Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
Not all morbidely obese mums have difficult pregnancies but she might feel great discomfort at the end of it (more than a less fat mum).
Moreover both parents are obese and it's now known that because of that, the baby has more risk of developing diabetes and obesity too. It's not just the mum.
Anyway, best wishes for this little soul❤

Reactions: 3

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
If she ever said the word ‘guru’ I think she would face backlash as tbh it’s a word so embedded in western culture but it’s meanings are actually religious but we just use it to mean ‘leader/teacher’.
I’ve since avoided the word after Sikh friends educated me on the meaning etc

I think she’s very deluded and it’s concerning
Thanks for the info, I wasn’t aware of that. Apologies for using it.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I appreciate the midwife's comment that unless we've seen her medical records, there isn't a clear cut way to tell that she's necessarily a high risk pregnancy.

This is so funny to me because it’s just her belly? It’s not even a pregnant bump, it’s literally a floppy belly... a pregnancy bump is firm and round, her stomach is just flopping over her legs it’s just fat grace 😂
Pretty sure she’s not even out the first trimester so baby will be 2/3 ounces.

Romy

VIP Member
Although she is mixed race, she now only identifies with her black (unknown) ancestors. She is part of "both worlds" and shouldnt't have to choose really. Anyway, you can't say she is not willing to acknowledge her being black.

maybe that's why she waited until 16 weeks - as well as coinciding with her birthday...
No, I mean I would wait longer... 20 weeks is way more in the clear.

It’s also quite odd to not find out till 8 weeks pregnant, meaning you’ve missed 2 periods at that point. As they weren’t using protection, I’m surprised that she didn’t notice when she missed her first period (I.e. 4 weeks pregnant). Unless her periods weren’t regular.

Adcs813

I think it is absolutely ridiculous to want a
home her in her position.
I have a very high bmi but no other known health issues and knew that the fact I was and am overweight put me at a much higher risk of going over due,interventions etc and even though I live in a 2 min drive from our hospital I still wouldn't have considered it

I wish she would just accept that she is high risk (unless for some extremely strange reason her midwife has assessed her as low risk). But my consultant classed me as high risk just because of my bmi and in my hospital trust any woman with a bmi above 35 is consultant led and gives birth on labour ward.

MrsSplusone

She’ll definitely be having more scans, as they scan you if you’re measuring too big or too small. I don’t see her going past 38 weeks unless she’s going to spend the third trimester laying down lol
In my trust you don’t even get your bump measured if your bmi is over 30, you have growth scans at 28,32 and 36 weeks

courageouscrumpets

Where/when did grace imply that Mary was racist? I didn’t think we ever knew the source of their falling out?
Grace hinted at cutting off “toxic” people in an old video and it was at the time she & Mary were no longer speaking. A lot of their followers were asking them why they weren’t hanging out anymore, then Grace made that comment regarding a former friend having “toxic” views and that they didn’t support BLM. I don't know if the vid is still up as Grace has deleted a lot of her old content.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
She thinks it's interesting and exciting to be with a "musician" or "artist". She just fails to realise that that just means they're unemployed.
I think she's living in the past a bit when she used to be friends with musicians, dancers and actors so she's drawn to men like that too in the hopes of still having a taste of that life...? Maybe she hopes if she stays close to people like that she'll be more likely to be a presenter or bag some acting job. Revive her Harry Potter career! Lol. She doesn't talk about that stuff these days but I'm sure she still loves that world.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Awww that poor girl that she dragged around as her personal photographer and then as her 'PA'..that didn't last long! Grace is very toxic,hypocritical and a liar!