Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well don't know, going by the twitter post above, for some people the day of grace buying a car will be the happiest day of their life. For some reason šŸ¤”
It's so bizarre. But that's literally 1 person and I can't believe she thinks enough people are interested

Reactions: 2
I just looked at her stories.. she is already thinking about resale value of a car she has just purchased? Surely she realises this is not a house and will be worth less as soon as it is used? OR does she somehow think this is an investment?!
Itā€™s common to do this for higher end cars. Only the very rich buy bentleys because they can afford losing Ā£100k plus when they sell them. Which says to me grace isnā€™t as rich as she makes out, oof thatā€™ll hurt he ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree it must be something like this because surely she's not so thick that she didn't already consider things like the consumption, engine, whatever other bullshit she's only just now saying has put her off? Like none of the factors she's mentioned are things you can't already find out online, lol. Also very funny that she's now going for a secondhand Tesla, like pretty much everyone on here suggested as a first car not to get a brand new one. Again, how did she not think of that beforehand?
Because it was BENTLEY TIME BIIIITCH, remember? She clearly had different priorities :rolleyes:

I was also about to say "who actually cares which car and what colour it is Grace???" but it seems like people care a little bit too much :unsure: I have to get my drivers license as soon as I can be arsed to pay for it and actually do it, just the thought of then getting a car, thinking of insurance, where to actually park it (where I live its an urban nightmare) just puts me off it even more lol. Why does she think like her 1million followers actually think this is interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Todays news is that she wants to change the colour of a tesla(RIP Bentley) because she 'doesn't do primary colours' or something. A) black and white aren't primary colours which I'd expect an oxford grad to know. B) there's nothing wrong with those colours anyway C) what colour will she go for instead? Shreddy pink? D) She's asking her followers for car wrapping recommendations as if any of her 21 year old followers have bought a tesla and changed it's colour which means she's begging for a freebie. I always think she can't surprise me any more with her audacity but somehow always manages to.
she is delusional she gets worse every single day we're literally in a pandemic and there have been mass redundancies people are out of work and struggling can she please read the room

Reactions: 19
she is delusional she gets worse every single day we're literally in a pandemic and there have been mass redundancies people are out of work and struggling can she please read the room
It's fine though as long as she soon reposts some stuff about bad tories stealing from the poor or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 13.48.40.png

Adding this cringe as well for those without Insta about the primary colours, no doubt it will be added to her "skrrrrrr" highlights though

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just to note I'm a year older than grace and passed my driving test last year and live in London too, I'm on a very average grad salary and when I bought my car was looking for something ideally around the 2k mark and made sure to check the insurance group before buying and my insurance only cost Ā£80 per month in the first year and it's now gone down, I live on the outskirts of london which isn't as well connected so I do have to drive a lot but just around my local area and I love my little car but I cannot imagine having seen her stories a year and a half ago when I passed and was stressing about trying to find a cheap car I could afford to buy/run/insure/pay the road tax (it actually took me a few months after passing to find a car that fitted all of that with low mileage nearby to me) I would've been enraged seeing her, pretty much my age, boasting about buying a bently or a tesla immediately after passing her test as her first car and asking for opinions on colour changing and this is before the pandemic even happened, she'll say she deserves it because she's worked hard for it but she hasn't worked for any of what she has I truly cant believe her employees watch her stories and think wow yes grace deserves this when I know they're probably earning the same salary as me or less (I work in a similar field) and it is just about liveable on in London and I end up overdrawn by the end of most months despite being good with money

Reactions: 24
Sorry but all her endSARS posts on shreddy just radiate performative activism. Like this has been going on for literally YEARS, Iā€™ve seen nigerians that I follow talking about these brutalities on twitter for months, its so obvious shes only heard about it in the last 2 days and is now jumping on it. Its exactly like when tala made that post saying that blm only started because of george floyd. Its painful to watch, if she actually cared about poc she wouldnā€™t just post about this sort of thing when it becomes a popular hashtag and I donā€™t get why people canā€™t see that her activism is fake as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s started again....! They canā€™t even get it right for an over-hyped rebranded launch. Same basic crappy issues with their website and people unable to buy their crap. Oh, and no response from the company to address anything that isnā€™t ā€œOMG amazingā€. Maybe this is how they are ā€œdisruptingā€ the industry, as the rest of the industry must be so behind in actually addressing customer service issues? They are so revolutionary they donā€™t care if people canā€™t buy their crap as they sell out and have no need to address any concerns? If Grace is so involved, does she not take any pride in her businesses? If this were mine, my team would be addressing the issues, as I would feel a personal responsibility and wouldnā€™t want to put my name on something that is subpar. I certainly wouldnā€™t be attacking people who express a concern. šŸ¤”
9ABC5A1B-6950-4BDA-B984-9B171087CD82.jpeg
DA18E6A2-A2E5-41DF-82A2-C68BBEE621E3.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s started again....! They canā€™t even get it right for an over-hyped rebranded launch. Same basic crappy issues with their website and people unable to buy their crap. Oh, and no response from the company to address anything that isnā€™t ā€œOMG amazingā€. Maybe this is how they are ā€œdisruptingā€ the industry, as the rest of the industry must be so behind in actually addressing customer service issues? They are so revolutionary they donā€™t care if people canā€™t buy their crap as they sell out and have no need to address any concerns? If Grace is so involved, does she not take any pride in her businesses? If this were mine, my team would be addressing the issues, as I would feel a personal responsibility and wouldnā€™t want to put my name on something that is subpar. I certainly wouldnā€™t be attacking people who express a concern. šŸ¤”View attachment 284232View attachment 284233
I can't even believe these people are still (trying to) buying shreddy products after all the issues theyve had!

I can't even believe these people are still (trying to) buying shreddy products after all the issues theyve had!
Exactly, however once these people run out and they are selling to the non followers, there will be a level playing field and people wonā€™t put up with it.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, however once these people run out and they are selling to the non followers, there will be a level playing field and people wonā€™t put up with it.
I hope this happens soon I am sick of watching someone earning an insane amount of money from exploiation of their fans

Reactions: 11
So cringe how all her friends seem to crawl up her arse! Not normal and just makes them look like hangers-on ā€“ not the kind of dynamic Iā€™d want to advertise on Instagram tbh
Iā€™m so confused, passing your driving test at 24 is literally so....... below average

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone seen the new instagram post on tala - speaking about using a factory in Hong Kong. Then saw this on their website "bsci certified"

Also this is a comment on their insta page
"I hope you are being honest about the location of your supplierā€™s factories. As a HongKonger Iā€™m happy you pick a HK supplier. But to me, the factory and workers donā€™t look like they are in HK/from HK. I think it is totally understandable to say the supplier is based in HK but the actual factories/manufacturing line is in mainland China - it would be shady to play word games here pretending the factories are in HK if they is not. By the way, they are still going to be labeled ā€œmade in Chinaā€ if your products are to be US bound, due to the controversial ā€œNational Security Lawā€...šŸ™‚ Well I trust your socially responsible company would be sensitive enough to know that and I was just being over the topšŸ™ˆ"

Tala website:
Our factory groups in Portugal, Turkey and Morocco have been audited by SEDEX which checks the whole business on four pillars: Labour, Health & Safety, Environment and Business ethics. Audits take place at least every 3 years reviewing everything from building structure, electric installation, water filtration and environmental and occupational hazards. In accordance with SEDEX, you can be sure that all of our supply chain workers are paid at least the minimum of industry-standard wage in accordance with local authorities.

We also manufacture a select number of products at our Hong Kong facility. This includes products containing bamboo, such as our 100% bamboo cutlery and Leaf face cloth, as materials are sourced locally to avoid shipping to another manufacturer and increasing carbon emissions. Our Hong Kong facility is SGS, CNAS, Intertek and BSCI certified, covering everything from source materials, manufacturing quality, labour and working conditions.

Notice how they say facility not factory - so it could mean that they don't directly deal with the factory but only deal with the supplier that facilitates the chain supply.

And then from http://www.saasaccreditation.org/bsci
Please Note: The BSCI program is not a program for certification - a supplier may not receive a formal certificate upon conclusion of the BSCI audit. The BSCI program is a voluntary system by which BSCI members (retailers and brands) work with their suppliers to be in compliance with the BSCI code of conduct. Those suppliers meeting the code receive preferential purchase orders. For more information, visit the BSCI website or contact BSCI directly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Ps. Getting your car wrapped drops the car value instantly too Loool. Honestly she's so not sustainable and she's such a huge privileged tory it fucks me off when she tries to act 'woke'. duck off

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m so confused, passing your driving test at 24 is literally so....... below average
Iā€™m 25. No desire to drive as no need in London. And if I did take my test and pass at my big age, I certainly wouldnā€™t expect cards! I probably wouldnā€™t even mention it. I bought a flat at 24and didnā€™t shout that from the rooftops either. Really sad that she craves and thrives off this validation. Okay you got a card... did you really need to share on the gram? Weird.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I agree it must be something like this because surely she's not so thick that she didn't already consider things like the consumption, engine, whatever other bullshit she's only just now saying has put her off? Like none of the factors she's mentioned are things you can't already find out online, lol. Also very funny that she's now going for a secondhand Tesla, like pretty much everyone on here suggested as a first car not to get a brand new one. Again, how did she not think of that beforehand?
Sounds like small business shreddy didnā€™t make 6million this year after all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.