Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they didn’t wait one more year. Buy a house if that’s what they want to do, get married and then have the baby.

Oh yeah because grace wants be the worlds first person to know about pregnancy and having a baby! Create an Instagram account and pimp the baby to make a YT come back!!!!

I don’t Understand how they will cope with a newborn up all night, early mornings, housework - it ain’t all glam!
I’ve always seen flogging your children as more of an Instagram pursuit tbh, is there much of a market for it on YouTube? It wouldn’t really make sense as new mums don’t exactly have the time to watch long form content & I wouldn’t want the noise / light during night feeds.

Wonder what budget freebies she’ll get, wouldn’t hold your breath for Stokke hun

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why they didn’t wait one more year. Buy a house if that’s what they want to do, get married and then have the baby.

Oh yeah because grace wants be the worlds first person to know about pregnancy and having a baby! Create an Instagram account and pimp the baby to make a YT come back!!!!

I don’t Understand how they will cope with a newborn up all night, early mornings, housework - it ain’t all glam!
I agree. They also look lethargic and lazy as hell, both of them. They're excited now, while shopping for baby's clothes and whatever, but wait until the baby arrives... then the reality will hit them in the face. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Their flat is always a tip and they have no children yet. I also was disturbed how she constantly has been doing pregnancy tests. They haven’t even been together that long. I know they are “soul mates” but it’s completely different when you have to run around constantly after a little person. They are both overweight and like lounging about.

Reactions: 10
I read the “secured the bag” thing slightly differently in that she meant Lee is the bag but either way, not a cute look.

obviously people plan pregnancies and try to get pregnant but “secured the bag” makes it seem like she worked for it alone or plotted it or something

Reactions: 11
Funny cos on celeb gossip sites (and in celeb gossip generally) secured the bag is usually used for a woman who hooks a high profile man either through marriage or pregnancy because she's set herself for life either through child support cheques or the general financial benefits associated with marriage.

I think Lee is the one who secured the bag lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, if anyone secured the bag it’s Lee 😂 although I don’t think he’s quite as bad as Simon was in terms of living off her

Reactions: 6
Just discovered this heaven sent site while I was trying to Google some tea on another influencer. 👀

Anyways, I think it should be noted that Lee was a signed songwriter/producer for other artists through BMG (I think). And I can confirm that songwriting/publishing $ if managed properly is GREAT $ if you have great placements & a decent contract (he has a BTS songwriting credit) & will continue to provide for the rest of time. I think now is a different story now that he's a completely independent artist & producer but the connections are still there....

Anyone remember Simon's "drumming career" & like the 2 failed bands...

Just discovered this heaven sent site while I was trying to Google some tea on another influencer. 👀

Anyways, I think it should be noted that Lee was a signed songwriter/producer for other artists through BMG (I think). And I can confirm that songwriting/publishing $ if managed properly is GREAT $ if you have great placements & a decent contract (he has a BTS songwriting credit) & will continue to provide for the rest of time. I think now is a different story now that he's a completely independent artist & producer but the connections are still there....

Anyone remember Simon's "drumming career" & like the 2 failed bands...
It looks like Lee's main income these days is from his Asos partnership, judging by his Insta posts...

Reactions: 3
OH MY GOD. I'm bleeping devastated for her 😭 it's not the kind of tweet I expected from her at all and I think I would have misread it had above not pointed it out. Christ :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It definitely reads like she’s lost her baby but think it’s one of her relatives.

Reactions: 3
Did we read the same tweet? It's obviously an old member of her family (or Lee's family).
I don't understand the purpose of such a rather vague tweet. It's attention-seeking, to get people's reaction/messages. :cautious:

• Sad
I don't understand the purpose of such a rather vague tweet. It's attention-seeking, to get people's reaction/messages. :cautious:
Is it just me or is it weird to phrase the tweet like that, almost like toxic positivity? She’s making someone’s death all about herself and her baby. It’s ok to be sad/angry Grace you don’t need to justify a death as them becoming your unborn baby’s guardian angel.

Edit to add: the replies to her tweet! Sheeeeesh. A lot of people think she’s saying she’s lost the baby. I don’t want to be cynical but it does seem like she’s worded it that way on purpose.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.