Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3. THE MOST FUNNY PART. She said she felt *flutters* very early on and I was like oooh that’s cool, I felt my first when I was just over 17 weeks and theeen she said - 4 weeks. 4(!). If she would learn some simply biology, she would know that at 4 weeks most woman just start to notice their period is late and gets a bit suspicious but our Gace Almighty felt the flutter... when baby is not even baby...just bunch of cells you can’t even see properly yet it MOVED. OK. CONTINUE.
Anyhow... I will continue to follow her too, like I said we are similar term so it’s just interesting and yeah.. best of luck in her pregnancy.
She didn't even know she was pregnant at 4 weeks if I remember correctly... She found out in July (and by then she should have been around at least 8 weeks). Not to mention that Lee was the one who suggested to take a pregnancy test so she really had zero clue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg that video Lee has posted on his Instagram... he really thinks he’s some hot tit model 😩😩😩 h

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh thank you to the kind person you congratulated me! 🥰 I still need to learn how to quote something so please bear with me.
Oh and yeah, I know you shouldn’t compare pregnancies because everyone is different,but we pregnant woman do it anyways lol!
So those first bump pictures when she announced she’s pregnant. WHERE do you see any actual bump?? They are both just holding her fat.Honestly just take any of her pictures before the May/June and you will see in almost every one of them she’s looking bigger than in those “pregnancy bump” ones! And most woman, if not all do these types of pictures later, when they are 30w+ and the actual announcement is some cute baby boots picture or something like that.
And before I go.. I think she got pregnant for all the wrong reasons. She wanted to be mum for a long time so when Lee came around and she first showed him on her IG, almost every picture had and still has comments like - OMG your babies gonna be sooo cute, can’t wait for your babies l, they gonna be adorable!! (Yeah no denying on that tbh), but.. I just think she just went for that purely because it’s going to be cute that’s all! She just NEEDED a cute baby. And cute babies bring in money..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning,
As you can probably tell by the little thingy written up there - I’m new here but I’ve been lurking here for a while.
Been following Grace for for years now. There something about her, the way she portrays herself and everything, that I just NEED to know what’s next lol!
Anyways, long story short - I’m happy about her pregnancy, I really am but all that *I manifested this and manifested that...* bla bla.... Oh come on and stop just for a sec.
I’m pregnant myself too, similar term as her and it’s just interesting for me to compare things.

From her latest blog 3 things stood out to me :
1. THE FRIDGE. Mother of all mothers! Are they preparing for a war? No seriously,that’s huge amour of food for 2 people. Ok, both of them are huge themselves and one is pregnant BUT even when you look at it, all the (small amount) of veg were somewhere stuck at the bottom while everything else was filled with lemonade,Pepsi, some Pret white bread, ketchup,margarine,coleslaw... WHAT?
I mean I’m not angel myself and like to treat myself now and then with some croissants but hey... If you wanna eat all the crap, please but think about your your child in the first place, not you,for a change... and just TRY to make some healthier choices.

2. CONSTANT TIREDNESS AND NAPPING. I can’t even...

3. THE MOST FUNNY PART. She said she felt *flutters* very early on and I was like oooh that’s cool, I felt my first when I was just over 17 weeks and theeen she said - 4 weeks. 4(!). If she would learn some simply biology, she would know that at 4 weeks most woman just start to notice their period is late and gets a bit suspicious but our Gace Almighty felt the flutter... when baby is not even baby...just bunch of cells you can’t even see properly yet it MOVED. OK. CONTINUE.
Anyhow... I will continue to follow her too, like I said we are similar term so it’s just interesting and yeah.. best of luck in her pregnancy.
Congratulations!! :giggle: Wishing you the best, hope it's going well! You're in a good position so to see through some of her more... Interesting claims 😂 I guess I don't see why she feels the need to make them in the first place - if she feels really well in her pregnancy and spiritually connected with everything that's happening, that's great in itself! There's no need to exaggerate things

Reactions: 1
Oooooh.... Yeah. I don’t think I needed to see this..

Congratulations!! :giggle: Wishing you the best, hope it's going well! You're in a good position so to see through some of her more... Interesting claims 😂 I guess I don't see why she feels the need to make them in the first place - if she feels really well in her pregnancy and spiritually connected with everything that's happening, that's great in itself! There's no need to exaggerate things
Oh thank you 😊 Yeah so far it’s been really good honestly ( touch wood ) and he’s a strong little kicker 😊

• Heart
I think she said a few weeks ago something about her management making it happen, I mean err they manifested it 🥴
I understand he's the father of her baby and she wants to help him, etc, but somehow it seems she always gets involved with guys that kind of take advantage of her connections/money/house, etc. Same as that Simon. Very interesting pattern.... :unsure:

Reactions: 7
I understand he's the father of her baby and she wants to help him, etc, but somehow it seems she always gets involved with guys that kind of take advantage of her connections/money/house, etc. Same as that Simon. Very interesting pattern.... :unsure:
She thinks it's interesting and exciting to be with a "musician" or "artist". She just fails to realise that that just means they're unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks it's interesting and exciting to be with a "musician" or "artist". She just fails to realise that that just means they're unemployed.
I think she's living in the past a bit when she used to be friends with musicians, dancers and actors so she's drawn to men like that too in the hopes of still having a taste of that life...? Maybe she hopes if she stays close to people like that she'll be more likely to be a presenter or bag some acting job. Revive her Harry Potter career! Lol. She doesn't talk about that stuff these days but I'm sure she still loves that world.

Reactions: 3
Morning,
As you can probably tell by the little thingy written up there - I’m new here but I’ve been lurking here for a while.
Been following Grace for for years now. There something about her, the way she portrays herself and everything, that I just NEED to know what’s next lol!
Anyways, long story short - I’m happy about her pregnancy, I really am but all that *I manifested this and manifested that...* bla bla.... Oh come on and stop just for a sec.
I’m pregnant myself too, similar term as her and it’s just interesting for me to compare things.

From her latest blog 3 things stood out to me :
1. THE FRIDGE. Mother of all mothers! Are they preparing for a war? No seriously,that’s huge amour of food for 2 people. Ok, both of them are huge themselves and one is pregnant BUT even when you look at it, all the (small amount) of veg were somewhere stuck at the bottom while everything else was filled with lemonade,Pepsi, some Pret white bread, ketchup,margarine,coleslaw... WHAT?
I mean I’m not angel myself and like to treat myself now and then with some croissants but hey... If you wanna eat all the crap, please but think about your your child in the first place, not you,for a change... and just TRY to make some healthier choices.

2. CONSTANT TIREDNESS AND NAPPING. I can’t even...

im also around same gestation as her pregnancy and she does make me laugh lol.
Shockingly I felt my first flutter / tap at 12 weeks on the dot then it got more frequent and now she kicks constantly ( 20 weeks ) but 4 weeks I was peeing on a stick and I was drinking the day before. Think she had trapped wind LOL

she goes on like she’s the first woman to ever be pregnant and her behaviours towards the whole thing are very concerning like you I’m happy for her but my god I hope she gets a grip soon

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s been shared before but came across this old article (2017) about Grace 😳

I think she has made up/ or exaggerated lot of the stuff she has gone through to make herself seem more 'interesting' and 'taboo'!
Even her own sister called her out on being a Billy Bullshitter and to lie about self harming is bit low isnt it!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She also said that two guys raped her in that book she gave out, but has never spoken about it again. I’d understand if it was really traumatic but how come she said it in her book then? She seems to advocate for a lot of things but haven’t actually seen her share any sexual assault charities or anything like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And I can confirm that songwriting/publishing $ if managed properly is GREAT $ if you have great placements & a decent contract (he has a BTS songwriting credit) & will continue to provide for the rest of time. I think now is a different story now that he's a completely independent artist & producer but the connections are still there....
do you know which song he has songwriting credits for? he's not listed as a songwriter on any of their credits and the only information about it has come from him himself which is a bit sus:unsure: if it's true he'll be makin a decent amount off of it considering how famous they are

I think she has made up/ or exaggerated lot of the stuff she has gone through to make herself seem more 'interesting' and 'taboo'!
Even her own sister called her out on being a Billy Bullshitter and to lie about self harming is bit low isnt it!
Grace during that interview:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
do you know which song he has songwriting credits for? he's not listed as a songwriter on any of their credits and the only information about it has come from him himself which is a bit sus:unsure: if it's true he'll be makin a decent amount off of it considering how famous they are
I just did a search on google and found it. He's listed as a composer on the "Wings" album, on a song called "Lost", with his actual name.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 01.28.31.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just did a search on google and found it. He's listed as a composer on the "Wings" album, on a song called "Lost", with his actual name.

View attachment 265672
ah i didn't know his full name, thanks. i didn't expect it to be such an old song because he was posting about waiting on royalties on insta last year!! interestin👀 looking at his other credits he's worked with super junior too so i reckon he does quite well money wise from his producer work!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.