Grace Beverley #5 no mask on your face, you big disGRACE, spreading C-19 all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2020 is truly a revolutionary year for unexpected things like wow she actually took that ring off her hand

The word of this week is plod apparently
god
i hate that use of plod... can we staart a bet of which world will be next week by week :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Look at the difference between Kate and how she runs Lazulilabel and Grace and Tala.
So much more transparent than grace. Grace will say she didn’t pay herself a wage in the first year, so That people will think she’s working completely free. That doesn’t include her taking her earnings from the profit. Many business owners don’t pay themselves a set wage because their wage basically is the profit. Just grace being shady with her wording as usual to make herself out to be someone she’s not

Reactions: 13
So much more transparent than grace. Grace will say she didn’t pay herself a wage in the first year, so That people will think she’s working completely free. That doesn’t include her taking her earnings from the profit. Many business owners don’t pay themselves a set wage because their wage basically is the profit. Just grace being shady with her wording as usual to make herself out to be someone she’s not
I'm so curious to see what the "competitive" wage her staff get is

Reactions: 2
I'm so curious to see what the "competitive" wage her staff get is
Someone told me this on ceo of woke, 21k in London is rough. Its less than what I got working for the NHS on the second lowest band of pay that they have.
93FBB390-4AA0-4678-B05B-A16E5C5105D2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Someone told me this on ceo of woke, 21k in London is rough. Its less than what I got working for the NHS on the second lowest band of pay that they have. View attachment 239563
For a MANAGER. Damn. Yet grace spent millions on her house and buys designer all the time when she could be using more of the profit for paying her workers and creating better products.

Reactions: 15
For a MANAGER. Damn. Yet grace spent millions on her house and buys designer all the time when she could be using more of the profit for paying her workers and creating better products.
I know wtf, its less than minimum wage

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What else do we expect? She aims to be a Forbes certified billionaire. This is what they do. All her ethics are just clear lies at this point.

Reactions: 17
She will say she doesn't pay herself a wage or pays herself a very low wage. Directors often pay themselves a low wage to stay under their personal allowance and pay themselves more in dividends as they get away with paying less tax that way

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know wtf, its less than minimum wage
i was paid more than this when I worked in a charity that had literally only 3 employees!

What else do we expect? She aims to be a Forbes certified billionaire. This is what they do. All her ethics are just clear lies at this point.
exactly, allegedly left wing but takes total advantage of her workers, disgusting but unsurprising

She will say she doesn't pay herself a wage or pays herself a very low wage. Directors often pay themselves a low wage to stay under their personal allowance and pay themselves more in dividends as they get away with paying less tax that way
and if she was on such a low wage how is she buying herself all these expensive but tacky clothes/jewellwery?!

Reactions: 6
Ahaha amazing literally not looked at this gals Instagram in like a month and go to see what she’s up to now to find I’m blocked, like what 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.