Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipbabex

I’m low risk but having 3 scans with NHS last one is a growth scan before I’m due
She drives me mad nonetheless lol

Reactions: 2

elttat

FWIW, Mary’s boyfriend is black but is also very vocally All Lives Matter - very Lawrence Fox views ( I wouldn't recommended looking at his Twitter). Not saying this is definite but it’s completely conceivable that Mary/Hainsley were vocal about being anti-BLM
is this him?
https://twitter.com/HLB33

edit: having had a quick scroll, I think it is! I can't see someone who's not anti-BLM or otherwise apathetic about such issues being with him...
Hainsley is quite a distinctive name. Ainsley - not so much

elttat

what happened? I followed grace years ago then stopped for years so must’ve missed this!
This was a few years ago when Lek (then known as Asia) was up and coming on Youtube.

I can't remember the specifics, but one night out of the blue Grace started shading an ex-friend on Twitter who'd stolen from her when they were younger.
I think someone asked who it was/whether it was Asia and she confirmed.

Then Asia hopped onto Youtube with her on/off boyfriend/baby daddy and her mum to set the record straight. It was literally a video filmed late at night because she had to defend herself against Grace's allegations.

Will see if I can find anything on GG as I'm sure people probably spoke about it on there at the time.

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
I don’t know what happened but I feel like Grace went through several YouTube/blogging friends in quick succession at one point. She would collab or blog with them a couple of times, tweet about them a lot, then they’d never be mentioned again - Brogan, Vix Meldrew, Helen Anderson. Also the girl who ended up with anorexia, I’m completely blanking on her name and I feel bad about it.
Hmmm Just Jodes? maybe?

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Again, I feel bad for saying this but I predict post-natal depression. I'm not saying she will definitely get it & I certainly wouldn't wish it on her (or anyone) but I feel like this is what her excuse will be for lazing around. I wouldn't like to think this is something she could lie about but this is the same woman who lied about self-harming
Could you expand on the lying about self harm? I didn’t know this

Romy

VIP Member
There is a thing called a Sure Start maternity grant in the UK but it's only if either of the parents are on certain unemployment benefits and it is only for the first child or a multiple birth when you have children already. When I was working for DWP (Department of Work and Pensions) my boss did mention they were looking at stopping it because people were fraudulently pretending to have babies just for the £500, but that was 6 years ago and I haven't heard of any changes to it.

Maybe someone else on this thread knows more about financial aid for babies though?
Thank you!
Just "fraudulently pretend to have babies"😅 I imagine they have to justify their demand, not just declare lol

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Because of her weight, most trusts don’t allow you have one if you’re above a certain weight as in the event of an emergency they have to be able to get you out. In our trust they’re only in midwife led units too, and she will most definitely be under consultant care no matter how hard she tries to manifest otherwise.
How over weight though? I’m classed as overweight (I’m nowhere near graces size but I’m just curious) and I’m consultant led and she said I could have a water birth.

• Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
I think for me the truth is in the middle - we can’t necessarily determine someone’s health just by looking at them, no, but at the same time, it’s also a fact that being Grace’s size and living her lifestyle puts her at a much higher risk of obesity-related illnesses.

Her obsession with claiming she’s healthy and point blank denying those higher risks is what pisses me off. That and lying about her size.

There’s nothing wrong with being bigger. Your body, your choice. However, to deny medical reality is foolish and when you’re an influencer, with other people looking at you for advice, it’s downright dangerous.

Live the life you want but don’t pretend it’s without risk. That applies to so many other lifestyle choices too, besides obesity - being too thin, drinking too much, smoking, choosing to be sedentary, abusing medication etc etc.
So so so well put

• Heart
Since Grace was recently bragging about Lee’s new paid ASOS modelling gig, I guess he’s giving us a preview 😂

that being said, is his asos work a relationship perk or has he earned it in his own right?

Wondering about their model standards because his social media presence took off after Grace and I thought he was just into producing. Also, Stephanie Y has been begging to shoot with them for years for their plus size collection and aside from the occasional gifted items or aff links, I don’t think it’s happened yet.

I don’t understand why they didn’t wait one more year. Buy a house if that’s what they want to do, get married and then have the baby.

Oh yeah because grace wants be the worlds first person to know about pregnancy and having a baby! Create an Instagram account and pimp the baby to make a YT come back!!!!

I don’t Understand how they will cope with a newborn up all night, early mornings, housework - it ain’t all glam!
I’ve always seen flogging your children as more of an Instagram pursuit tbh, is there much of a market for it on YouTube? It wouldn’t really make sense as new mums don’t exactly have the time to watch long form content & I wouldn’t want the noise / light during night feeds.

Wonder what budget freebies she’ll get, wouldn’t hold your breath for Stokke hun

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I guess she will have a nanny to ensure she can carry on with the nap schedule that she has. I thought that being over a cetain weight made in very difficult to become pregnant - perhaps she is smaller than she looks and photoshops herself to look more plus sized? Anyone know how tall she is?

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Thank you! Haha oh i just checked it out. Nothing interesting to see... def want to find his fiancé

I found her :) @luciershorthouse
Ooh I clearly didn’t do a good job of nosing 😂
I’ve met Simon and Grace before! This was before they were together though 😅 I always found it strange when Simon got with Grace but I think that would’ve been cos of their mutual friends.

LeoQueen

I'm such a noob idk how to directly reply 🙃

But yea. Those are real credits. And as previously mentioned those are from under contract days & he's completely independent now it seems. His recent solo work doesn't seem to be under a major label or anything like before.

So influencer/IG $ it is.

Reactions: 1