Grace Beverley #9 Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You need a negative COVID test to get into Dubai”

the test is literally only relevant the exact second you take it. You could literally catch it on your way out the test centre 😂 rates on Dubai are increasing, and with those attitudes and behaviours in hardly shocked.
Just feel for the locals having to deal with all these “influencers”

begging someone changes the title of that soon. Nothing influential about someone with 10k followers boasting and being selfish online
I wonder if Dubai will start doing enforeced quarantine like places like Singapore? they had been quite low in cases until recently as far as i am aware?

Exactly this, how some people can be so selfish is beyond me.
COVID really has brought out the best in some people, and the absolute worst selfishness in others

Reactions: 7
Hi Yoyo,

Since you seem to have missed out on some vital education and your Oxford-educated friend (or not? you don't follow each other on instagram, so I do wonder why she came to the party) Grace has failed to teach you (shame about that, you'd think they'd cover it in her multiple grand a year education at school), here is some special news for you!

A virus is a tiny little organism that does very bad things. They can be spherical (that means round, but 3d) - a bit like one particular virus whose name you might be familiar with - the coronavirus! A virus can get into animal or plant cells and start to make more copies of itself, which is reproducing - like all life on Earth (that's the big planet we live on - it's like a big sphere [no, it's not flat]) tends to try to do. When a virus does this in an animal or human body or plant, it makes the animal/human/plant very sick. If they do it too much, you can die, which is very bad.

Viruses like to cosy up in spit and body fluid and sometimes can even float through the air. If you touch something with a virus on it and put it in your mouth, it comes into your body and starts to make copies. That's why you see those signs in toilets asking you to wash your hands after you go for a wee/poop. If you already have other viruses, or other things that make you poorly, viruses making copies can be even more dangerous, because your poor body can't fight them all! The more people in one place, the more likely it is that there will be viruses around, and the more likely it is one of them will get the virus in their body.

I hope this made it easier to understand why the coronavirus is bad and why it's bad for lots of people to be in one place, especially without masks, when the coronavirus is around! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He is literally kents biggest bleeping gong!! Everyone takes the piss out if him he really does himself no favours hilarious
Kent, for people unaware is in Tier 3 probably because of people like Mr I-Brush-My-Teeth-With-Bleach thinking z listers are exempt.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Hi Yoyo,

Since you seem to have missed out on some vital education and your Oxford-educated friend (or not? you don't follow each other on instagram, so I do wonder why she came to the party) Grace has failed to teach you (shame about that, you'd think they'd cover it in her multiple grand a year education at school), here is some special news for you!

A virus is a tiny little organism that does very bad things. They can be spherical (that means round, but 3d) - a bit like one particular virus whose name you might be familiar with - the coronavirus! A virus can get into animal or plant cells and start to make more copies of itself, which is reproducing - like all life on Earth (that's the big planet we live on - it's like a big sphere [no, it's not flat]) tends to try to do. When a virus does this in an animal or human body, it makes the animal/human/plant very sick. If they do it too much, you can die, which is very bad.

Viruses like to cosy up in spit and body fluid and sometimes can even float through the air. If you touch something with a virus on it and put it in your mouth, it comes into your body and starts to make copies. That's why you see those signs in toilets asking you to wash your hands after you go for a wee/poop. If you already have other viruses, or other things that make you poorly, viruses making copies can be even more dangerous, because your poor body can't fight them all! The more people in one place, the more likely it is that there will be viruses around, and the more likely it is one of them will get the virus in their body.

I hope this made it easier to understand why the coronavirus is bad and why it's bad for lots of people to be in one place when the coronavirus is around! :)
Are we sure he can even read?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would love to be a fly on the wall with the Tala team right now after their insta posts are purely laughing at Grace and getting more likes on each comment, than any of theirs ever has

• Haha
Reactions: 12
12D00638-2159-4C4E-8064-B5289E9DEBF5.png
7C22A3C7-4BBD-4287-866E-99716BCA52EE.png

bleeping yoyo man, slagging us off indirectly but wont even put my name to it so I can get the clout, such a little pussy

• Haha
Reactions: 43
remember a few days ago when she basically said she was forced to go on this trip bc she “couldn’t cancel it”?

u think yoyo forced her to go to that party, too??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tbf this guy is actually helping get the message out about what a head grace is by posting about it so thank you yoyo

SUCK YOUR MUM IM DEAD
Nah fr I can’t believe he thinks that what I post is hate tho 😩 hate would be calling her an ugly slag and making fun of the way she looks, all I’m doing is screenshotting her posts and giving my opinion on it. These influencers are all so bleeping moist, you criticize their actions in the slightest way and they all start booting off and crying about it, honestly they’re so cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Gonna reel it in a bit for myself bc im dying over here you're all great - Grace and Yoyo def do not know each other. I wonder who brought her there. I noticed on the videos that there was a girl with blonde frizzy hair pulling her? I wonder who that was, was it one of the love islanders? It's such a random place for her to be at but I guess that's the most possible. I noticed her EA wasn't there either unless I'm wrong.

Reactions: 7
is there a page like hereforthetea in the uk that exposes influencers? i'm from canada so I don't know if there is but I feel like that would be a good way of getting the word out as well

Reactions: 5
is there a page like hereforthetea in the uk that exposes influencers? i'm from canada so I don't know if there is but I feel like that would be a good way of getting the word out as well
I wish, I’ve asked some of the larger influencer exposure pages to do a post on her but none seem interested tbh

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.