Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
late to the party on the Q&A, but oh wow it has annoyed me so much. she's not bothered about covid at all despite all the evidence about additional risk being overweight?!

and also about sickness 'I never ever threw up because I know my body and I knew I wouldn't' - what a load of BS. yeah, i'm sure the thousands of women who suffer horrendous sickness and end up in hospital dehydrated etc just aren't 'knowing they won't be sick' enough. no one knows how their body will react to pregnancy, she's just been lucky not to be affected.
That was the best comment... she’s in for a shock

• Haha
Reactions: 3

gimmethetea

Always wearing that fucking ugly fishing vest....i think he thinks it makes him look slimmer! Look at his pics he always got one on!
grace wore a vest jacket on the pretty little thing podcast & honestly it was like she wore her actual nans clothes

• Haha

Sunfl0wer_

I'm such a noob idk how to directly reply 🙃

But yea. Those are real credits. And as previously mentioned those are from under contract days & he's completely independent now it seems. His recent solo work doesn't seem to be under a major label or anything like before.

So influencer/IG $ it is.
I don't think he's out of that BMG deal. It was not a record deal (so yes, he's independent as a singer) but a publishing deal (so he's signed as a songwriter) and BMG Publishing did share some of his solo releases.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
For someone who whole personality and online thing is being fat she has NO clue about dressing for her body
...have never seen her in a nice , flattering outfit

Sabrina9458

I’m low risk but having 3 scans with NHS last one is a growth scan before I’m due
She drives me mad nonetheless lol
Honestly the last scan you can barely see anything because everything is up close idk what she is moaning about

Sorry but you planned to fall pregnant during a fucking pandemic. I fell pregnant in December and had my baby in august. This isn’t the world I wanted to have my baby in. My baby who screamed at me when I got her out the car for her 8 week jabs as she didn’t know who I was wearing a mask. My baby who has only met a few family members. My baby who I worry daily I’m not enough for because I try my best to do play time and sensory time and aid her development as we can’t go to baby classes.
My husband is a teacher and in the spring lockdown didn’t get put on the rota for key workers children as I was pregnant and classed as vulnerable. Now we have an almost 3 month old baby and she isn’t classed as vulnerable and he worries every day he’s bringing it home to us and she’s going to be poorly. I wouldn’t have planned to have a baby in this because we all knew it wasn’t going away any time soon. We also just had our first wedding anniversary and couldnt do anything for it. It’s fucking hard and no manifesting or positive thinking changes that. so grace, kindly fuck off 🖕🏻
This!!! My son is less than 2. I want another but no way would I get pregnant in current circumstances. ALL of this was happening when she got pregnant intentionally

Lht30

Chatty Member
As if this would look any different on her if she wasn't pregnant. Hell, even on me it wouldn't look like a dress (and I say this as a 18/20).
It’s also on the new in page. She may not be buying but gifted is obviously OK.

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
How over weight though? I’m classed as overweight (I’m nowhere near graces size but I’m just curious) and I’m consultant led and she said I could have a water birth.
Each trust has a different policy and it is based on BMI not weight. It's probably best checking out what your hospital trust's policy is

elttat

AAAAAAAAND cue the vlog content!

Will this revive her channel?

She's literally been stuck on 222/3k for years. It's the strangest thing

Lk1991

It’s not just a consultant. They also will give her an appointment for the anesthetist to check her spine in case she needs an epidural, and she will also have to have the gestational diabetes test. These things all happen for a reason and for your own and babies safety. Didn’t bother me at all and I don’t know why she’s so against saying she’s high risk. Just makes other fat pregnant women feel bad when they don’t get the same experience because she isn’t being truthful.
Exactly! Not forgetting if your baby is growing larger than gestational age there's a risk of induction and possible C Section if they believe baby is risk of shoulder dystocia (shoulders getting stuck)

Blueblue123

VIP Member
All the fingers are pointing to a pregnancy. But as someone who has had a miscarriage, I think its an odd choice to build up an announcement like that. Most women who have had a miscarriage are extremely anxious about telling people, especially after a negative first experience.
I think it's really odd too! Miscarriage or not, it's so touch and go it's not something you'd want to tease.

She just posted she'd be doing an Instagram live with merky books tomorrow at 6pm so probably related to that. Maybe she'll announce her new book earlier in the day then be on the live in the evening.