Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body was bang average, not awful by any stretch, just not how she portrays herself online. I was shocked and delighted at the same time at the difference.
You can kinda see that in some of her less posed photos, like this... nothing wrong with her body but also I wouldn't take a second glance if I saw her IRL... she's just so average?

tf63sq44rg361.jpg

Reactions: 4
You can kinda see that in some of her less posed photos, like this... nothing wrong with her body but also I wouldn't take a second glance if I saw her IRL... she's just so average?

View attachment 338741
Her body looks like mine here ngl. Without the back arch or the focus on her bum, it's a pretty normal body.

Grace has commented loool

She messaged my friend (who still doesn’t see anything wrong with it now that Grace actually replied 🙄 but there’s no point in trying to persuade her, she literally worships Grace. She’s super strict on Covid rules so I thought this would finally turn her off but she’s a lost cause)
"Left within 10 minutes" she was literally dancing but sure

Reactions: 23
79E792F7-ED25-41DB-B980-64C4DFB4068D.jpeg

This has had over 600 likes and all the retweets.

from those message screenshots she actually sounds like she realises she fucked up.
She was also at the launch party though and booked this whole trip so zero sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her body looks like mine here ngl. Without the back arch or the focus on her bum, it's a pretty normal body.

"Left within 10 minutes" she was literally dancing but sure
Looks like she's found her excuse to repeat now. Wonder if she's messaged him to say she was only there for 10 mins too but he's already said he doesn't even know her so that won't work

Now if someone could work out from the video when she first appeared in the stories and last appeared and see if we can tell how long she was there for at a minimum.

Reactions: 11
Was she not there at/after 3am according to the stories? I don’t buy that she drifted into the party for 10 mins at 3am 🙄

also the ‘we were taken to’.. again shifting the blame 🙄 she knew she was going to a party did she not ... was hardly going to be a sit down meal at 3am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What a load of old tit, left after 10 minutes yeah right as if anyones going to believe that

Reactions: 18
Also, I guarantee we'll be seeing stories of her doing emails and other work related stuff tomorrow. Damage control

• Haha
Grace has commented loool

She messaged my friend (who still doesn’t see anything wrong with it now that Grace actually replied 🙄 but there’s no point in trying to persuade her, she literally worships Grace. She’s super strict on Covid rules so I thought this would finally turn her off but she’s a lost cause)
Even if she “left within 10 minutes” why did it take her ten minutes to realise there was a full room of people without masks dancing next to each other. Why was she herself not wearing a mask if she was so offended? Make it make sense

Reactions: 34
Ah wait!! I had another screenshot from another guys Instagram but didn’t share because I thought it was no big deal but how can she be in two peoples insta stories if she was only there 10 mins? In a different room to the other stories and not with the same people as the other screenshots.
04820D47-070A-4DCE-9C3B-6617B1B856CA.jpeg
1C5EB136-7091-45D9-AA5E-2C76A04510DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
If you watch the original video from that guys insta story - she is spotted in 3 different videos over 2hrs. He posted them as he took them, not the next day so she definitely did not stay for 10mins!

The first time you see her in the video posted on here she is walking across the floor - that was at 21hr ago
The second clip is of her being twirled round - 20hr ago
The third clip (blink and you miss it), posted a good few stories later she’s stood against the wall chatting to someone - 19hr ago

I don’t know how she can lie through her teeth when you can see it on the video?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 22.33.11.png
Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 22.33.42.png

Obviously I know the timing could be off because of when it was recorded but here are some screen caps of her not looking like she's leaving. 1:20 in the screen recording I swear she's holding a drink as well.

Reactions: 25
she’s def lying, why would you get all dressed up like that if you didn’t think it was going to be a party ??

also, she went to a pretty busy launch party the night before. that still isn’t excused

Reactions: 27
Thursday: "v apprehensive re: the travel but have been tested & being tested multiple times both ways, we've called for clarification on literally everything to make sure we're being smart & doing the right thing"

Saturday: attends druggy party with 50+ people

full video:
Quoting this as it shows the entire insta story screen recorded in one go (so she can’t claim we all recorded at different times hence the time differences seen in the clip)

Below (attached) are the three times she is seen at the party in the videos. Note the time at the top of the screen goes 21hr, 20hr, 19hr proving she was at the party for at LEAST two hours

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I know this is Graces thread but just seen on Ben Morris’s Instagram story he’s at a party in Bali... what is wrong with all these influencers?!?!?
The sooner Instagram dies the better. Give me pre 2017 Instagram with hardly any influencers

Reactions: 20
Quoting this as it shows the entire insta story screen recorded in one go (so she can’t claim we all recorded at different times hence the time differences seen in the clip)

Below (attached) are the three times she is seen at the party in the videos. Note the time at the top of the screen goes 21hr, 20hr, 19hr proving she was at the party for at LEAST two hours
Can't catch me out. BOOM.

It's lie after lie. If she just said sorry then it would soon be over but she's dragging it on by lying.

CEO of Woke needs to post them and whoever she replied to via DM needs to show her them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I tell you guys something. I only read here because my ex was obsessed with Grace and I bought her a lot of Grace’s stuff. I thought everyone was a typical high school gossiper at first. But there’s so many intelligent people here it’s crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can't catch me out. BOOM.

It's lie after lie. If she just said sorry then it would soon be over but she's dragging it on by lying.

CEO of Woke needs to post them and whoever she replied to via DM needs to show her them
Already done, got a nice little post fully exposing her 😁 I love how easy she makes it for me, I don’t even have to put any effort in, its great

I actually can’t believe that all this has come about because yoyo decided to be a drunk covidiot and record it all for us, its just so funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.