Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until she can cash in on that? I don’t see the end of it tbh. :LOL:

Found this tweet and I’m lost for words. Can you you just f off for once?
View attachment 833369
In all seriousness she’s going to find it very hard to find cover and I feel for her, she’d be best approaching companies directly and getting referred straight to their under writing department. Sadly I think Lee would be best getting an individual policy for LO.

Our medical insurance was a nightmare and only approaching an under writer worked for us. Prior to that we were getting quotes that were so big it would have made more sense to overpay the mortgage with it & knock years off the term 😳 and that was a minor resolved medical issue!

Reactions: 4
The way shes going shes manifesting some sort of death always tslking about it and putting it out into the universe

Reactions: 2
The sympathy engagement seems to be dying down now. Hopefully she just quietly fades into oblivion (will she let that happen!). No one is truly interested in her life and content as she is so disgustingly self absorbed and off-putting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she's spent god knows how long insisting she's perfectly healthy after coming out her coma, only to now admit she's actually still struggling a lot. Really shot herself in the foot there

Reactions: 15
^^^ thing is we all knew, or correctly assumed, she wasn't the picture of health she claimed to be.

But she was so desperate to portray herself as some strong, miraculous being with minimal issues after nearly dying from a new and serious virus.

The reality is, her recovery will be very slow. No one with sense should have expected otherwise. Potentially she'll be recovering for many years or worst case, she's going to be incapacitated for the rest of her life. So why she was acting like the comeback kid, I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As much as I appreciate she will have a long road ahead of her, it still makes me laugh that she needs a break from her job of posting tit on social media. She’s literally just stood in front of her mirror, feet about 657 feet apart swinging from side to side and that’s meant to be work?!

Back she goes for another bath while her mum has the baby again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does the baby have any toys?!
Yes, I've only seen grey, brown and beige coloured toys. Which worries me because babies need all the colourful toys and room to help with their development.

Anyway, good to see she's ok. I do feel she is finally admitting a (little bit) how difficult and long-term recovery is.

Still dont think she'll fully open up about it. But i'm wondering if her arm is better now. The arm she said had nerve damage amd couldnt move well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to get bad chests and mum would get me to steam over a bowl with Viks in and a towel over my head. That looks better/safer more like a nebuliser kit almost

It was obvious she wasn’t as healthy as she was trying to portray. People have eyes and she was also extremely ill for several months. She’s lucky to even be alive.

Reactions: 12
From a slightly cynical POV, if she wanted to really revive her content/influencer career she could lean into being ill. There’s no shame in having a long term health condition, and more and more chronically ill people are becoming influencers in their own right. Being a new mother adds another angle to it that I haven’t seen a lot of either.

Reactions: 16
From a slightly cynical POV, if she wanted to really revive her content/influencer career she could lean into being ill. There’s no shame in having a long term health condition, and more and more chronically ill people are becoming influencers in their own right. Being a new mother adds another angle to it that I haven’t seen a lot of either.
Agree, but she doesn’t want to be a mama influencer getting tons of presents for *him* she wants Prada bags and land rovers for *her*

Reactions: 14
I agree. I can see how people in that position wouldn't want to portray themselves as weak, vulnerable or incapable but it would be better if she showed her shortcomings as well as her wins.

How is she adjusting now, truly? I think that's more inspiring than pretending everything is okay.

Yeah, and there would be nothing wrong with that, in fact, being honest about recovery could help others. Im currently following a Youtuber with a serious illness and she vlogs it, which is hard for her to do but it's the reality of life. I'm not saying Grace should vlog, but putting on a happy performance or hiding the truth is also not the way to go.

She really has terrible fashion sense, I can’t say I’ve seen her in a single decent outfit for years. tracksuit and a floppy hat???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think she’s vaccinated yet? I’d be terrified of catching covid again and she’s around so many people.
From a nosey point of view I’d like to know how much Grazia paid her!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.