Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her latest video was so infuriating..
  • why does she speak so slowly?? if you were going to start a vlog surely you would think about what you're going to say rather than just rambling on, i can literally see the clogs in her head turning while she chats tit.. awkward viewing
  • all the hair flicks too? cringe
  • the "bump shot", hun is that not just your actual GUT
  • literally everything she says is with such a heavy breath, when she was talking about lee's new song i was so shocked at how out of breath she was? she's sitting down doing nothing and sounds like she's run round the block twice
  • HOW has she got signed off from work? a break from taking pictures of her feet? and writing a fake caption about how its helped her??? madness

• Haha
Reactions: 15
her latest video was so infuriating..
  • why does she speak so slowly?? if you were going to start a vlog surely you would think about what you're going to say rather than just rambling on, i can literally see the clogs in her head turning while she chats tit.. awkward viewing
  • all the hair flicks too? cringe
  • the "bump shot", hun is that not just your actual GUT
  • literally everything she says is with such a heavy breath, when she was talking about lee's new song i was so shocked at how out of breath she was? she's sitting down doing nothing and sounds like she's run round the block twice
  • HOW has she got signed off from work? a break from taking pictures of her feet? and writing a fake caption about how its helped her??? madness
Why does she say she’s signed off work for? I can’t bear to watch her struggle to breathe on YouTube

Reactions: 10
she's been too stressed. poor love has a contract she has to see out so she's being an absolute hero and finishing that...
thank you for braving the vid! bleeping hell it’s gonna be a long pregnancy, if she’s struggling now when the baby is ounces wait til he’s 7/8/9lbs

Honestly don’t think he could fancy anyone as much as he fancies himself, imagine trying a cute selfie before you head out and ur fella thinks it’s an ASOS look book 😫

also odd for someone into ~crystal healing she seemingly just has the pink salt crystals available off amazon?
Asos lookbook I’m weak 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s common for people to say mixed race/black people look alike (when more often than not they don’t) but honestly these two might as well be the same person, it’s so creepy! They’re really morphing into each other. I wonder if they would still look similar if they were slimmer
Probably not. The fat changes the face features too.

Reactions: 4
...How do you get signed off work when you're self employed?
Sick pay is statutory so it’s actually paid by the government, you need a note to give your employer so they can claim the payment that they pass onto you. In her case she just processes the note herself through the company books. It’s £98 per week, but Grace doesn’t get out of bed for less than £500 a day remember 🥴

Reactions: 11
Sick pay is statutory so it’s actually paid by the government, you need a note to give your employer so they can claim the payment that they pass onto you. In her case she just processes the note herself through the company books. It’s £98 per week, but Grace doesn’t get out of bed for less than £500 a day remember 🥴
Ah okay, thanks for explaining. I guess I'm glad that there is some support for self employed people but...yeah, Grace, not so much

Reactions: 2
£98 a week! She'd better have savings.

Reactions: 2
She looks absolutely knackered in that latest YouTube video. They are both out of breath and really immature.

Reactions: 8
Watching her stories today, I’m sorry but that smug shot of her face after she was gifted a very nice free pushchair...I hate influencers

• Heart
I find how smugly she declares she’s ‘low risk’ so ableist. Like it’s some kind of achievement or badge of honour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Since becoming pregnant and working ( I do earn a good wage ) I really dislike how much free baby stuff influencers get, they don’t have to buy anything and act so smug about it

Reactions: 16
I find how smugly she declares she’s ‘low risk’ so ableist. Like it’s some kind of achievement or badge of honour.
Also surely if you’re low risk you wouldn’t feel the need to mention it at all, because it would just be a standard pregnancy as opposed to a high risk one where things have to be looked at more carefully (for lack of better terms).

I’ve had friends who have been high risk and they’ve mentioned it to me but I’ve never ever had a friend say to me that her pregnancy is low risk, it just seems a bizarre thing to do which makes it seem like she’s lying about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Because she knows it's not obvious at her size.

Well if you get gifted bunch of baby clothes and really nice pushchair and car seat... it’s not that bad.
Don't you have an allowance from the State in the UK for the baby? And a bonus before the birth?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.