Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh i have no problems with the fact she’s buying this fancy car, if i had the money to i’d spend it how i want as well (london or not), it’s more so the dragging it out on her insta story during times where so many people are struggling financially, desperately trying to justify it (like just buy it and ignore what anyone has to say pls?) and the all round bragging
But then she wouldn't be able to screenshot and post the "hateful messages" she receives from people who are committed to misunderstanding her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck my actual life, this has got to be one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed. Idek whats more cringe, the girl writing an essay about grace or the fact that grace has shared it to her story bc shes addicted to validation
Also how can you write an essay on grace being a good leader when the only evidence you have for this is anecdotal and from grace herself 😂😂😂 you’ve never experienced it, she won’t be speaking to anyone who’s worked under grace (which also wouldnt be accurate because we’ve learnt she only hires fans 🤢)

surely any uni tutor would be like wtf?
referencing glamour magazine and the s*n influencer awards 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also how can you write an essay on grace being a good leader when the only evidence you have for this is anecdotal and from grace herself 😂😂😂 you’ve never experienced it, she won’t be speaking to anyone who’s worked under grace (which also wouldnt be accurate because we’ve learnt she only hires fans 🤢)

surely any uni tutor would be like wtf?
referencing glamour magazine and the s*n influencer awards 😂😂😂
I think most of the referencing willbe grace's insta tbh 😂wtfcourse is this??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
lol shreddy kit didn't sell out
nothing makes me want resistance bands or dumbbells with “SHREDDY” written on them. this branding is so so bad. whoever chose the name and image should be fired

(i know it’s based on grace’s ‘get shreddy for summer’ series but that does not make a fitness brand)

Reactions: 14
But when you write an essay to actually get marks you have to analyse and provide criticism so surely that involve tearing her hero down?
Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 15.32.49.png

Zoomed in a bit on the story of the essay so far. I love that the Harvard course is in there, as well as Tala x Depop lol.

"Whilst Grace is still very much involved with all three companies, with an employee base that is constantly growing, she has had to make the move from entrepreneur to manager"

"Increase the leadership team in order to streamline the approvals, and areas where she is needed, keeps it true to her"

"Running teams that are generally older than her" - Like her dad or what?

"Moved away from as much in the business stuff as possible as she doesn't feel it's good for CEOs to be in everyday decisions, more so on brand and strategy" - yet she wrote "still approves almost everything apart from social posts". So what is it then?? But I admit it is difficult to know how Grace is a leader and a good one at that just based off of her braggy stories and posts on Instagram as previously mentioned here also...

Also judging from her essay draft points on the right hand side, it doesn't seem like she will be doing any valuable constructive criticism.

Also wtf is a "duvet day" ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
‘duvet day’ is Grace’s way of sort of saying ‘mental health day’ - all her employees get two days off, no questions asked, on top of AL to use although she once was joking about people using it for hangovers

Reactions: 5
View attachment 282922

Zoomed in a bit on the story of the essay so far. I love that the Harvard course is in there, as well as Tala x Depop lol.

"Whilst Grace is still very much involved with all three companies, with an employee base that is constantly growing, she has had to make the move from entrepreneur to manager"

"Increase the leadership team in order to streamline the approvals, and areas where she is needed, keeps it true to her"

"Moved away from as much in the business stuff as possible as she doesn't feel it's good for CEOs to be in everyday decisions, more so on brand and strategy" - yet she wrote "still approves almost everything apart from social posts". So what is it then?? But I admit it is difficult to know how Grace is a leader and a good one at that just based off of her braggy stories and posts on Instagram as previously mentioned here also...

Also judging from her essay draft points on the right hand side, it doesn't seem like she will be doing any valuable constructive criticism.

My cousins in primary school write more intelligent things than this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 282922

My cousins in primary school write more intelligent things than this
Tbf all these things are pretty much direct quotes from grace saying what she does for the companies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf all these things are pretty much direct quotes from grace saying what she does for the companies 🤣
I am imaginging the lecturer (who no doubt has no idea who Grace is) googling and finding her insta with all her ridiculous posing and just being like wtf...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 282922

She could actually be a really interesting case study. I mean you could reference this forum for the other side of things 😂 No worse than using Grace as a source

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thing about these businesses that I really hope Grace or the people around her understand is that they legitimately are MERCH businesses. Grace keeps wanting to "separate" herself from the 2/3 businesses is an incredibly naive move. People buy the stuff or use the app because they support HER. Nothing that either business do is innovative or can't be got better elsewhere, they consume the products because Grace tells them to, they want to support GRACE or they want to be noticed/shared by her. If either company was just a faceless corporation, with all the errors/mistakes and bad customer service, they would quickly get a bad reputation and would start to fail until they changed things to turn it around. It seems Grace has at least semi realised this as she is still promoting them as much as possible but I hope they are smart enough to realise Grace has to be the face for them to work. The businesses and the products simply aren't good enough to stand on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
‘duvet day’ is Grace’s way of sort of saying ‘mental health day’ - all her employees get two days off, no questions asked, on top of AL to use although she once was joking about people using it for hangovers
Tbf she thinks stuff like this makes her super woke

how about just creating a healthier working culture instead of showing screenshots about your staff working till 10pm

The thing about these businesses that I really hope Grace or the people around her understand is that they legitimately are MERCH businesses. Grace keeps wanting to "separate" herself from the 2/3 businesses is an incredibly naive move. People buy the stuff or use the app because they support HER. Nothing that either business do is innovative or can't be got better elsewhere, they consume the products because Grace tells them to, they want to support GRACE or they want to be noticed/shared by her. If either company was just a faceless corporation, with all the errors/mistakes and bad customer service, they would quickly get a bad reputation and would start to fail until they changed things to turn it around. It seems Grace has at least semi realised this as she is still promoting them as much as possible but I hope they are smart enough to realise Grace has to be the face for them to work. The businesses and the products simply aren't good enough to stand on their own.
And very overpriced!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 282922

This literally looks like a piece of homework I would've done in year 7

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.