Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments, and people that know about the party, are a drop in the ocean.
I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the Tala office right now/earlier today, I can only dream of the PR tit storm that is ensuing.

Reactions: 9
I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the Tala office right now/earlier today, I can only dream of the PR tit storm that is ensuing.
Grace in the corner crying into her ugly Tala bag: "but GuUuuUYyYyS those Tattle Trolls are just so COMMITTED TO MISUNDERSTANDING ME!"

Reactions: 12
And to think I wanted her body at one point... Nice to know she's nothing but average. Like the rest of us. Sounds like she's even more of a witch than we initially realised too!
Her body was bang average, not awful by any stretch, just not how she portrays herself online. I was shocked and delighted at the same time at the difference.

Grace in the corner crying into her ugly Tala bag: "but GuUuuUYyYyS those Tattle Trolls are just so COMMITTED TO MISUNDERSTANDING ME!"
'They're obviously just uneducated and jealous of the b0$$ witch I am!'

Reactions: 6
Even if Covid wasn’t as deadly as Yoyo thinks, surely he still sees that he has to comply with covid rules or else we’ll be in this forever. If everybody had the same attitude as him and thought they were different to the whole of the UK then we’d be fucked. And in lockdown forever!
I’d love to go see my family in another county and no one would know if I did but I’m not visiting them because I’m not a selfish prick.

Reactions: 10
Even if Covid wasn’t as deadly as Yoyo thinks, surely he still sees that he has to comply with covid rules or else we’ll be in this forever. If everybody had the same attitude as him and thought they were different to the whole of the UK then we’d be fucked. And in lockdown forever!
I’d love to go see my family in another county and no one would know if I did but I’m not visiting them because I’m not a selfish prick.
People like him are people who live for the weekend. They don't think past what they're doing next Friday and Saturday night.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They would be scheduled stories I guess or they are very concerned and worries about their current engagement

Reactions: 4
I’d be lying if I said this hasn’t eaten up my entire work day (not mad at it). Everything about this situation has me rolling so thank you all. Wondering why do I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to locate this comment on grace’s IG? Is it the IG algorithm that does this? You would think the comment with the highest engagement (at 18 likes now) would be up top. Maybe if we all comment on it in swarms it will? 😂 You can tell how much I want tit to hit the fan, even more so than it already has.

Reactions: 17
They would be scheduled stories I guess or they are very concerned and worries about their current engagement
yeah I work in social media they are most likely scheduled as it's out of work hours now probably but there's no way they haven't seen the comments LMAO esp with the question box they had up on their story, they're probably waiting for grace to tell them what to do I doubt they do anything without instruction from her

Reactions: 6
Exactly. It’s so ironic that all the people who are anti-mask, anti-lockdown Covid deniers etc are all the ones who are contributing most to this continuing on... we ALL want this to be over, whether we “believe” in it or not... it actually annoys me so much!

Reactions: 13
Who are all these ‘nurses’ and ‘midwives’ messaging him defending him? Seems fake to me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are all these ‘nurses’ and ‘midwives’ messaging him defending him? Seems fake to me
None of them work in a hospital they’re literally just bleeping lying, its quite clear yoyo doesn’t give a tit about the grace situation and his whole thing is just that he really doesn’t believe in covid.
Also I was thinking, I wonder who tipped him off about tattle coz he literally went straight there?

definitely accounts he just made
Exactly, no one with 4 years of health sciences education would ever say anything like that

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.