Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gap in the market is Grace trying to fill with gym wear? Fair play to getting a piece of the pie because its a massive market but her products aren't anything new or revolutionary no matter how much she says they are.

Also 2 mental health days and they won't be questioned wtf. As a manager and someone that has dealt with mental health issues surely she should know that calling in sick for mental health issues is just as valid as calling in with a physical sickness. I imagine if someone calls in sick they get the cold shoulder when they're back in.

Reactions: 24
What gap in the market is Grace trying to fill with gym wear? Fair play to getting a piece of the pie because its a massive market but her products aren't anything new or revolutionary no matter how much she says they are.

Also 2 mental health days and they won't be questioned wtf. As a manager and someone that has dealt with mental health issues surely she should know that calling in sick for mental health issues is just as valid as calling in with a physical sickness. I imagine if someone calls in sick they get the cold shoulder when they're back in.
I think by mental health days she means "can't be arsed" days, not actual mental health issues. Sometimes I feel that influencers trivialise mental health issues and every bad day is clinical depression in their eyes.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Exactly, like why does she act like shes some sort of woke kind girl boss for not discriminating against any of her employees for being ill due to mental health issues? Like girl that is literally THE LAW

Reactions: 12
Todays news is that she wants to change the colour of a tesla(RIP Bentley) because she 'doesn't do primary colours' or something. A) black and white aren't primary colours which I'd expect an oxford grad to know. B) there's nothing wrong with those colours anyway C) what colour will she go for instead? Shreddy pink? D) She's asking her followers for car wrapping recommendations as if any of her 21 year old followers have bought a tesla and changed it's colour which means she's begging for a freebie. I always think she can't surprise me any more with her audacity but somehow always manages to.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think by mental health days she means "can't be arsed" days, not actual mental health issues. Sometimes I feel that influencers trivialise mental health issues and every bad day is clinical depression in their eyes.
yeh exactly, one day off is hardly going to cure your clinical depression is it

This is so bleeping sad smh. I am sure this is a person with their own amazing qualities, why the f do they need Grace to feel better
is it that quickto buy a luxury car? i thought usually you needed to order in advance? or did she order before even doing her test?!

Reactions: 5
Todays news is that she wants to change the colour of a tesla(RIP Bentley) because she 'doesn't do primary colours' or something. A) black and white aren't primary colours which I'd expect an oxford grad to know. B) there's nothing wrong with those colours anyway C) what colour will she go for instead? Shreddy pink? D) She's asking her followers for car wrapping recommendations as if any of her 21 year old followers have bought a tesla and changed it's colour which means she's begging for a freebie. I always think she can't surprise me any more with her audacity but somehow always manages to.
What the actual hell 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I bet she gets something really tacky. jesus even 5 year olds know what primary colors are. jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm amazed she thinks people care enough for her to give these updates

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm amazed she thinks people care enough for her to give these updates
Well don't know, going by the twitter post above, for some people the day of grace buying a car will be the happiest day of their life. For some reason 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so she has read here because she’s just said on her story exactly what I said a few days ago. About the engine being too big for her and won’t even be able to use the electric power. She’s gonna get what seems like a Tesla Model 3 but I’m guessing the top spec for queen grez so around £50-£60k, and getting a £5k~ wrap on it already.

Reactions: 12
“Mental health days” are covered under sick days, as someone said earlier, that’s the law. More virtue signalling.

Her car stories are so distasteful. Many grads have had to move back in with their parents/ getting laid off/ unemployed unable to find work in this horrific job market. She shouldn’t be boasting right now, disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I just looked at her stories.. she is already thinking about resale value of a car she has just purchased? Surely she realises this is not a house and will be worth less as soon as it is used? OR does she somehow think this is an investment?!

Reactions: 11
Honestly I think she can’t afford it. (She reads here so now she’ll be pissed off too). With options you’re looking at a £150k car that will be half that in a year. Bentleys are horrific in depreciation, especially the Bentaygas grace is after
Yeah I agree it must be something like this because surely she's not so thick that she didn't already consider things like the consumption, engine, whatever other bullshit she's only just now saying has put her off? Like none of the factors she's mentioned are things you can't already find out online, lol. Also very funny that she's now going for a secondhand Tesla, like pretty much everyone on here suggested as a first car not to get a brand new one. Again, how did she not think of that beforehand?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.