Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she knows it's not obvious at her size.

Don't you have an allowance from the State in the UK for the baby? And a bonus before the birth?
There is a thing called a Sure Start maternity grant in the UK but it's only if either of the parents are on certain unemployment benefits and it is only for the first child or a multiple birth when you have children already. When I was working for DWP (Department of Work and Pensions) my boss did mention they were looking at stopping it because people were fraudulently pretending to have babies just for the £500, but that was 6 years ago and I haven't heard of any changes to it.

Maybe someone else on this thread knows more about financial aid for babies though?

There is a thing called a Sure Start maternity grant in the UK but it's only if either of the parents are on certain unemployment benefits and it is only for the first child or a multiple birth when you have children already. When I was working for DWP (Department of Work and Pensions) my boss did mention they were looking at stopping it because people were fraudulently pretending to have babies just for the £500, but that was 6 years ago and I haven't heard of any changes to it.

Maybe someone else on this thread knows more about financial aid for babies though?
Thank you!
Just "fraudulently pretend to have babies"😅 I imagine they have to justify their demand, not just declare lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I believe you get that one off £500 payment if you are on certain benefits but apart from that all you will get is £80 (?) per month for the first child and less for any additional children.
But for me the most absurd thing is the fact that you can take a year off for maternity leave but they pay you only for 9 months.

Reactions: 8
I looked at Liam’s tagged photos because someone mentioned his weight gain. He’s got loads of tagged pictures with friends from before meeting Grace and barely any since she’s been in the picture. I feel bad for them, their life looks so insular and isolated even pre-pandemic.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thank you!
Just "fraudulently pretend to have babies"😅 I imagine they have to justify their demand, not just declare lol
LOL I heard people would have forged birth certificates and it's likely they didn't need evidence of pregnancy or to bring the baby for proof. The other thing was back when the UK was in the EU, the freedom of work meant that people from other EU nations were working here. A lot of people from Eastern European countries with lower incomes and living standards would live abroad working in the UK for part of the year and send cash back to their spouse and family in their home country because the money went a lot further even when supporting 2 homes in 2 countries. They were entitled as UK taxpayers to send British child benefit even if their kids resided at home and some even got the maternity grant and it was easier to claim for an 'imaginary baby' from abroad.

I looked at Liam’s tagged photos because someone mentioned his weight gain. He’s got loads of tagged pictures with friends from before meeting Grace and barely any since she’s been in the picture. I feel bad for them, their life looks so insular and isolated even pre-pandemic.
I bet she is a controlling witch to him! Prob doesnt let him leave the flat to see mates...

Reactions: 4
They have both put on a lot of weight since they got together. And I'm not surprised judging by their fridge..

View attachment 284613
How is it even possible for a 2 person household to eat all of that?! You just know their freezer is full of junk too. My partner and I fill up maybe half of that space each week and still have to be mindful to plan meals so nothing goes to waste. Scary.

Reactions: 9
How is it even possible for a 2 person household to eat all of that?! You just know their freezer is full of junk too. My partner and I fill up maybe half of that space each week and still have to be mindful to plan meals so nothing goes to waste. Scary.
What’s even worse is that it’s mostly packaged food. If it were stuffed to the brim with fruit & veg, eggs, raw meat that isn’t processed, I wouldn’t think twice. I know we can’t see the drawers but the state of the rest of it makes me think they don’t have much good stuff in there!

It looks like ham, sausage rolls(?), some kind of coleslaw, pizza, a Pret sandwich!... honestly the only time my fridge has ever looked close to this is when hosting a party with a buffet! Even then I still had plenty of visible vegetables for crudite and salad stuff 😂

The thing that riles me so much is that eating intuitively and recovering from restriction, as Grace preaches, is a real thing. I eat intuitively myself, it has been wonderful for me to break the starve/binge cycle that dominated my life.
There is a misconception that when you give yourself free rein to eat whatever you want, you end up like Grace. That is just not my experience at all - I had two weeks of going mad with takeaways and sweets, and then I felt awful and craved vegetables. I actually realised most of that salt-filled, sugar laden stuff isn’t even that nice!

Now I have a truly healthy, balanced diet but it has removed the fear I used to have around food - I don’t panic and freak out if I’m offered a slice of cake, I eat it and enjoy it and move on with my day without beating myself up because I went over my allotted calories. I have actually lost some weight because I don’t fall into that trap of trying to cut out everything “bad” for you and then end up bingeing on it later, because I can’t stop thinking about it. My tastes have changed and I personally wouldn’t want to eat the foods that are in Grace’s fridge.

Indeed, looking at that fridge, it is clear Grace is not engaging with this technique properly. There is no way she could be listening to her body and just feeding it all this salt-filled, chemical shite. There’s just no way.

I strongly suspect she is using intuitive eating (or whatever else she calls it) as an excuse to stuff her face. It really angers me, to be honest, because people like her make a mockery of a way of eating that has been so helpful to people like me.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen her post about getting £1500 off her car insurance?! How frivolous are they with their money? I’m a first time 25 year old driver in London and my annual insurance is 1800

Reactions: 6
What’s even worse is that it’s mostly packaged food. If it were stuffed to the brim with fruit & veg, eggs, raw meat that isn’t processed, I wouldn’t think twice. I know we can’t see the drawers but the state of the rest of it makes me think they don’t have much good stuff in there!

It looks like ham, sausage rolls(?), some kind of coleslaw, pizza, a Pret sandwich!... honestly the only time my fridge has ever looked close to this is when hosting a party with a buffet! Even then I still had plenty of visible vegetables for crudite and salad stuff 😂

The thing that riles me so much is that eating intuitively and recovering from restriction, as Grace preaches, is a real thing. I eat intuitively myself, it has been wonderful for me to break the starve/binge cycle that dominated my life.
There is a misconception that when you give yourself free rein to eat whatever you want, you end up like Grace. That is just not my experience at all - I had two weeks of going mad with takeaways and sweets, and then I felt awful and craved vegetables. I actually realised most of that salt-filled, sugar laden stuff isn’t even that nice!

Now I have a truly healthy, balanced diet but it has removed the fear I used to have around food - I don’t panic and freak out if I’m offered a slice of cake, I eat it and enjoy it and move on with my day without beating myself up because I went over my allotted calories. I have actually lost some weight because I don’t fall into that trap of trying to cut out everything “bad” for you and then end up bingeing on it later, because I can’t stop thinking about it. My tastes have changed and I personally wouldn’t want to eat the foods that are in Grace’s fridge.

Indeed, looking at that fridge, it is clear Grace is not engaging with this technique properly. There is no way she could be listening to her body and just feeding it all this salt-filled, chemical shite. There’s just no way.

I strongly suspect she is using intuitive eating (or whatever else she calls it) as an excuse to stuff her face. It really angers me, to be honest, because people like her make a mockery of a way of eating that has been so helpful to people like me.

Totally related to everything you've said. Intuitive eating means I have a much healthier attitude towards food and don't punish myself for having a toast when I want it etc

I don't even really care what Grace eats - she's an adult and she knows what she's doing and if that's what she wants then cool, but my biggest problem with Grace is her attitude.

I'm always careful to use 'lazy' to describe any plus size person because I think that's an unfair assumption that gets made a lot of the time but I think Grace really is and you can see that in her attitude to her work and her attitude to cooking.

I also have always just found her a really disingenuous person - she grabbed onto the back of the body posi movement just at the right time, but I don't think she's ever taken the time to educate herself on that for a second. Same with BLM and any other movement she's ridden the coat tails of.

Reactions: 7
Showing off (and eating not donating!) gifted food while children in this actual country are starving!! She could have still advertised the company but donated the items. Disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Good laaaawwwd that latest vlog image. Why TF is she so proud of looking like she's full term when she's only half way through her pregnancy?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.