Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the f styled her?? It’s giving bedsheet! Why dress her in all white like a hospital, this is done in poor taste.
Oh dear! 🤦‍♀️🤣 that bedsheet needs some ironing !
oh so she’s in Grazia? Someone should take one for the team and buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
her hair and makeup was cute for the grazia piece but not feeling the duvet as a dress look. her poses are terrible as well, amazes me after all these years as an “influencer” she can’t figure out posing without looking stroppy

Reactions: 8
I agree. I can see how people in that position wouldn't want to portray themselves as weak, vulnerable or incapable but it would be better if she showed her shortcomings as well as her wins.

How is she adjusting now, truly? I think that's more inspiring than pretending everything is okay.
This. I think many people, myself included, would be more likely to not switch off if she just cut the bullshit.

Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing a fitted sheet?

DE9BD758-2213-4290-BACA-93B0C5D3C1F8.jpeg

Who the f styled her?? It’s giving bedsheet! Why dress her in all white like a hospital, this is done in poor taste.
Ah this comment didn’t load! I literally just said the same thing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here are the screenshots of the article from Readly
bet she's pissed off they didn't put "Sevyn"in the kid's name

also "i'm not special" swifly followed by "I don't just want to be the girl who lived, I want to be the girl who REALLY LIVED"............

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t like the idea that survival is due to the fight for the baby, it suggests the mums who did die just didn’t try hard enough. Surprised Grazia published that.
THIS! How could they publish that, and how does grace think that’s appropriate to say. So many people have died from covid, how is grace so insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As if it says she doesn't want to wade into the politics of the vaccine 🤡 I cannot fathom how someone who caught covid and was in a coma for months on end, given a 5% chance of survival, and whose baby was 2 months premature as a result, can ever say that the vaccine is some kind of political choice.

If she carries on with that sentiment it will lead to her downfall, cause I can't imagine anyone would take that lightly.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The hair stylist clearly cannot work with her hair texture
It’s supposed to look like this it looks amazing on black girls when done well
Ah the hair stylist is a really nice guy. He used to be my hair dresser. He's quite shy but so nice. I think the hair looks good.

Reactions: 6
If she hasn't had the vaccine then she's the biggest idiot on this planet. Going through what she did and STILL that's not enough of a wake up call?! If she's so terrified of death, then take the bleeping vaccine that has been proven to help prevent serious illness and death, for duck's sake.

Reactions: 25
If she hasn't had the vaccine then she's the biggest idiot on this planet. Going through what she did and STILL that's not enough of a wake up call?! If she's so terrified of death, then take the bleeping vaccine that has been proven to help prevent serious illness and death, for duck's sake.
Maybe she’s thinking she’s somehow immortal now. You know she survived and came back, that’s it. She’s the one, the chosen.

Reactions: 3
As if it says she doesn't want to wade into the politics of the vaccine 🤡 I cannot fathom how someone who caught covid and was in a coma for months on end, given a 5% chance of survival, and whose baby was 2 months premature as a result, can ever say that the vaccine is some kind of political choice.

If she carries on with that sentiment it will lead to her downfall, cause I can't imagine anyone would take that lightly.
If she doesn’t trust modem medicine then she should of sat her ass at home when she caught covid. Hypocrite

Reactions: 10
Here are the screenshots of the article from Readly
"I'm suicidal. I need to see my baby and my partner".

If she really was suicidal, not sure I would let her alone with her baby...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.