Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you didn’t think the cringe could keep going...she’s really thinking about buying that Bentley. And it will be paid for technically by a lot of us’s hard earned money :) her life sounds exceptionally hard.
How much is an electric bentley?
It’s a hybrid with either a V6 or V8, starts at £130k for ‘base with no options. You can only run it off of electric power when the engine has been used to charge the motor. So she will be driving around central London using the engine because she’ll do too little mileage to be able to charge the battery. Also only has around 20 miles of electric so her trips to France will definitely be using the very polluting V6 or V8 engine. (Source: I work for the company that sells Bentley’s, along with other high end car makers)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Shreddy comments full of people moaning that they’re being charged twice for shipping, can’t put their address in, wont let them order to the uk... the usual tit that comes with any of graces launches

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is pretty off topic but I’ve just had an email off shreddy as if I’m on their mailing list when I swear I’ve never interracted before.

Has actually happened with a few other companies recently so not suggesting it’s a shreddy specific problem but I’m wondering if companies are buying email addresses from somewhere or something?! Bizzare!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is pretty off topic but I’ve just had an email off shreddy as if I’m on their mailing list when I swear I’ve never interracted before.

Has actually happened with a few other companies recently so not suggesting it’s a shreddy specific problem but I’m wondering if companies are buying email addresses from somewhere or something?! Bizzare!
I also received this email - have you bought from B_ND before? I've never used Shreddy in my life but I bought from B_ND ages ago so that's the only way they could have my e-mail address. Not sure how appropriate it is that they've used B_ND e-mails for Shreddy.

Reactions: 6

I got this and I unsubscribed to them the other week when I got one 😡

Reactions: 4
I also received this email - have you bought from B_ND before? I've never used Shreddy in my life but I bought from B_ND ages ago so that's the only way they could have my e-mail address. Not sure how appropriate it is that they've used B_ND e-mails for Shreddy.
Same, and that's what I thought, its because of B_ND. Very annoying, I don't care about shreddy so unsubscribed immediately

Reactions: 2
If they have taken all of the BnD email addresses and are using them for Shreddy I’m pretty sure that goes against GDPR

Reactions: 24
Oh, I have, that would make sense, thanks! I take back my initial benefit of the doubt - that does not sound like GDPR compliant activity.

Reactions: 8
472 followers lost today, quite a lot tbf considering it was the shreddy launch

Both shreddy and shreddy club also lost some today too

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s a hybrid with either a V6 or V8, starts at £130k for ‘base with no options. You can only run it off of electric power when the engine has been used to charge the motor. So she will be driving around central London using the engine because she’ll do too little mileage to be able to charge the battery. Also only has around 20 miles of electric so her trips to France will definitely be using the very polluting V6 or V8 engine. (Source: I work for the company that sells Bentley’s, along with other high end car makers)
That's literally soo expensive! Although it won't cost her this if she buys it through her business which I feel like she will. Here is a video of another influencer explaining how influencers buy expensive things for half price by putting things as business expenses.

Reactions: 7

I was literally coming on to say the exact same thing!!! I've just checked my emails and seen it when I've literally never signed up for anything before

Reactions: 1
Going through her stories at 10pm was the worst idea.... I'm so enraged I won't be able to sleep for ages! All I can think is please push your glasses up your nose? As a 24/7 glasses wearer it makes me lol when people prop them on the ends of their nose.

CCEC7D14-1687-4D25-99E1-73D60174C476.png

who is this.......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Going through her stories at 10pm was the worst idea.... I'm so enraged I won't be able to sleep for ages! All I can think is please push your glasses up your nose? As a 24/7 glasses wearer it makes me lol when people prop them on the ends of their nose.

View attachment 282216

who is this.......
Well, none of us here, that's for sure 🤣

Also the story where she posted info about shreddy and "not a beg but like the post if you want more" like what? If people like it they will click like, jesus and if not then tough. How is that "not being a beg"

Reactions: 10
Hi just here to rant about the Bentley. Such a ridiculously expensive car, particularly for something so vile. It’s so ugly. At least buy something that looks nice? And she’s such a fake lefty. Imagine ANYONE who votes labour buying a Bentley. What a moron.

Reactions: 24
472 followers lost today, quite a lot tbf considering it was the shreddy launch

Both shreddy and shreddy club also lost some today too
Think it was because of that awful University Challenge story. Think there will be a lot today too with all the Bentley talk

Reactions: 9

View attachment 282216

who is this.......
Must be EA Alexa
She’s trynna get a free ride for the gram

Reactions: 1
I really haven’t bothered watching grace’s stories or even looking at her Instagram for over a year... her stories have just started showing for me again and I’m completely bemused.

I literally couldn’t care less what car she buys, just buy it and be done with it? Is this content? Is this interesting? What a vacuous specimen.

Reactions: 11
Grim that Grace categorises her followers as demanding and annoying and not worth talking to, but spams them with stories about getting a luxury car in the hope that she’ll get some arse-kiss messages.

I do not know how they can so constantly try to maintain a dialogue with someone that is only ever interested in what they have to say if it’s a (usually undeserved) shower of OTT praise.

Reactions: 30
Well, none of us here, that's for sure 🤣

Also the story where she posted info about shreddy and "not a beg but like the post if you want more" like what? If people like it they will click like, jesus and if not then tough. How is that "not being a beg"
I thought she was above influencers and she wasn’t one? Why does she care about how many likes she gets?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.