Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fwooper

VIP Member
  • Our sustainable queen is thinking about buying a Bentley to drive around central London.
  • Shared her 10am-5pm work schedule with the caption “anyone want to swap”? Upon realising that yes, her followers working many more hours in soulless minimum wage jobs would very much like to swap, she scrambled to explain that she actually works way more than that and how dare you peasants try to compete with my work ethic.
  • Is haemorrhaging around 200-400 instagram followers a day, presumably in part due to her recent stories which are just long preaching paragraphs in size 5 font which no one wants to read.
  • Has weekly outings to bougie restaurants frequented by Britain’s Z-listers (think Love Island, TOWIE, etc) with her new best friend Montana Brown. Got a brief feature in the Daily Mail thanks to Montana’s on-call paparazzo’s.
  • Speaking of Montana, she has mysteriously still not moved in with Grace - despite that being the entire justification for her and Grace partying in Cannes together in June. Must be the longest move in process ever.
  • TALA is eternally scaling, disrupting, and manifesting. We have yet to determine what this actually means.
  • TALA sold a pair of used knickers on their Depop page. And yes, somebody bought them.
  • She is speaking on a panel for Merky Books, “A home for underrepresented voices”. Finally someone is championing the voices of the unheard: the white, attractive, privately educated daughters of millionaires have been overlooked for too long by our society!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

LalaAvocado

I genuinely can’t believe that at her age she can afford a Bentley and to buy and renovate a humongous house in London- it wasn’t just putting in some new flooring it was literally tearing it down and rebuilding it- although she did get loads gifted. I’ve seen a few influencers with those same pink bathroom tiles, so they must get sent them. I’m not digging at her at all, I think it’s amazing what she has been able to build and I wish I was more entrepreneurial, it just blows my mind how much some of these people earn and makes me feel pretty rubbish and depressed about my perfectly normal 9-5 office job that I should be grateful for - Instagram really does make you feel quite bad about your life and comparing yourself to others and how much money they have as well as the fact that she’s 5 years younger than me! Some people just get lucky (and have already come from a wealthy background to kick start their career) 😩
To anyone that needs to hear this after her cringe.com stories:

Money does not buy happiness. We as a generation need to move away from this idea that we are only successful or fulfilled depending on how much $$ we have in our bank account.

I’m sure you all have amazing friends, partners, family and pets that are honestly the most important thing. You should all be proud of how level-headed, intelligent and non ideological you all are (from what I’ve gathered from the insightful and in-depth discussions in this forum).

Instead of unintentionally comparing our fairly normal content lives with people like Grace, we should all collectively seriously pity her.

I’m not rich at all, but would not trade anything or desire to be anything like her. Imagine turning to social media for validation? Essentially buying friends (her employees that lick her arsehole) and viewing yourself as a celebrity? Imagine spending millions on a house with no one to share it with and instead turning to social media for approval? Imagine being that shallow, boring and completely blinded by ideology all whilst having zero moral compass (evident in her companies/exploitation etc). Imagine being unable to read a room and have any ounce of empathy? Christ

People like her and other influencers make me lose so much faith in humanity, but then I read posts from all of you lot and it restores that faith.

Lots of love!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Scandalous_Purpose

Hi 👋 long time lurker of this thread! I used to LOVE Grace, you know when you find a new YouTuber and they’re different and feel more authentic? Since then, I’ve seen her passive aggressively reply to people who admire her and it’s such a turn off, this Bentley/Tesla thing is probably the point that I’ve unfollowed her.

She knows that it’s an ego purchase and she seeks validation to justify it. So many influencers do it and I hate it.

On the point of Shreddy; I was one of those people who got charged without realising on the auto-renew, it wasnt made clear when I signed up, I messaged Shreddy about it, explaining that I recently lost my job (have since got a new one and loving it!) and that money meant a great deal to me and it put me in a really bad spot financially. They didn’t reply, never saw the money again, but glad she’s getting her Tesla whilst I had to ask for an extension on my rent.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Passing FIRST TIME omg what a genius :love: shame University Challenge doesn't have a driving theory round
Howling at everyone saying
“Course she passed first time”
“Is there anything you don’t excel at”

hasn’t she been taking driving lessons for about 4 years??

Tbf surprised we didn’t get a “passed my driving test first time today with only two minors, apparently that puts me in the top 1% of new drivers. Tesla recommendations please, think I should treat myself for a change”

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Jlurking

Grace Beverley: Leggings getting #Shreddy, haters will be blocked, Talas made in China, let's pretend we're shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Woiiii 🥴🥴
D3C5A9CA-1A27-480F-B34F-72DE315E0CE5.png
82E628F5-9937-4D2E-B292-277698C0B4F0.png

Wot a sad cunt saying she had no family help, nahh those 100s of thousands they spent on your education didn’t help at all

I can’t believe Ive tricked her into responding to old ceo of woke

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

dfsdfsdfadfs

It's like beating a broken drum, and I do feel something else is going on with Grace atm, so I don't feel like being too critical. But anytime there is a "call out" or a negative or a backlash, it's always.. "ohh.. the creative team saw it elsewhere" (Then credit where you saw it first?) or "it was depop's fault".. "problem with Shopify".. "My team handles that..".. "One of our interns did this.."... "our team is so small.. they can't handle it all"... "this is two separate team's trying to do everything.."... "That was an oversight by our marketing department"..

Then when it's awards season and it's magazine covers and it's CEO of the year and it's praise... "I started it all. I run it all. I'm the CEO. My mum worked 10-4 everyday and didn't touch the £20mill trust fun her father left her." You can't always have it both ways. If you're first in line for all the praise, you need to be first in line to take the criticism too.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

FDR97

Chatty Member
Ps. Getting your car wrapped drops the car value instantly too Loool. Honestly she's so not sustainable and she's such a huge privileged tory it fucks me off when she tries to act 'woke'. Fuck off
*Retweeted by grace* “eat the rich, no one should have excessive wealth while children are starving!”
*Grace on her story” so guys I’m not getting the Bentley but I’m buying a Tesla and getting it wrapped, thoughts?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ninnnnjjaaaa

Chatty Member
Grace's rant is making me really question whether or not I actually am fluent in English like. I've never read so many sentences and not know what is being said.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
So are you saying we should hold her to a standard that is higher than the one you hold yourself to when it comes to covid guidelines?

Most people are doing the bare minimum as mandated by law, and if you want to do extra, that’s on you. But please get off your high horse, and perhaps find a new career if you think the law is bullshit.
No actually, most people I know are not doing the bare minimum. Because lots of people actually care about other people and want us out of this covid hell as soon as possible. If caring about other people is being on a high horse, I'll happily stay up here lmao. And I very much think people like Grace who make careers out of influencing people need to think about their behaviour and what it suggests to younger people who look up to them.

Oh - and you clearly know nothing about law if you think lawyers cannot critique bad law when it's made. That is literally what we are trained to do for three years on our law degrees. Thanks for the crap and unsolicited career advice though, sorry you don't have the critical thinking skills to assess what you're being told to do and trust Boris Johnson to protect you.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

ahemahem

So her new thing is to simply block anyone that gives her anything but praise? Haven’t people said over and over and over again that her problem is that she can’t take criticism.

new thread suggestion: Grace responds to her supposed trolls but not about her products’ holes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

DietGossip

VIP Member
Hey Grace, it's really fucking racist to show a bunch of factory workers claiming they're from one part of China and conflating it with another to hide where you're actually making the garments.

• Heart

Nelliephant

This tweet, and all the brilliant replies just remind me of Grace so much:

(If you don't want to click the link, some of my favourite replies that remind me of Grace are:
Hey Arabella, my name’s Finn. I was recently profiled in a Hospitality 30 under 30, my brother went to Eton with the editor! They profiled my elevated take on Indian Food, inspired by my time posing for pictures with steeet kids Goa. Here’s my groundbreaking recipe for Dal!

Hi my name's Whitney: I love saving shelter animals but I have a pure bred Samoyed named Oxen and i only buy sustainable silk from the Netherlands so let me tell you how YOU can get these three fashion looks for under $2000 ☺✌🏼

Hey Arabella! My name is Meadow and I LOVE your commitment to sustainability! I am the CEO of my own company (which is funded by my parents) in which we make bikinis out of plastic from the ocean! They cost $200/piece, please DM me so we can make you a brand ambassador!)

• Haha
She said that social media is dehumanising and it’s made her feel like she can’t do anything right. Again I don’t think this is much more than people calling her or her companies out for shit that they have actually done wrong. A bit of honesty, some genuine apologies and a bit of humility at a time of hardship for most would go a long way to repairing her image.

Being called out for lying about the Tala supply chain isn’t hate.
Complaining about missing or faulty items isn’t hate.
Asking for a refund isn’t hate.
Genuine criticism about shady business practices isn’t hate.
Asking to be paid for work you have done isn’t hate.
Not praising you for your occasional performative leftism, NOT HATE.

I’m sorry if you feel that we are misunderstanding you Grace 💖, the T&Cs are clear, we hope you understand ✨.