Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NParker

Chatty Member
Lolz all round *insert cry laughing emoji*
There's humour in my post, but why is it when two mixed-race people get together, people always say they look like siblings? You get the same with Rochelle and Marvin. I've also been in the same boat being mixed white/black and having a mixed partner...do we really all look alike?

Reactions: 3

Romy

VIP Member
It is clear after a couple of reads but considering unborn babies are fragile and often referred to as angels when they are lost, I can see how people would misread it. Also, it's not common to refer to someone other than the person who's passed.
I hope she wouldn't think of tweeting so fast, furthermore with this ethereal and detached language, if it was the baby.

I get what she was trying to tweet but very incoherent wording. And..who makes a mini Christmas buffet in September? It’s not even holiday season. She’s too obsessed with food
Everything is awkward.

Reactions: 2

Marwood

Through her I learned that hospital water births are a thing, so I guess that's something!

Dare I ask what "womb healing" might be?

Rainonme.x

If I was in her position I’d definitely giveaway all gifted baby items to charities, she can more than afford the items herself and the baby is her responsibility to provide for as she is in such a fortunate position!

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
High BMI doesn't always mean more scans, I have a very high BMI and had the standard 2 that everyone else has. I had an extra one the day before he was born as he was breech and it was to check that he still was, nothing to do with BMI !

• Haha
To be fair our baby is with us and they do recommend having them in your room for the first 6 months, it’s more the size of it? I wouldn’t call it a 1 bed it’s more a studio / bedsit in old fashioned terms and she will struggle to find space for all the gifted tat she’s after.

Grace’s financials are bad but that’s because no one wants to touch her toxic / dangerous brand with a barge pole?

jimhalpertisbae

Good laaaawwwd that latest vlog image. Why TF is she so proud of looking like she's full term when she's only half way through her pregnancy?

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
Omg this chat about Mary’s boyfriend Hainsley! I spoke about this on her own thread because I also thought he came across so well in Mary’s vlogs and then I read his twitter feed one day a couple of years ago and my jaw dropped. Absolutely vile stuff. I also agree that Mary most likely isn’t totally simpatico with all of his views but I can honestly see her being quietly in agreement with most of it, I am of the belief that your partner and their beliefs do reflect on you. So on that front I can believe Grace.

The thing with Grace though is bottom line the fact that soooo many of her friendships end points to her being the problem. Lek’s infamous video where she came back at Grace for slandering her on Twitter was really good at breaking down Grace’s tendencies towards petty jealousy and throwing shade. Hallmarks of someone who isn’t happy with themselves. I get the vibe that she’s a bit too intense with friends, building them up and then tearing them down as soon as they disappoint her in some way.
Does Mary have a thread?

Pinkii

VIP Member
She’s setting herself up for a lot of disappointments.
for sure. i have a friend who is a maternity nurse and when she was pregnant she thought she had it all down, her perfect birth plan and was very vocal about being an advocate for herself in labour and how she knows what will happen, she planned water birth, no medical interventions, all natural.

She had to get induced, went for pain relief which didnt go well and couldnt have her water birth. She was so traumatised by the whole thing she has PTSD and is still going counselling after 2 years.

• Heart

NParker

Chatty Member
In this case, I was specifically referring to Lek's insta stories today about her birthday + the baby announcement. Very excitable, talking about her newborn and Grace's baby being besties. I know it's none of my business but I personally couldn't be that close with someone after how it played out before.

Cordial and cool if we saw each other in person yes, but reaching out, hoping our kids are besties etc. no.

Idk if Mary or Sammi post anything
They were both said at the time to be equally catty and mean.

Grace's sister backed up the claims that Asia had stolen Grace's clothes, and to be honest Asia never denied it! She instead made a video saying what an awful person Grace was, in a weird way justifying it! It was a very odd falling out.