Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People keep messaging all sorts of things to ceo of woke, like people are really angry and upset, and I was thinking like damnnn we have nearly 400 followers now, thats a fair few. But then I was like, its really not is it? I mean shes consistently lost about 300 followers a day anyway for monthsso its actually duck all

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just a question but where did she think she was being taken in the first place... did she just get in a car not knowing where she was going? If they said we're going to a party did she just assume everyone would be dancing 2 meters apart with masks on? Even if she did only stay for 10 mins (which she didn't) she knew what she was walking into and still decided to go.

Reactions: 30
Just a question but where did she think she was being taken in the first place... did she just get in a car not knowing where she was going? If they said we're going to a party did she just assume everyone would be dancing 2 meters apart with masks on? Even if she did only stay for 10 mins (which she didn't) she knew what she was walking into and still decided to go.
Taken 2. She thought Peter Beverley would assume the Liam Neeson role

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also it just completely obliterates her silly disclaimer that they “called for clarification on LITERALLY everything”. Might be taking a leap here guys, but something tells me she didn’t call up Yoyo and his pearly whites to ask him if his sweaty house party would be COVID-compliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
can’t wait for the next set of attempted justification fibs. if she even bothers? she’ll probably just ignore like she does any other issue
also can i ask how the chief detective inspector of the thread found the vid/yoyohassane?! amazing set of skills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
can’t wait for the next set of attempted justification fibs. if she even bothers? she’ll probably just ignore like she does any other issue
also can i ask how the chief detective inspector of the thread found the vid/yoyohassane?! amazing set of skills
I’m convinced it was someone who was either at the party and saw her or heard that she attended somehow. I think it’s a little too convenient that a new anon account joined to post that they just happened to spot her among those stories... I think it’d be difficult to pick her out of those crowds unless you knew she was there.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
also according to Social blade, Grace *gained* 7 followers yesterday. With the reach CEO of woke etc got, that is absolutely not the case
probably all her new mates from Pandemic Party 🤪

but seriously, I reckon it’s people following for the tea..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly hate the ‘be kind🥺’ crowd, someones just popped up moaning about me posting the tweet of the girl who said she’d pay for grace beverley to punch her in the face?? Like hello ITS A PUBLIC TWEET. If you tweet anything publicly expect people to give their opinion on it, especially if its some dumb tit like that

Reactions: 29
This may have been asked before, but is it unusual for her to still have 1 million followers? It seems suspicious to me that she's been on 1 mil for a while now without gaining any more as you would expect a big account to grow.

Reactions: 5
I’m actually rather surprised that all of the comments on the Tala page slating Grace/her company, are still up.
Her employees have OBVIOUSLY seen them, as they’ve replied to users on the same photo. Can’t decide whether they are laughing their heads off at the debacle Grace has gotten herself into, or they genuinely have no idea how to proceed.

Reactions: 23
"early morning" = 10.17am.....

also according to Social blade, Grace *gained* 7 followers yesterday. With the reach CEO of woke etc got, that is absolutely not the case
I personally think she’s taken a hit and bought a load of followers to cover it up. We’ll see them disappear in a few days/weeks, as they have been doing after past purchases (she lost 1.1k earlier last week and bought back the same amount over two days), because (I imagine) it’s easier and therefore cheaper to create a convincing bot than it is to maintain a convincing bot account.

The best thing to do is to talk about her by name and brand so that the dirt appears in searches about her, and also so that it gets trending. This is what has happened with Gemma Collins this morning - trending because a bunch of 40 year old men think she’s Satan’s ballsack for releasing a Christmas song. I really can’t be bothered with some people’s priorities. If the big tweet that’s doing the rounds had named Grace, I do wonder whether it would be trending in the UK now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
CHIEF DETECTIVE INSPECTOR OF THE THREAD 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I personally think she’s taken a hit and bought a load of followers to cover it up. We’ll see them disappear in a few days/weeks, as they have been doing after past purchases (she lost 1.1k earlier last week and bought back the same amount over two days), because (I imagine) it’s easier and therefore cheaper to create a convincing bot than it is to maintain a convincing bot account.

The best thing to do is to talk about her by name and brand so that the dirt appears in searches about her, and also so that it gets trending. This is what has happened with Gemma Collins this morning - trending because a bunch of 40 year old men think she’s Satan’s ballsack for releasing a Christmas song. I really can’t be bothered with some people’s priorities. If the big tweet that’s doing the rounds named Grace, I do wonder whether it would be trending in the UK now.
I was thinking this, its such a shame grace wasn’t named coz when I tried to find the tweet I actually couldn’t and had to type in the user name

Reactions: 3
I’m actually rather surprised that all of the comments on the Tala page slating Grace/her company, are still up.
Her employees have OBVIOUSLY seen them, as they’ve replied to users on the same photo. Can’t decide whether they are laughing their heads off at the debacle Grace has gotten herself into, or they genuinely have no idea how to proceed.
mind blowing isn’t it- they clearly can’t make a single decision without grez no matter how hard she claims to have “distanced herself”

if this was an employee they’d possibly get sacked for bringing the company into disrepute 🧐

This may have been asked before, but is it unusual for her to still have 1 million followers? It seems suspicious to me that she's been on 1 mil for a while now without gaining any more as you would expect a big account to grow.
her Engagement on her thirst trap pictures are way higher than any engagement on posts related to her book, for example. I think a lot of her following are there for the tits and ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has been losing thousands of followers per month since April 2020 (when the pandemic started, and when I personally believe that the way she acted, such as the jacuzzi incident, started to rub people up the wrong way- plus this was around the time she stopped making any YouTube content, which was her main source of engagement).

She peaked at around 1.1 million, and is now 50,000 away from 1 million. However, in the last few weeks in particular, it seems that Grace/Gleam have been buying followers for her account, as there will be random bouts of 1-3 days (when Grace's content is just as obnoxious as usual, if not more!) that gives her slight raises in followers (which hasn't happened at all for the last 8 months) before her losses go back to 100s every day. If they hadn't bought her followers, she'd probably be pretty close to dipping below 1 mil, but Gleam are well known for not letting that happen for their big influencers as part of their management

her Engagement on her thirst trap pictures are way higher than any engagement on posts related to her book, for example. I think a lot of her following are there for the tits and ass.
Literally the only reason I followed her lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a lot of thoughts this morning.

It’s depressing to me how many people seem blindsided by what Grace has done here - that they had clearly 100% bought into her sustainability/ethical branding. It’s maddening that Grace has been allowed to occupy and dominate this space, profiting from presenting herself as the influencer who isn’t like “other” influencers… when beneath it all she’s just a bog-standard, carbon guzzling covidiot like the rest of them. She has been invited to speak on panels and podcasts when someone more educated on the topic (whether that's through formal education or lived experience) could have had that opportunity.

I think people HAVE to start being more critical with who they follow and support and realise that maybe, just maybe, a disgustingly rich white woman with a brand teetering on the edge of fast fashion was potentially not the best person to be looking up to in terms of sustainability. And she certainly shouldn’t be the spokesperson for making sustainability “more accessible”. There are countless sustainability activists who have the lived experience of living sustainably by necessity, and they practice what they preach.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.