Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elttat

I haven't watched her vlogs since Lee came into her life but I've always got the sense she's forcing their whole love story and her asking him for a baby proves that to me.

It's like she's in a race with someone... Simon? He got engaged she one upped him with a baby :ROFLMAO:

But also I feel like she's competing with everyone ie thisanothergirlslife who recently gave birth and even herself. She's 30 and probably feels like this is where she should be in life. She was calling Simon her fiance with no actual engagement then look what happened. So she latched on to the next guy who stuck around.

Even her saying she's always wanted to be a "mama". Seems like anyone who fit the bill would do...
I literally had this exact thought!

Babies can make or break a relationship so it will be very interesting to see how this plays out...

Reactions: 3

cb1997

I just did a search on google and found it. He's listed as a composer on the "Wings" album, on a song called "Lost", with his actual name.

View attachment 265672
ah i didn't know his full name, thanks. i didn't expect it to be such an old song because he was posting about waiting on royalties on insta last year!! interestin👀 looking at his other credits he's worked with super junior too so i reckon he does quite well money wise from his producer work!

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Most photoshoots like this are of the dad holding the baby bump not an overweight belly... does Grace know that there is a difference?

ETA: wait wait wait. So it’s the end of August and she’s 8 weeks pregnant. So she went abroad in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, which of course was awful decision regardless of this, but it was also whilst already dealing with a high risk pregnancy due to her weight (she can deny that all she wants but factually she is at more risk because she is obese)? Before it is even born she’s putting that baby’s needs below her own
Isn't she 16 weeks? The baby is due in Feb. Either way, the baby was her compromise for not going away but... She went away anyway... Just before her birthday...

And it didn't seem to be a sponsored trip either so not a necessary holiday. Especially considering the "trade off" and the health of her baby.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I live in a house of 4 adults and our fridge looks less full than theirs. We even have dog food that needs to be refrigerated that goes on part of the bottom shelf, plus a mini-fridge, but that's just a spillover thing for water bottles and beers and ciders when they're around. ;)

I wonder if the drawer is full of chocolate bars rather than fruit and veg? I remember in one of Jamie Oliver's healthy cooking shows, a woman who wanted to change her diet admitted she bought a load of chocolate bars and stuffed them in the fruit and veg drawer so they were always stuff to fill the kids up in the house on a low income. She was embarrassed and keen to change.

It's a bit weird that she goes on about going to get an entire loaf to eat. I remember as a uni student seeing a classmate who was obese commenting that she couldn't believe she drove to a bigger Tescos just to get a load of different cheeses she was craving.

Also, I saw a video about a 'fat activist' called Virgie Tovar (it was by some YouTuber who went on a weight loss journey, I can't remember the name) and she was saying that diet culture is so unhealthy and people need to eat what they want, when they want and as much as they want. Grace seems to be in the same mindset of 'fat acceptance'.

Last edited:

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
Just discovered this heaven sent site while I was trying to Google some tea on another influencer. 👀

Anyways, I think it should be noted that Lee was a signed songwriter/producer for other artists through BMG (I think). And I can confirm that songwriting/publishing $ if managed properly is GREAT $ if you have great placements & a decent contract (he has a BTS songwriting credit) & will continue to provide for the rest of time. I think now is a different story now that he's a completely independent artist & producer but the connections are still there....

Anyone remember Simon's "drumming career" & like the 2 failed bands...
It looks like Lee's main income these days is from his Asos partnership, judging by his Insta posts...

Does anyone know if there's a chance she could lose weight safely will pregnant? I assume complications are more likely when you're large so it's good to get to a healthier BMI.
I think it’s quite likely she will lose weight when pregnant tbh. A friend’s wife who was no where near Grace’s size (a UK 18ish?) got diagnosed with GD and they wanted to control it by diet which meant cutting loooads of stuff out, not just obvious stuff like sweets or choc she had to get rid of potatoes and some other weird ones too?! I think rice maybe? She lost a lot of weight, especially around her face, but had a safe and happy pregnancy! :)

Obviously this requires you following medical advice, which is unlikely from Grace.

ElleHeezy1

Hmm...so they're friends again. I wonder if Grace is happier being her friend now Lekenah has some weight on her. I recall a lot of jealousy when she initially lost the weight originally.
I actually hope their friendship is solid and lasts this time. Grace doesn't seem to have many friends and having one who is already a mum might help her. I wouldn't be surprised if Grace hates her all over again when Lekenah loses the baby weight but maybe she's matured 🤷

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
‘Everything hurts and is uncomfortable’ she says on Twitter (in between the other moaning and tweets about food), not the image insta Grace portrays!

elttat

All of the "besties" she has fallen out with have all eventually come back, at least on social media. Sammi, Lekenah and Mary all follow her again. She must be the type of friend to message you 2 years after a fallout like nothing happened and you can't be bothered to care anymore so you just pretend to be cool.
In this case, I was specifically referring to Lek's insta stories today about her birthday + the baby announcement. Very excitable, talking about her newborn and Grace's baby being besties. I know it's none of my business but I personally couldn't be that close with someone after how it played out before.

Cordial and cool if we saw each other in person yes, but reaching out, hoping our kids are besties etc. no.

Idk if Mary or Sammi post anything

Devitodorito

We clearly aren't manifesting hard enough. I'm nearly 30 weeks and only in the last week have I seen weird belly movements, like pushing out on one side etc. We could see little wobbles before from kicks but nothing like she's going on about. My partner also didn't feel the baby until like 25/26 weeks. Grace talks so much shit it's unbelieveable
I didn’t feel and see proper movement until 28 weeks and it barely picked up on camera.

• Heart

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Growth spurt? I've heard pregnant women complain about having a bottomless tummy during pregnancy before though