Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand she needed to get back earning but I think it was too much too soon and she’s still very poorly and probably traumatised.

Reactions: 9
I feel like if you don't feel safe enough to use a steak knife then you really shouldn't be driving.

At least with a steak knife you're only going to give yourself a cut ...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has private healthcare, I'm quite surprised she doesn't have health insurance or income protection. I know it's not something most young people consider but she wouldn't have to get back to work this prematurely if she did.

I know we roll our eyes at her easy, high paying job but most in her position wouldn't be back at work so soon if they could avoid it. I know it's not a luxury for all but taking a year or two off work after a serious illness is quite commonplace.

Reactions: 2
She has private healthcare, I'm quite surprised she doesn't have health insurance or income protection. I know it's not something most young people consider but she wouldn't have to get back to work this prematurely if she did.

I know we roll our eyes at her easy, high paying job but most in her position wouldn't be back at work so soon if they could avoid it. I know it's not a luxury for all but taking a year or two off work after a serious illness is quite commonplace.
I very much doubt she has comprehensive private healthcare, she just accesses occasional PAYG private services?

She’s never really taken off so sadly think the rapid return to work & taking any ad campaign presented to her was a necessity.

Reactions: 5
I very much doubt she has comprehensive private healthcare, she just accesses occasional PAYG private services?

She’s never really taken off so sadly think the rapid return to work & taking any ad campaign presented to her was a necessity.
I think it’s that Grace talks about paying for private counselling. On social media she said she’s so happy she doesn’t have to wait on the long NHS list for physio as she can afford to pay for private. There is no way she has full private healthcare, her antenatal appointment were on the NHS and she only paid for “private scans” so Lee could attend. Do you remember before she got pregnant she paid for the MOT at the Women’s Natural Health clinic? (Link below)
https://womensnaturalhealthclinic.com/appointments/ and was bragging about how she was the picture of health?
Oh and I forgot to mention the many private womb healing sessions that Grace has paid for over the years. No doubt if her giving birth had gone to plan her Doula would have also come with a fee.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am in no way a fan of Grace but I do agree with the realities of her being back to work so soon after such a traumatic experience. I am currently off work recovering from covid for the second time, I too was extremely poorly and it was a very frightening time. I work in healthcare hence my exposure to it despite PPE. I am around Grace's age too, but do not have any of her contributing factors and covid still hit me hard the second time round - I am off work months later and still under hospital care and rehab etc with multiple complications that I did not have prior to getting ill. I can only assume they are pushed for cash and/or do not want to be forgotten about. I dare say the latter is a pretty substantial factor too :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she really pretending a 95k car is an option for her, while they rent a flat and Lee works as a delivery driver?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is she really pretending a 95k car is an option for her, while they rent a flat and Lee works as a delivery driver?!
511C399B-8C81-4EB4-8955-27BCC70F246C.jpeg
We all know that “due for an upgrade” is code for my lease is running out. Grace probably posted that tweet with the hopes of someone giving her a discount on car finance in exchange for promo. I’m waiting for Grace to say “I bought a Range Rover because I died and I deserve it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s the queen of making out she’s in a whole other universe to her reality. The “several thousand pound birthday party” that was worse than what you’d just pick up from Markses for a nice little weekend lunch proved it wasn’t even getting better after the coma grew her audience.

+ lbr if this car is to be lent to any influencers it would either be ones with a ridiculously huge reach that are luxury adjacent (Molly Mae, Amber from Liv’s series of LI, etc) or actual luxury fashion influencers. Vestiaire aren’t even interested in giving Grace a voucher because her £11 flammable baby gro audience aren’t theirs, LR will not be calling sweetie 🥴

Reactions: 7
Leasing a car is such a waste of money! She would be much better saving up and actually getting a secure home and making a nice life for her family 😭

Reactions: 10
Leasing a car is such a waste of money! She would be much better saving up and actually getting a secure home and making a nice life for her family 😭
Maybe shes on some sort of disability benefits as they give them an allowance towards cars if needed

Reactions: 4
View attachment 831767We all know that “due for an upgrade” is code for my lease is running out. Grace probably posted that tweet with the hopes of someone giving her a discount on car finance in exchange for promo. I’m waiting for Grace to say “I bought a Range Rover because I died and I deserve it.”
There was a big launch the other day. Inthefrow went. It's either an undisclosed ad or an attempt to jump on the brand's future promo list.

• Wow
omg how did I miss this?! I have no words 🙄

View attachment 831767We all know that “due for an upgrade” is code for my lease is running out. Grace probably posted that tweet with the hopes of someone giving her a discount on car finance in exchange for promo. I’m waiting for Grace to say “I bought a Range Rover because I died and I deserve it.”
im sure she can manifest it because she's the girl that cured her own covid and directed a team of very experienced medical experts in exactly how to care for her in a life and death situation. All in a days work for grace so im sure the Land Rover will be a cinch!

• Haha
Wow welcome to “Graces shameless begging guide”

I don’t know I don’t have much experience with dying ( that sounds a bit weird) but I always thought and from what I’ve read about, that people who have like these near death experiences, always come out more humble. They start to appreciate little things in life, they start living for the small, enjoyable moments, you know… Not begging for a new Land Rover FFS.

Last edited:
How long do you think grace will play the ‘I almost died’ card for?
Her ego has got so much bigger, she thinks she’s entitled to anything now as she almost died and cured herself 😒

Reactions: 11
How long do you think grace will play the ‘I almost died’ card for?
Her ego has got so much bigger, she thinks she’s entitled to anything now as she almost died and cured herself 😒
Until she can cash in on that? I don’t see the end of it tbh. :LOL:

Found this tweet and I’m lost for words. Can you you just f off for once?
8921CA6F-11ED-4AA6-9B2A-FFF8005AFD63.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.