Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm pretty sure most people knew pregnant people were at a higher risk?!!

Also, if I were Lee I’d be so hurt and angry about this comment.
View attachment 784129
This is almost the worst thing she’s said for me actually. The misinformation and total disregard for modern medicine you expect, the arrogance as well you expect. Blaming everything and denying any responsibility again you expect from grace.
But her family went through something almost, if not just as traumatic, lee doesn’t appear to work enough to earn as much money as grace, they were told she was going to die, Cyprus was born months premature and was in the nicu. Plus in the Uk the time she was in the hospital was the worst part of the pandemic for most of the country. And she can’t even be bleeping polite about her family and partner “soul mate” the man she supposedly wants to spend the rest of her life with, who tried to hold it together and did their best when everything was crashing around them. Excuse my language but my blood is boiling

Reactions: 40
She's uneducated, misinformed and arrogant. Usually a lethal combination but, luckily for her, not in this case.

Reactions: 18
I do wonder if this whole “whip things into shape” thing came because she is projecting her insecurity at how much she missed, and tbh how much she still relies on everyone to help her parent (which is fine)?

Reactions: 15
Can you just for one bloody minute stop your I DESERVE IT !!!
You know who deserve it million times more?
All the nurses and staff who worked endlessly around the clock to keep your ass fuckin alive!!!
And then you have the audacity to go all over your social media with I DESERVE WEDDING, I DESERVE BAGS , I DESERVE HOLIDAYS, I DESERVE EVERYTHING!!!
4F860ECE-8B39-4766-B9BC-537B82754FF4.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Umm pretty sure most people knew pregnant people were at a higher risk?!!
yeah, she's not a mastermind who's uncovered some truth. Shows how much attention she was paying. No wonder she was out and about unmasked when other, more cautious and sensible pregnant women hardly left their houses if they were able to.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Honestly, im really intrigued where the money is coming from to sustain their lifestyle

Reactions: 13
Grace is just so arrogant. You would have thought an experience of nearly dying would humble you, but no.

She is alive thanks to all the healthcare staff.

You don’t need a brain cell to tell you to protect yourself from covid as much as you can, while heavily pregnant and morbidly obese.

Reactions: 25
^that poor poor baby
Agree. It’s an easy cop out to say you don’t trust nurseries, every mother has her doubts and worries so you ask them about their safeguarding policies and you know your child so you’d know if something was up?

I had a lot of guilt as I didn’t need to go back to work, I wanted to, so I felt like I was shipping LO off needlessly? But she is THRIVING at nursery. Her eating has come along leaps and bounds, she was a very isolated pandemic baby and now she’s a socialite who won’t let anyone past her without a cuddle, she’s engaging in books more (she’s barely over a year!), she does arts and crafts and messy play *every single day* which wouldn’t happen at home, 2 times a week tops. Outcomes are better for kids that attend quality nurseries, so there’s quant data behind this too (not that Grace could understand).

It’s undoubtedly expensive but if I was on a budget I’d prioritise one day a week (£100 roughly, probably cheaper as she’s in zone 9?) and forego meals out or bags. The problem is quality nurseries are oversubscribed so likely won’t be able to accommodate.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
honestly without sounding like a witch I think the only reason she wanted a baby was to keep up with Sammi.

also Lee seems like a pretty chill guy, a bit try hard, but chill nonetheless, I wonder how he can stand her selfishness.

Reactions: 12
If she stopped buying everything SHE “deserves” maybe they’d be able to afford a day or so of childcare a week 👀
But it’s all about her and what SHE deserves, not anyone else.
Yep. I work 4 days (through choice until LO is at school and I can’t have an extra day of her all to myself!) and we do a baby group on my day off and it’s nothing like a quality childcare setting. It’s only an hour of your day to start with & even when I was on mat leave trying to keep us booked and busy was a wolf of wall street level hustle trying to get on the top of waiting lists or catch last minute cancellations! Anyway, kids are still wedded to their parents pretty much, the mums and babies vary each week outside a core group of us and kids ages range massively from brand new born to 3/4 year olds so it’s not as if you can establish friendships there. Mine will play with her BFF but that’s because I’m sat with the mum chatting and we choose to see each other regularly enough that they get on! Plus there’s no way to practice separation or other learning objectives in that setting, it’s just a short, sharp burst of play time.

It’s fine to not be able to pay for childcare but pls don’t shame mums who can & do, as if we just don’t care about ours 🥴

Reactions: 10
honestly without sounding like a witch I think the only reason she wanted a baby was to keep up with Sammi.

also Lee seems like a pretty chill guy, a bit try hard, but chill nonetheless, I wonder how he can stand her selfishness.
This is so true! As soon as Sammi announced she’s pregnant, Grace suddenly wanted to get married and have kids. She never spoke about it before. She used to drop hints to Simon all the time and he looked mortified. She’s always had this jealousy/ competitive energy towards Sammi

Reactions: 12
Today’s post about her ‘sexual ness’ is tmi. I couldn’t imagine putting that out there for all to see. Not just strangers on the internet but how many people are lurking that know you personally and you have to see in your life away from the attention seeking internet, old colleagues, neighbours, other mums, brother in laws, cousins, parents. It’s major cringe on every level.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking about this when I did the washing up (on my lunch break) today - I think Grace’s crappy comment implying she’s too good for child care just goes to show how isolated from a mum network she must be. It’s not surprising as she’s barely been able to walk so not shaming her, but when she does have exposure to that she’ll learn that it’s about accepting other’s choices and helping each other out where we can. Although that death trap swinger she has balanced on blankets would always get a mention tbf.

Reactions: 9
just watching her 'staycation' vlog aka staying in a motel after her nans funeral. i notice how she LOVES to complain about cyprus (like having to get up at 5am), and her and lee sniggering all the time, feel sorry for the poor baby with a narcissistic mother like that

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.