Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210926-100411_YouTube.jpg

Her views are dropping already. Last week's upload is only on 30k views. Sadly, I think people would be more interested if her life didn't seem to be going back to normal, people can be morbid and that's how she gained a lot of her recent following.

She has to make money of course but I wish she didn't cater to people's morbid curiosity. I suppose she sees it as her being a survivor though.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 781401

Her views are dropping already. Last week's upload is only on 30k views. Sadly, I think people would be more interested if her life didn't seem to be going back to normal, people can be morbid and that's how she gained a lot of her recent following.

She has to make money of course but I wish she didn't cater to people's morbid curiosity. I suppose she sees it as her being a survivor though.
Out of all influencer types I just cannot understand who enjoys this content? I know it’s big in the US but I suspect where it’s a more religious country with a huge rural population family values are core so this would be of interest to a Tennessee mama of 9? But who in England wants to see this? Lbr life with a young dependent child can be banal as duck, I love my daughter but I can’t imagine how I’d create #content that could be any more interesting than my mentally unstimulating days with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I died therefore I deserve it bag"

Jesus get over yourself.

Reactions: 12
The whole thread is anti-feminist, classist (shaming those with less income or time) and ableist. The problem is people are all for a feminist when she looks like Angelina Jolie, all for helping those in poverty and understanding that “some people can’t afford it” unless it’s something like shaving or showering everyday or having a haircut or doing nails or being able to afford to go to the dentist regularly. People love to raise up a disabled woman when she washes frequently is shaved and plucked and hair is clean and brushed and makeup is on but when the reality hits that they can’t do that all the time or ever, it’s a different story. The problem is people force what they feel is important on others, and shame those even just internally who don’t agree. Especially when those choices affect the external

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly I’ve been pretty disappointed with the vlog content so far. Her old vlogs were always entertaining somehow even if it was just her pottering around her flat for the day tidying or doing skincare. I think because Lee has taken charge with the filming and Grace understandably isn’t able to take as active a hand in it, it almost feels like a strangers boring home movie?

Reactions: 9
Honestly I’ve been pretty disappointed with the vlog content so far. Her old vlogs were always entertaining somehow even if it was just her pottering around her flat for the day tidying or doing skincare. I think because Lee has taken charge with the filming and Grace understandably isn’t able to take as active a hand in it, it almost feels like a strangers boring home movie?
Exactly this. The new content is so boring.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps she made an effort with him and stimulated him and encouraged him to crawl and stand rather than just sit on the couch?!
E37F9D16-389A-47BB-ADEC-8D7A69B989B4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210927-225253_Instagram.jpg

I'd say the link between covid and obesity is equally as important but let's not open that can of worms. Seems like she's happy to blame the media, the government and her pregnancy on getting ill and nothing else.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 784045

I'd say the link between covid and obesity is equally as important but let's not open that can of worms. Seems like she's happy to blame the media, the government and her pregnancy on getting ill and nothing else.

plesse bleeping dont.. you're the most uniformed person ever to be giving out information to the Internet. I'd sooner take advice off Edwina Currie about fuckin eggs, than Grace about Covid - they're on par with how much they know/knew about anything health related. I'm so done with her bullshit. I'm glad she's okay, and baby is okay I'm not a monster, but shut the duck up and just stay offline Grace, look after your baby in private and maybe seek out a good PR team. I cannot listen to this woman anymore its infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Umm pretty sure most people knew pregnant people were at a higher risk?!!

Also, if I were Lee I’d be so hurt and angry about this comment.
D32CF355-DB70-45C8-A033-4AA101A7E5D1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.