Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how Grace has gone on recently about Amazon being unethical and not supporting Bezos... yet guess where her book is being sold?? Am I reaching or šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice how Grace has gone on recently about Amazon being unethical and not supporting Bezos... yet guess where her book is being sold?? Am I reaching or šŸ„“
I doubt she has any control over it, itā€™s more than likely a publisherā€™s decision where to sell it

I doubt she has any control over it, itā€™s more than likely a publisherā€™s decision where to sell it
Idk I have no idea how these things work but Iā€™m sure there must be some input on her part, if she hates it as much as sheā€™s claimed. But then I guess she doesnā€™t really care either way about the ethics as long as sheā€™s making money from it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Quoting this as it shows the entire insta story screen recorded in one go (so she canā€™t claim we all recorded at different times hence the time differences seen in the clip)

Below (attached) are the three times she is seen at the party in the videos. Note the time at the top of the screen goes 21hr, 20hr, 19hr proving she was at the party for at LEAST two hours
God homegirl should really just give up lying in a last ditch attempt to cover her tracks. Stop digging, you plonker, and just come clean.

Reactions: 8
The bag isnā€™t sold out yet still. I wonder how many people actually bought it šŸ‘€

Reactions: 1
You can kinda see that in some of her less posed photos, like this... nothing wrong with her body but also I wouldn't take a second glance if I saw her IRL... she's just so average?

View attachment 338741
ā€˜Averageā€™ is spot on.
I remember when I saw her walking down, she was wearing a green/khaki gymshark set. All I could think was ā€œI can see why she sticks to online influencingā€. Not one ounce of muscle on her, she looked totally soft and fluffy. Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with that look, of course, but when your entire identity and business is based on fitness, well you are your own walking advertisement.

View attachment 338812 VERY blurry but I'm like 99% sure this is her as well.
Yeah it is, can spot the tits hanging out a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grace has commented loool

She messaged my friend (who still doesnā€™t see anything wrong with it now that Grace actually replied šŸ™„ but thereā€™s no point in trying to persuade her, she literally worships Grace. Sheā€™s super strict on Covid rules so I thought this would finally turn her off but sheā€™s a lost cause)
Note that she didnā€™t apologise, and her asking where we found this information means she might cover her tracks more next time.

Reactions: 18
guys i must say some of yall have been doing the lords work here tonight,
took a few hours out to be in my job and return to an absolute tit storm
love to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I second the above. The tala comment section had me howlinggggg! Roll on tomorrow, wonder if sheā€™ll address it, stay off socials or be business as usual

Reactions: 6
Grace has commented loool

She messaged my friend (who still doesnā€™t see anything wrong with it now that Grace actually replied šŸ™„ but thereā€™s no point in trying to persuade her, she literally worships Grace. Sheā€™s super strict on Covid rules so I thought this would finally turn her off but sheā€™s a lost cause)
What the duck. That is absolutely not true. Yoyo posted so many party stories that night and they were going on for most definitely at least an hour and she showed no intention of leaving. Also I feel like any sane person wouldā€™ve gone in, saw that as a super spreader event and just leave. But you can tell sheā€™s not responding with an essay because sheā€™s been caught.

Also Iā€™m sorry but how stupid could they be? Grace sends one small message and your friend is transfixed because she responded and thatā€™s all it took against the mountains of evidence? Firstly, sure maybe this is why Grace still has many many supporters - because they all lack adequate skills of criticism but secondly, so then her support sphere just consists of ignorant fools ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ (those whoā€™ve been told the facts and still ignore them).

Also speaking of Grace worshippers, wtf did I just read
3A4C813E-6942-41D8-9C32-2A7BD3642DC6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you everyone. My day at my desk has been a bloody hoot. What a ride. 10/10 banter would come again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There's still 123 backpack left on the Tala website, did anyone see how many were available at launch

Interested to see how many of those actually sold in all of this...

Reactions: 5
89F0B338-6AE3-4D11-BB6B-912FA826D6D2.png

Who said that sheā€™d update Instagram the next day with her working/photo of her laptop? Coincidence much? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Quoting this as it shows the entire insta story screen recorded in one go (so she canā€™t claim we all recorded at different times hence the time differences seen in the clip)

Below (attached) are the three times she is seen at the party in the videos. Note the time at the top of the screen goes 21hr, 20hr, 19hr proving she was at the party for at LEAST two hours
I canā€™t believe her response to this is yet another lie. Amazing how every single transgression of hers has some kind of convoluted justification behind it, and the justification never even makes sense once you start picking it apart (e.g. our all-time favourite ā€œMon is moving inā€). Itā€™s a testament to her arrogance that she assumed there would be no way of disproving her claim that she was only there 10 minutes. You couldā€™ve seen that event was inappropriate just by standing in the doorway - why not leave then? She didnā€™t get herself a drink, dance and mingle all in the space of 10 minutes, which is what those pics show.

And ā€œCould you tell me where you saw thisā€ ... Itā€™s almost like she is surprised at how anyone could possibly know she was at the party? Guess she really thought sheā€™d got away with it. Itā€™s bizarre though - what would you expect going to a party like this? Theyā€™re all clout chasing influencers, they are gonna be holding up their phones filming everything.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.