Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the girl reply to her story about the “choc truffle”.. and then she shamed her? Not sure if all the stories are still there now?
Yes, the girl replied something like “I don’t understand this I think it’s weird” which is a perfectly ok thing to message after lekenah posted a video of her waving baby tit in her child’s face pretending it’s chocolate... then lekenah publicly shamed this poor girl and screenshotted the girls Onlyfans to show her followers. Vile behaviour

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea how to use this .. hey it’s me miserable toxic lekenah *waves* hope your all having a prosperous day and these threads bring you joy and happiness and some extra coins in the bank Also I can see why you all come on here it’s bloody entertaining fantastic job gathering so much info and content !! All my love Lek xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No idea how to use this .. hey it’s me miserable toxic lekenah *waves* hope your all having a prosperous day and these threads bring you joy and happiness and some extra coins in the bank Also I can see why you all come on here it’s bloody entertaining fantastic job gathering so much info and content !! All my love Lek xx
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the point was....?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a way to tell on yourself and reveal the fact that you read gossip forums about your mates!

Don't most of the people on these threads write stuff fully under the assumption that Grace reads anyway?

• Haha
Definitely not insecure lek though are you reading up on a thread discussing you
Imagine reading gossip sites about your supposed “friend” hmmmm been posting about her on here have we lek? 😂😂😂 What a strange individual

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The point was to show that she reads gossips about her supposed friend.
I am creased. Cannot believe how riled up I've got her for calling her toxic and miserable 🥴. She's also ranting about it on Instagram holy tit.

Imagine outing yourself that you read threads about your friend 🤣😭

• Haha
Oh dear. Really embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am creased. Cannot believe how riled up I've got her for calling her toxic and miserable 🥴. She's also ranting about it on Instagram holy tit.

😂 and not only that but you only think to intervene when someone outs you for what sounds like child abuse?

ignore it tbh influencers love a tattle meltdown. Not that either of them seem to be employed 🥴

Reactions: 8
😂 and not only that but you only think to intervene when someone outs you for what sounds like child abuse?

ignore it tbh influencers love a tattle meltdown. Not that either of them seem to be employed 🥴
No she seems to spend most of her days trying to sell some sort of diet product 😂😂😂😂😂😂 You earn that cash hun x

What is she saying 😂 I had to unfollow her last year because she was pourrriiiiiiiing toxic vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found it funny how she was so obviously arching herself while turning... (tbh I noticed that many pregnant women, skinny or fat, do that during the first half of their pregnancy and I find it so irritating, as if they needed to prove the whole world that they're pregnant).

Reactions: 5
I know this probably makes me a horrible person but I can’t wait until she’s 3 days PP, you feel like your fanny is gonna fall off, your milk comes in and you haven’t slept in a week. Let’s see how she manifests herself then 🙄

• Haha

Why is she repeating that commenting here doesnt't bring any money and just keeps you in the sofa and miserable (while filming herself sitted on a sofa :ROFLMAO:) ? Most people have real jobs that bring money to do all that things you describe or others, yet we can chat in tattle life too😄

• Haha
I know this probably makes me a horrible person but I can’t wait until she’s 3 days PP, you feel like your fanny is gonna fall off, your milk comes in and you haven’t slept in a week. Let’s see how she manifests herself then 🙄
erm I think you'll find it you simply steam your fanny all the blood disappears sweetie look it up x

tbh seeing that picture above I think she'll be driven absolutely mental in that tiny flat. The bedside crib will take up the rest of that room, to the point where I don't know where they'll be able to put it (the foot of the bed?) to still be able to get in/out? Then stuff like a baby bouncer or changing table will basically be the rest of their living room gone. Tiredness plus clutter & being on top of each other = hell

• Haha
  • Sad
Why is she repeating that commenting here doesnt't bring any money and just keeps you in the sofa and miserable (while filming herself sitted on a sofa :ROFLMAO:) ? Most people have real jobs that bring money to do all that things you describe or others, yet we can chat in tattle life too😄
Literally! 😂😂😂😂 All she does is sit in that house and film herself talking EVERYDAY. Didn’t realise she was such a baller selling diet products 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
These lot always love acting like they're minted when you can literally see their abysmal financials on companies house? Like Grace saying she doesn't get out of bed for less than £500, CH tells a very different story sweetie :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.