Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait she’s only half way through?! She’s entirely lacking in self awareness isn’t she, I wouldn’t usually care but she’s dangerous with it ☹

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it makes her feel more in touch with her pregnancy believing that her bump is that big ?
I am a size 14/16 and I do have a sizeable baby bump but nothing to extreme yet ( 6 months ) but beforehand my tummy was quite flat, I have a great friend who is a 22 and when she was pregnant she was so upset that she didn’t have a noticeable pregnant belly as it was just her stomach fat filling out more no defined bump and she hated it by her second pregnancy she accepted her body.

Reactions: 4
I hate fat shaming in general but she’s 100% going to get gestational diabetes. It isn’t normal to be that massive half way through a pregnancy that isn’t multiple births. She’s kidding herself if she thinks being the size she is won’t cause problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate fat shaming in general but she’s 100% going to get gestational diabetes. It isn’t normal to be that massive half way through a pregnancy that isn’t multiple births. She’s kidding herself if she thinks being the size she is won’t cause problems.
I'm no fan of hers but gestational diabetes is not always to do with size. I'm as large as her and didn't get it but my size 8 pre pregnancy friend did ! Being plus size certainly puts you at higher risk of these things, despite what Grace says, but is definitely not a given you end up with them.

Reactions: 11
I'm no fan of hers but gestational diabetes is not always to do with size. I'm as large as her and didn't get it but my size 8 pre pregnancy friend did ! Being plus size certainly puts you at higher risk of these things, despite what Grace says, but is definitely not a given you end up with them.
Fair enough: I’m child-free and don’t plan to have kids so I’m spouting about stuff I know nothing about tbf. Nonetheless even if she doesn’t get G.D. she’s going to be absolutely immobile by the time she’s full term.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is actually mad that she thinks that’s just all baby??? She is massively in denial of how fat her stomach is
Just wait until she's 6 months post-partum and manifesting the 'baby weight' away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
def agree -im plus size and I never had it ans theiy insisted on testing me for bleeping times! But I read the previous post as Grace may have GD because if her bump is that big, big babies can indicate GD

Reactions: 1
def agree -im plus size and I never had it ans theiy insisted on testing me for bleeping times! But I read the previous post as Grace may have GD because if her bump is that big, big babies can indicate GD
They insisted because being overweight is one of the risk factors. Gestational diabetes has to be monitored for the baby's health and the risks of premature delivery, but most of the time it disappears once the baby is out (that's why they call it gestational).

Reactions: 5
About the gestational diabetes - even if she had them ( and I really don’t wish it on her or anyone), I don’t think she would really admit it. I mean it’s Grace. She’s obese but her pregnancy is magical, - her midwife and doula says her weight is fine, there’s no risks whatsoever, the baby will be born in the water chanting mantras and and so on... I don’t think she will openly admit even if she had any problems.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.