Grace Beverley #5 no mask on your face, you big disGRACE, spreading C-19 all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20200909_161105.jpg

The absolute HYPOCRISY of Flora setting up the buy me a coffee thing because she doesn't get any financial recognition for how much effort she puts into writing blog posts, to then say she hates pay walls

Reactions: 33
New laws in the UK mean that a max of 6 people are allowed to gather together as a group in pubs, restaurants, etc. This was technically the guidance before - but there was an exception saying that up to 30 people could gather for community events, weddings and funerals and this was being abused by people like Montana who wanted to throw a big birthday bash for herself.

I wonder if Grace has any self awareness/self reflection and thinks 'oh tit, I was one of those people gathering in a huge group last week, probably shouldn't have done that', but I doubt it. I'm just hoping that now there's no room for misinterpretation of the law, that influencers will be under more scrutiny and they'll find it harder to get a venue to host their large groups.

Reactions: 19
New laws in the UK mean that a max of 6 people are allowed to gather together as a group in pubs, restaurants, etc. This was technically the guidance before - but there was an exception saying that up to 30 people could gather for community events, weddings and funerals and this was being abused by people like Montana who wanted to throw a big birthday bash for herself.

I wonder if Grace has any self awareness/self reflection and thinks 'oh tit, I was one of those people gathering in a huge group last week, probably shouldn't have done that', but I doubt it. I'm just hoping that now there's no room for misinterpretation of the law, that influencers will be under more scrutiny and they'll find it harder to get a venue to host their large groups.
no, as she never takes criticism at all. ugh it makes me so angry

Reactions: 8
dying to know what BS she spat in that webinar. i hope people didn’t have to pay for it?

Reactions: 2
It’s just so funny how full of tit she is. During her first holiday family visit she said it was only because she was visiting her mum and Montana only came because she was moving into her house so it made sense (???) and then was photographed at a beach club and dancing on tables and willingly shared the photos from the daily mail that she claims to hate. she also argued this so hard on Twitter that it was okay BECAUSE it was a family holiday and OBVIOUSLY she was going to quarantine until she got tested.

then she goes on another holiday which actually was a holiday so defeats the point of her arguing with people on twitter that she wouldn’t go on a holiday because she knows it’s unsafe to travel. it also defeats the point of her treating people like idiots saying obviously I would never put anyone at risk I’m going to get tested, but comes straight off the plane and goes out to a massive party. What’s her excuse this time, she has express delivery on a test??

but I must have observed wrong because she can’t be caught out obviously x

Reactions: 32
I hate young influencers because they're giving the rest of us a bad look - we're consistently being blamed for second waves and second lockdowns etc but the majority of us have actually sacrificed so much (I'm still not over losing my graduation) to try our best and influencers my age acting this recklessly and flaunting it everywhere is just giving US the bad name when actually, so many middle to old-age people in the UK are the ones who don't give a crap about masks/social distancing. Lockdown was one of the worst periods of my life, I had to finish my degree, my mental health plummeted and I had major fall-outs with my best friends, and the fact everyone is blaming US for another lockdown hurts so much, and it's like influencers just don't even care

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she have to get her boobs out at every opportunity, even when it’s completely unflattering like people are gonna forget she has them
Literally tuck it in!!! Especially if your working out, having your boob slipping out the side of your top is just bloody ridiculous
You’re not selling your tala tops or putting them in a good light if they are that impractical and unflattering

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Why does she have to get her boobs out at every opportunity, even when it’s completely unflattering like people are gonna forget she has them
Literally tuck it in!!! Especially if your working out, having your boob slipping out the side of your top is just bloody ridiculous
You’re not selling your tala tops or putting them in a good light if they are that impractical and unflattering
wtf that's so weird why would anyone do that

Reactions: 5
montana and grace were literally made for each other because they’re both so painfully bleeping boring. Couldn’t make it 2 mins into that vlog, dead
Both just live for partying. Most boring types of people imo.

Reactions: 5
That ring needs to go in the bin 🤮
The designer of that must have been taking the piss and seeing how much crap they would manage to sell to tacky rich people, it is so emperors new clothes (as is the majority of her wardrobe imo)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That ring looks like something you’d find on the hand of a short, bald, leathery fat old man who thinks he’s a gangster. I’m thinking the Dad from Matilda here. Weird choice for a young woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.