Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it uncommon in the UK to pass your driving test the first time? I know they are different and also different ages for testing compared to me in the US, but most people here pass it first try at age 16... so I feel like it isn't that much of an accomplishment. Just looking for clarification.
I would say not at all uncommon, most people I know did. Most people I know either took it multiple times (like 3/4 - but this was a minority) or passed first time. Driving tests and lessons are really expensive so most people cannot afford loads of tests imo

Reactions: 5
Is it uncommon in the UK to pass your driving test the first time? I know they are different and also different ages for testing compared to me in the US, but most people here pass it first try at age 16... so I feel like it isn't that much of an accomplishment. Just looking for clarification.
Depends on the person, I failed first time cause another driver nearly took me out on roundabout. No fault of my own and I'm a great driver.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The UK driving test is definitely harder than the US, to the point where there's been articles written about it. A quick google says the UK pass rate is currently 45%. It obviously varies a lot by US state but generally seems the pass rate is much higher over there.

Having said that, although it's normal here for people to make a little celebratory post on social media saying they passed, her post is a bit excessive.

Reactions: 9
Not to be a total witch (but to be one anyway lol) I honestly think if I saw her in her tacky clothes etc at her age driving a bentley I would assume she was a drug dealer or something tbh. I don't get why anyone without off street parking in London would buy quite a big car anyway, god knows where she will park it?
I would assume her family had money... and I would be right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My old PT is friends with someone that used to sleep with her and he said she’s not even vegan and eats chicken at Nando’s. This was after she turned vegan about a year or 2 ago!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
My old PT is friends with someone that used to sleep with her and he said she’s not even vegan and eats chicken at Nando’s. This was after she turned vegan about a year or 2 ago!
ooh any more gossip?!?!

It'll be a lease.

She doesn't even have a garage. No idea what that part of Clapham is like, even with houses at £2m but I can't imagine it being great for cars that are £100k+ And can you imagine the insurance for her?

Crazy that she's even doing it just to flex. Like duck she's going to drive it to France.
Honestly if she gets it, i hope it gets stolen 😂

• Haha
ooh any more gossip?!?!
I told him I bought her glute bands (yes I admit they are decent) and he rolled his eyes, said she’s not as vegan and as everyone thinks. He was baffled how she can sell work out plans to people when she’s not even a PT and doesn’t have a physique like Krissy Cela, Kayla etc. I also saw her and Steph elswood at the spice girls concert last year and omg the photo shoot they were doing in the arena in front of people who were sitting around them was cringeworthy... Steph’s brother was taking the pics, he is pretty funny though

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I told him I bought her glute bands (yes I admit they are decent) and he rolled his eyes, said she’s not as vegan and as everyone thinks. He was baffled how she can sell work out plans to people when she’s not even a PT and doesn’t have a physique like Krissy Cela, Kayla etc. I also saw her and Steph elswood at the spice girls concert last year and omg the photo shoot they were doing in the arena in front of people who were sitting around them was cringeworthy... Steph’s brother was taking the pics, he is pretty funny though
yeh i don't get it either, whenever she posts fotos of her from behind in bikinis, yes she has a good figure but she has almost no muscle tone
Honestly if she gets it, i hope it gets stolen 😂
I think at a minimum it will be broken into. Burglary etc is increasing everywhere in London, I think it is a distinct possibility tbh

Reactions: 3
Not to be a total witch (but to be one anyway lol) I honestly think if I saw her in her tacky clothes etc at her age driving a bentley I would assume she was a drug dealer or something tbh. I don't get why anyone without off street parking in London would buy quite a big car anyway, god knows where she will park it?
Hopefully where the sun doesn't shine.

• Haha
yeh i don't get it either, whenever she posts fotos of her from behind in bikinis, yes she has a good figure but she has almost no muscle tone

I think at a minimum it will be broken into. Burglary etc is increasing everywhere in London, I think it is a distinct possibility tbh
I think anyone with a big bum these days is considered a professional PT 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just when you didn’t think the cringe could keep going...she’s really thinking about buying that Bentley. And it will be paid for technically by a lot of us’s hard earned money :) her life sounds exceptionally hard.
I've never posted before but this is so god damn stupid I have to say something. To say she can't get a Tesla because she wants to drive further is so dumb it makes my skull cave in. My partner has a Tesla and we've taken it on at least 5 road trips, as have the other thousands of Tesla owners. There are Tesla superchargers and regular chargers all over Europe and the US. She just wants to say she owns a Bentley.

Editing to add that there is no way she will drive this car to France anyways. She'll fly and say she couldn't take the car there because there's a higher risk of it being damaged by driving such a far distance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I always wonder why Flora never shares anything about Grace's businesses.... You'd barely know they're sisters from their instas

Tbh i have no problems with the fact she’s buying this fancy car, if i had the money to i’d spend it how i want as well (london or not), it’s more so the dragging it out on her insta story during times where so many people are struggling financially, desperately trying to justify it (like just buy it and ignore what anyone has to say pls?) and the all round bragging

Reactions: 27
I've never posted before but this is so god damn stupid I have to say something. To say she can't get a Tesla because she wants to drive further is so dumb it makes my skull cave in. My partner has a Tesla and we've taken it on at least 5 road trips, as have the other thousands of Tesla owners. There are Tesla superchargers and regular chargers all over Europe and the US. She just wants to say she owns a Bentley.

Editing to add that there is no way she will drive this car to France anyways. She'll fly and say she couldn't take the car there because there's a higher risk of it being damaged by driving such a far distance.
Literally. She'll make up excuses all over the place as she always does. She'll just take first class to France bc she "deserves to treat herself" anyways.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.