Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed all the fun! LMAO that Lekenah made a "I don't know how to do this" post.
Of course ya don't love...you've only gone and made an account! Oops!

I've always felt that she was as catty as Grace, and that they were jealous of each other. Grace of the weight loss and singing, and Lekenah of the successful YouTube career. The irony being they're both as miserable and hateful as they claim us to be. Hehe.

What a joke that she's reading a hate thread about a 'friend'. To be honest I think she's been tagging along since Guru Gossip days...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 245257

Iโ€™m the one who told she was being insensitive and her reply wow..same old aggressive Grace!
It may be YOUR pregnancy, but you are SHARING it with thousands of women, which you could be potentially damaging by the way you are speaking.

She is one of the most ignorant people I follow.
Insensitive bleep.

Reactions: 2
how can she be so dumb to get pregnant t when she's the size of a house. Does she not know how high risk obese pregnancies are? I'd get into shape before getting pregnant if I were her. The dad looks doesnt look physically fit to run around after his kiddo either

Reactions: 6
She's claiming she felt a spiritual flutter baby movement at 4 weeks now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
im sure Lee was thinner when they first met??

Not to be funny, but they have bought a bunch of "new born" clothes.... between the pair of them i don't really think they're baby will be typical new born size at all!
He was, significantly so. Like a dad bod (ironically?) but probably still straight sized.

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ve been compelled to start an account purely to vent my anger at just how irresponsible and ignorant she is being about plus size pregnancy. There are sine things she will have to deal with no matter how fit and healthy she is purely because of her size. I am smaller than her but still big and towards the end of my pregnancy, not to be crude, but I had to shower after using the loo because I couldnโ€™t bend round! There are limitations and I wish more plus size bloggers would just be upfront about them and honest. I dare not watch her latest YouTube as a screenshot she posted she is pointing to the top of her belly saying you can see the baby move. Not at twenty weeks you canโ€™t, baby is still lower in your belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So in the latest vlog, Lee was moaning about having to do weekly food shopping and said that "being adult is annoying sometimes". wtf? And these people are about to become parents! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.