Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way it’s only 3 minutes until launch and there isn’t anyone working on their socials or at all right now, they are normally most active during launches

Reactions: 3
I know this is Graces thread but just seen on Ben Morris’s Instagram story he’s at a party in Bali... what is wrong with all these influencers?!?!?

Reactions: 1
I’d be lying if I said this hasn’t eaten up my entire work day (not mad at it). Everything about this situation has me rolling so thank you all. Wondering why do I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to locate this comment on grace’s IG? Is it the IG algorithm that does this? You would think the comment with the highest engagement (at 18 likes now) would be up top. Maybe if we all comment on it in swarms it will? 😂 You can tell how much I want tit to hit the fan, even more so than it already has.
loool I feel like someone needs to reply to Steph's comment on the post of her on the sunbed saying she needs to relax or something 🙄 as maybe then more people would see it. I'd do it but I don't wanna get blocked bc I'm too nosy

Reactions: 4
I think it's important to recognise as well (thanks to my partner for pointing this out, engaged in the gossip 🤣, but actually being quite serious here) that while the influencer elite are semi-likely to be OK if they get COVID, it's already been proven that south Asian people are are more at risk when it comes to COVID. We know that South Asians are disproportionately represented in the manual & 'unskilled' labour sectors in Dubai and are treated terribly, with passports being yanked from them, receiving little to no help from the UAE 'government', with many of them trapped in crowded labour camps after losing their jobs post-COVID. The hygiene standards in these places are dismal and the standards of living are lower - it wouldn't take much for an infection to burn through somewhere like this, and you have to wonder, if their passports are being taken from them, will they be able to (afford to) leave, and will they actually be able to access treatment in the UAE? Even if they had their passports, where would they go to access decent treatment, and would it be safe for them to fly out? God knows if they had COVID, would they even be able to get onto a flight to begin with?

So yeah, you've been fine, going to the mall, but you are lucky to not have gotten 'long covid', where your body still can't cope for months afterwards (Michael Rosen the writer had it - he's blind in one eye now, maybe permanently). and you are lucky to have access to healthcare.

I can (nearly. not quite. just want the function of this phrase) forgive Yoyo for being heinously naive because he doesnt seem like the sharpest tool in the box and he doesnt pretend to be, either. But Grace, who capitalises on being a clever ethical #girlboss qween, who is trying to sell a book about advice to young women - what's her excuse? To me, it says a lot that she refused to give up one £700ish flight knowing whose lives are at risk here

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I have a feeling no ones buying the bag, theres legit only one comment so far from someone saying they bought it

Reactions: 18
My gosh, used to follow #bossbabe #qween years ago. Soon realised that it was all angles and there was not one once of definition in her arms 🤔 so wised up to her tit and moved on.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was there for ‘investments’.

Reactions: 1
Grace in the corner crying into her ugly Tala bag: "but GuUuuUYyYyS those Tattle Trolls are just so COMMITTED TO MISUNDERSTANDING ME!"
Don’t be silly. She would never cry into a Tala bag. Don’t you know she only cries into real leather designer bags?

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling no ones buying the bag, theres legit only one comment so far from someone saying they bought it
Yeah for sure... it’s been almost an hour since the launch and they still haven’t sold out...

Don’t be silly. She would never cry into a Tala bag. Don’t you know she only cries into real leather designer bags?
But it’s okay because they’re second hand I swear!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
least we know someone is enjoying her Dubai content, the main creeper uploading her thirst traps to their reddit wankbank

ew-reddit creeps-ew
Off topic but reddit is so vile. Even about grace they're saying there she's an ultimate butterface, I mean you just know it was written by some sweaty incel who'd have no chance with a girl in the real world

Reactions: 16
Off topic but reddit is so vile. Even about grace they're saying there she's an ultimate butterface, I mean you just know it was written by some sweaty incel who'd have no chance with a girl in the real world
That's like saying twitter is vile or music is vile. It's all down to what you follow. There are some great subreddits out there

Reactions: 21
I wonder if Grace will say anything or give comma for the tala team after all the comments on their posts today and the poor release

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.