Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is saying it so much I’m not sure she even knows what it means, I know i definitely don’t feel like I know anymore. She uses it as some sort of greeting

(seriously can someone explain it in the context she’s using it because I actually feel very confused)

D90012EB-73E6-4C9C-A0AD-75F6A8D374D4.jpeg
Is she purely using it as a good morning

Reactions: 4
I think it’s instead of “good morning” because morning sounds like mourning and therefore it’s negative.

• Haha
Umm didn’t she hag the ICU nurses off for not looking after her nails?! Mid pandemic as well 👍

Yeah and her hair and skin and general self care things. Because icu nurses mid pandemic weren’t even able to see their families most of the time let alone take care of themselves. But she expected them to spend their extra time pampering her beyond the standard they do for all coma patients.

I think it’s instead of “good morning” because morning sounds like mourning and therefore it’s negative.
I guess that sort of makes sense but it just gives me real middle class white lady who wears a lot of hemp (or even gwenyth Paltrow vibes) who's really in touch with the universe and the earth and says namaste for every sort of greeting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is absolutely shocking, anyone with half a brain can see how dangerous this is

View attachment 776366
Err I think you'll find that whilst this might be dangerous to mere mortals like ourselves, this is grace you are talking about and her manifesting and belief that she is some supreme being will protect her from anything, she did after all choose to live and advised the team of medical staff to get the baby out and then induce a coma.. thank goodness grace was there to advise. Its a similar theme with this 🥴🙄

im surprised she even posted this. If it had been other people on social media, they would have been called out left right and centre!

Umm didn’t she hag the ICU nurses off for not looking after her nails?! Mid pandemic as well 👍
yep she did, and moaned about her hair too. I'm sure that saving her life was no taking up their time or anything.. she's so awful tbh is wayyy too self absorbed to even think beyond things that only directly affect her..

Reactions: 9
Coma would of affected her hair anyway even in they did treat her coils they way she does at home. Major viruses, infections, surgery’s and treatments can trigger hair loss. Her head on the pillow constantly would of caused friction, pressure and possible matting. They would have brushed her hair. Co-washing, braiding and scalp oiling they do not have time for. They are more concerned about pressure sores than knotty pillow hair. The audacity. 😂

Reactions: 11
Honestly the responses on that thread just make me hate humanity. Also someone replied asking about people with disabilities who can’t do their own toes and those who can’t afford it and graces response was “definitely not talking about that” well you are because you can’t tell from just looking at someone. Also look at your own feet. She’s also responded to someone saying she will never take a bin out.
The more I see and the more I watch I just feel bad for lee (and that’s saying a lot because he isn’t exactly likeable)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like you can't call yourself body positive or whatever and also judge people on how well-groomed their feet are? Also that thread is full of women showing their whole arses chatting about how disgusting body hair etc. It's the same people that would reassure Grace and call her a queen if she was unable to shave her legs because of long covid struggles. Absolutely hollow.

Reactions: 16
Honestly, with the way she is acting (no mask, likely unvaccinated), I am just waiting for a post from her saying she has covid again. I would not be surprised. Her body was already so damaged from Covid and the Delta variant is much worse. She needs to be more careful.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I feel like you can't call yourself body positive or whatever and also judge people on how well-groomed their feet are? Also that thread is full of women showing their whole arses chatting about how disgusting body hair etc. It's the same people that would reassure Grace and call her a queen if she was unable to shave her legs because of long covid struggles. Absolutely hollow.
Hollow… and completely dense! All at the same time 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.