Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it why she needs the classic proposal?
They are together 3 years, have a child together, went through tit with covid and have obviously talked about and discussed a wedding and marriage?
So why she needs this circus with proposal? Just sit down both of you and come to some agreement that “Yes, let’s get married! “, set the date and you are done.
Just don’t tell me that after all this pathetic begging she will act genuinely surprised with tears rolling down “OMG I wasn’t expecting this” or some kind of a tit.

Reactions: 13
I just don’t get it why she needs the classic proposal?
They are together 3 years, have a child together, went through tit with covid and have obviously talked about and discussed a wedding and marriage?
So why she needs this circus with proposal? Just sit down both of you and come to some agreement that “Yes, let’s get married! “, set the date and you are done.
Just don’t tell me that after all this pathetic begging she will act genuinely surprised with tears rolling down “OMG I wasn’t expecting this” or some kind of a tit.

It’s so weird as well to have to wait for Lee to be ready?!
Ready for what? After three years together and a child?

Reactions: 5
Maybe lee knows he cant afford the type of ring grace wants because she seems so incredibly hard to please everything has to be perfect including the ring

Reactions: 9
Grace has literally begged for a proposal for over a year, when he does propose its hardly romantic as she begged for it. They are a strange couple, like you literally have a child but act like teenagers.
If it was not for the child, I think Lee would have left her to be honest.

Reactions: 14
After three years together and a child?
A child isn’t a commitment to a person tho, a child is a commitment to the child for at least 18 years - and plenty of men don’t even keep that up. I don’t buy into the gross old trope that women have babies to trap men so am not trying to say that, but I don’t think everyone who goes into parenthood with someone considers all possibilities, including the other parent leaving them? :/

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.