Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wants to make sure Lee is locked in long term, and hope to get that ring that she desires ohhh so much. I also think she wants to have another baby so she can say she has the dream “birthing plan”with doula in toe and experience the early days with a newborn that she didn’t get with Cyprus. A little girl who she can program to be exactly like her, she was so disappointed that Cyprus wasn’t a girl during that gender reveal.
I think you’re spot on, she’s definitely mourning the pregnancy and birth that she felt she should have had. I get this totally - I had my own little boy just a couple of months before her and I can’t imagine missing out on the last few months of pregnancy, birth preferences, the precious newborn period, having the option to breastfeed etc. just taken away from me. However, having another baby so soon is not going to fix that 😪 it’s kind of worrying that she’s thinking about that already tbh. She should be focusing on recovering and getting strong for the little boy she already has. I think she has such a long recovery ahead of her, but Grace think she knows best…

Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe she can drive when she only has 50% use of her arm…

Look after the baby you have first Grace, it seems to spend more tine with your mum than you.

Reactions: 23
I still can’t believe she can drive when she only has 50% use of her arm…

Look after the baby you have first Grace, it seems to spend more tine with your mum than you.
She should be classed as medically unfit to drive. She is putting herself and the public at risk. Grace is still recovering but so ignorant that her actions can have consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cyrus hasn't been able to spend a much time with him. A sibling is the last thing he needs. He needs all the attention he can get for now. And I would have thought she would want to make up for lost time with him. I'm shocked another baby is even in her thoughts.

I think she forgets she is not the only one who has been traumatised by what happened. Her family need time to heal before bringing another baby in the situation.

Reactions: 10
I am hopeful that this is simply a matter of seeing what state her body is in for future reference rather than having any immediate plans to add to their family. With Grace though, who knows.

Her masklessness is pure arrogance.

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who has no idea when my friends got together?! Like I don’t even know the married ones anniversaries 🤭

Reactions: 9
It’s so obvious that she has no bond with Cyprus but she doesn’t even try. When his hand hit her face on her stories the other day she looked so angry at him. This, combined with the fact that she’s totally ok shipping him off to his grandparents when she needs a “break” says it all. If you had missed the first few weeks/months (can’t remember how many it is now) surely you’d want to make up for lost time and be a mother. ☹ It’s so sad that she wants to have another baby, seemily so that she can have a better bond with them. Why would you not work on the bond you have with your current baby rather than seeking another one?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so obvious that she has no bond with Cyprus but she doesn’t even try. When his hand hit her face on her stories the other day she looked so angry at him. This, combined with the fact that she’s totally ok shipping him off to his grandparents when she needs a “break” says it all. If you had missed the first few weeks/months (can’t remember how many it is now) surely you’d want to make up for lost time and be a mother. ☹ It’s so sad that she wants to have another baby, seemily so that she can have a better bond with them. Why would you not work on the bond you have with your current baby rather than seeking another one?
Having another child to create a bond with is creating trauma on her other child and horrible to even think about doing to your child. Its like shes set out to do this. Its noones fault you didnt gwt the birth you wanted or that you were so ill you had to be put in a coma, but shes now wanting to take that out on the child?!?! Sad

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah... Pretty surprised he hasnt proposed already. Considering how desperate she is for it too...... Dont blame him for not tho.

Also why are her and lee like dressing the same. With these weird hats. Run dmc hats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lee ain’t proposing any time soon. Not with the amount of pressure she is putting on him to wife her up. It’s constant and as a woman it would be 🚩🚩🚩 for me if my man kept harping on about it. Let it happen when it happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.