Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we read the same tweet? It's obviously an old member of her family (or Lee's family).
It is clear after a couple of reads but considering unborn babies are fragile and often referred to as angels when they are lost, I can see how people would misread it. Also, it's not common to refer to someone other than the person who's passed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get what she was trying to tweet but very incoherent wording. And..who makes a mini Christmas buffet in September? It’s not even holiday season. She’s too obsessed with food

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is clear after a couple of reads but considering unborn babies are fragile and often referred to as angels when they are lost, I can see how people would misread it. Also, it's not common to refer to someone other than the person who's passed.
I hope she wouldn't think of tweeting so fast, furthermore with this ethereal and detached language, if it was the baby.

I get what she was trying to tweet but very incoherent wording. And..who makes a mini Christmas buffet in September? It’s not even holiday season. She’s too obsessed with food
Everything is awkward.

Reactions: 2
Why is she being so rude to people who genuinely misunderstood her poorly worded tweet and are worried for her?!

Reactions: 10
Hang on shes at a scan and didn’t she say she’d had her nhs 20week scan? If she’s had it and is low risk why is she having another one unless she is actually high risk
My friends pregnant and had an early one 20 week and I’m sure she has one much later but that’s it

Reactions: 7
lol. She has updated her Insta info like this. "She/her"?! What's that about. And who speaks about themselves in 3rd person. :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 12.05.17.png

I see she’s deleted her own tweet now too, won’t admit that she worded it poorly though

Reactions: 5
Hang on shes at a scan and didn’t she say she’d had her nhs 20week scan? If she’s had it and is low risk why is she having another one unless she is actually high risk
My friends pregnant and had an early one 20 week and I’m sure she has one much later but that’s it
She said in her previous vlog that the 'sex reveal' scan was a private scan and that she would have another scan a few weeks later, not private this time.

20200929_153357.jpg

I noticed she posted this and Michelle Elman replied something like "Really? Because I think all this will carry on into 2021 lol" I didn't screenshot the reply but Grace clearly didn't like being told facts because she has now deleted it 🤣. The pure ignorance is shocking. Her tweets are just messy it's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grace love there’s literally people dying and you’re pissed off that your fella can’t go to yet another scan with you, he’s been to a private one that most people can’t afford. Get real.

Reactions: 16
Her baby will be 5 ounces in weight max, it’s amazing she thinks there’s enough to cradle both bottom and top?! How bleeping ridiculous.

I am intrigued to see how her bump forms longer term and if she was actually sane she could be a fab voice for plus size pregnancy / a highly visible plus pregnant woman. Instead she chooses to talk about manifestation and steaming ur fanny 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grace that see through cheap monstrosity is not loose at all!!
Also, she looks smaller than normal- I’m confused!
So lazy to not even put on nude underwear.
Don’t get me started on the video of Lee Lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Xmas buffer in September is ridiculous. It's not Xmas yet! She must be lying about wearing a size 22 there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.