nastiness eminates from her and that immediately makes her unattractive to me as a person overall.
Oh she’s absolutely vile but facially very pretty, and idk if it’s a filter or being healthier since the coma (lol @ that but you know what I mean, basically not being so big she has the diabetes tell tell rings on the neck and bad skin) but her skin is lovely at the mo.

Her outfits tho wtf

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.