Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quackadoodledoo

I didn’t know about Lenekah before but she’s absolutely not a size 10 (source: I am an actual size 10 and am a looooot slimmer than her).

I really don’t understand why they lie about it. According to her feed she had a baby earlier this year - no one expects you to be a size 10. Be kind to yourself, the lying will further fuel your body image issues.

Also I know you traditionally eat sticky rice with your fingers and maybe this is just me but we’re in the middle of a pandemic with London quickly becoming a second-wave hotspot... I doubt she washed her hands immediately before and then didn’t touch any surface until she got back to her table. It just grosses me out and the risk of catching it this way is probably very low but still...

Reactions: 2
Through her I learned that hospital water births are a thing, so I guess that's something!

Dare I ask what "womb healing" might be?
It’s available but as everything else in the NHS criminally underfunded / limited.

She’ll be in the labour ward where ours only had one pool, and if a woman is already in there then tough luck 🤷🏻‍♀️ In the birth centre it was depends on availability again.

She’ll have had one or two MW appts tops so not sure where she’s getting her expertise from. She should educate herself far more as I can’t imagine a lot of what she’s saying will happen for her, sadly. At least then she can get a book deal on medical trauma and become a doula whilst begging for freebies for the kid 🤷🏻‍♀️

DreamyGal

VIP Member
This will probably sound really mean but I think Grace is both too dumb and too arrogant to make the connection.

She wants to believe she can manifest everything she desires because it makes her feel special; superior in a spiritual sense. I think her own self-worth is very much related to her feeling more enlightened than others now, which is actually really sad because so much of that enlightenment is based on bullshit. She swapped chasing thinness and money for chasing being some kind of guru.

She’s also not much of a deep thinker (despite her spiritual crap tricking herself into thinking she is). Grace seems to contradict herself a lot and potentially parrots things she reads elsewhere, hence me reckoning that she just hasn’t thought deeply about how her beliefs and actions in various areas of her life connect.

I mean, she’s yet to realise that a lot of spiritual and “earth mama” beliefs do not sit well alongside her being an influencer and therefore a figurehead of capitalism, and she also doesn’t seem to have realised that much of what she preaches is only accessible to her because of her (moderate) success as an influencer.
If she ever said the word ‘guru’ I think she would face backlash as tbh it’s a word so embedded in western culture but it’s meanings are actually religious but we just use it to mean ‘leader/teacher’.
I’ve since avoided the word after Sikh friends educated me on the meaning etc

I think she’s very deluded and it’s concerning

• Heart

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Also if you rent i think you sometimes have to get permission from your landlord to have a water birth at home. One of my colleagues couldnt have a water birth at home cos her landlord said it would make his insurance invalid or something, she wishes she had kept her mouth shut and just did it!

Sunfl0wer_

I guess she will have a nanny to ensure she can carry on with the nap schedule that she has. I thought that being over a cetain weight made in very difficult to become pregnant - perhaps she is smaller than she looks and photoshops herself to look more plus sized? Anyone know how tall she is?

I think she's 5ft7 or 8 if I remember correctly

Van

Simon.tattoos but I couldn’t find his fiancée if that’s what you wanna be nosey about too like me hahaha
Thank you! Haha oh i just checked it out. Nothing interesting to see... def want to find his fiancé

Simon.tattoos but I couldn’t find his fiancée if that’s what you wanna be nosey about too like me hahaha
I found her :) @luciershorthouse

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Sick pay is statutory so it’s actually paid by the government, you need a note to give your employer so they can claim the payment that they pass onto you. In her case she just processes the note herself through the company books. It’s £98 per week, but Grace doesn’t get out of bed for less than £500 a day remember 🥴
Ah okay, thanks for explaining. I guess I'm glad that there is some support for self employed people but...yeah, Grace, not so much

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Overdue new thread here:

Romy

VIP Member
Sick pay is statutory so it’s actually paid by the government, you need a note to give your employer so they can claim the payment that they pass onto you. In her case she just processes the note herself through the company books. It’s £98 per week, but Grace doesn’t get out of bed for less than £500 a day remember 🥴
£98 a week! She'd better have savings.

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
Grace’s flat is the type of place you’d live when you have your first grad job. I don’t understand how she’s over 30, has a live-in partner but they live in that tiny cramped flat? All this whilst she’s an “influencer” - compare her living situation to literally all of her peers, her earnings must be very low. I also suspect Lee doesn’t have a stable income/doesn’t contribute.
Well he's a producer/songwriter, apparently.. :sneaky:

btw, in which area do they live? South London somewhere? What zone?

• Haha