Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair our baby is with us and they do recommend having them in your room for the first 6 months, it’s more the size of it? I wouldn’t call it a 1 bed it’s more a studio / bedsit in old fashioned terms and she will struggle to find space for all the gifted tat she’s after.

Grace’s financials are bad but that’s because no one wants to touch her toxic / dangerous brand with a barge pole?

Reactions: 2
Grace’s flat is the type of place you’d live when you have your first grad job. I don’t understand how she’s over 30, has a live-in partner but they live in that tiny cramped flat? All this whilst she’s an “influencer” - compare her living situation to literally all of her peers, her earnings must be very low. I also suspect Lee doesn’t have a stable income/doesn’t contribute.

Reactions: 8
Grace has spewed some amount of bullshit over the years and yet she has never been as annoying as she is now. For some reason the incessant "baby boy" makes my skin crawl and she just said she's gonna make a video on how to manifest a pregnancy?!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Grace’s flat is the type of place you’d live when you have your first grad job. I don’t understand how she’s over 30, has a live-in partner but they live in that tiny cramped flat? All this whilst she’s an “influencer” - compare her living situation to literally all of her peers, her earnings must be very low. I also suspect Lee doesn’t have a stable income/doesn’t contribute.
London is expensive!

Her old flat was bigger but she moved to save so she could buy
Apparently she has less work, so less income.

Reactions: 1
Well he's a producer/songwriter, apparently.. :sneaky:

btw, in which area do they live? South London somewhere? What zone?

• Haha
London is expensive!
She is lucky that she WFH most of the time, so surely she could move elsewhere and buy a nice house with a garden then travel for work if the opportunity arises? She does have that nice big expensive car she bought for Lee!

Reactions: 5
London is expensive!

London is expensive yes but this the same person who claims she “doesn’t get out of bed for less than £500”....her living situation says differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair our baby is with us and they do recommend having them in your room for the first 6 months, it’s more the size of it? I wouldn’t call it a 1 bed it’s more a studio / bedsit in old fashioned terms and she will struggle to find space for all the gifted tat she’s after.

Grace’s financials are bad but that’s because no one wants to touch her toxic / dangerous brand with a barge pole?
I agree, it definitely can be done and I actually don't think it's something people need to do as you say they recommend having them with you. I'm just super surprised that as an influencer that's all she's managed to afford especially if as you say it's more a studio, I'm totally shocked!

I'm pretty sure someone said Mary (previously anothergirlslife and now thismumlife) lived in a new built 2-bed flat and neither her or her boyfriend are on influencer salaries. All Grace's talk about not getting out of bed for less than £500 is pure bullshit lol. Unless she wows us with a move before the baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
London is expensive!

She’s not in London anymore. And yes it’s expensive but she’s choosing not to work a proper job because she’s lazy, it’s certainly not because she doesn’t have time around all the non existent influencing she does. Poor Lee I’d be terrified.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t she rent, too? I don’t know her full plans but surely she needs to be mindful of the birthing pool (if she uses one) and the mess it could cause?? Could they even fit one in there??

I think it’s quite selfish to attempt a home birth in a teeny one bed modern flat that probably has thin walls and plenty of neighbours. I hope for everyone’s sake that she chooses the birthing centre mentioned instead!
Is it because she knows they won’t let her have a water birth in hospital?

Reactions: 7
I think it is absolutely ridiculous to want a
home her in her position.
I have a very high bmi but no other known health issues and knew that the fact I was and am overweight put me at a much higher risk of going over due,interventions etc and even though I live in a 2 min drive from our hospital I still wouldn't have considered it

I wish she would just accept that she is high risk (unless for some extremely strange reason her midwife has assessed her as low risk). But my consultant classed me as high risk just because of my bmi and in my hospital trust any woman with a bmi above 35 is consultant led and gives birth on labour ward.

Reactions: 3
Also if you rent i think you sometimes have to get permission from your landlord to have a water birth at home. One of my colleagues couldnt have a water birth at home cos her landlord said it would make his insurance invalid or something, she wishes she had kept her mouth shut and just did it!

I see why people call that a cabbage now, why is it that colour? It looks like it’s gone gangrenous
It was blue when she first had it done...but she let it get so sun damaged, she hasn't looked after it at all. Plus, I think blue ink degrades more quickly than other colours. Been a while since I've read about tattoos, so I may be wrong on that last point haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they didn’t wait one more year. Buy a house if that’s what they want to do, get married and then have the baby.

Oh yeah because grace wants be the worlds first person to know about pregnancy and having a baby! Create an Instagram account and pimp the baby to make a YT come back!!!!

I don’t Understand how they will cope with a newborn up all night, early mornings, housework - it ain’t all glam!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.