Grace Beverley #5 no mask on your face, you big disGRACE, spreading C-19 all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yes. With the health issues she was going on about she should be shielding I think, unless they weren't as bad as she made them out to be
Ok this rang so many bells for me because although she doesn’t really talk about it these days she definitely used to talk a lot about her asthma a lot, e.g. how it affected her ability to exercise, even causing her to struggle to breathe at night.

I snooped around the old GG threads and found this YT comment - according to her she has half lung capacity?! Like if that’s the case, Jesus, maybe it’s time to chill with the partying around London and holidaying and take some precautions. I thought for a moment that maybe her not wearing a mask is due to her asthma (some people with bad asthma have an exemption), but considering she seems to have no problem wearing one on the tube or on flights it clearly isn’t an issue so doesn’t explain why she wouldn’t wear one in a taxi.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ok this rang so many bells for me because although she doesn’t really talk about it these days she definitely used to talk a lot about her asthma a lot, e.g. how it affected her ability to exercise, even causing her to struggle to breathe at night.

I snooped around the old GG threads and found this YT comment - according to her she has half lung capacity?! Like if that’s the case, Jesus, maybe it’s time to chill with the partying around London and holidaying and take some precautions. I thought for a moment that maybe her not wearing a mask is due to her asthma (some people with bad asthma have an exemption), but considering she seems to have no problem wearing one on the tube or on flights it clearly isn’t an issue so doesn’t explain why she wouldn’t wear one in a taxi.
Yeah that sounds like covid would be extremely dangerous for her...

Reactions: 8
It does signal a possible return to (maybe not a complete lockdown depending on what happens) restrictions indicating a re-increase in numbers that were repressed by the previous lockdown before.
Definitely but although on the surface the case increase looks drastic, comparing case numbers now to case numbers back in April isn’t the best measure. The actual case number back then was likely 2/5/10 times the recorded amount because of bad testing capacity. Meaning we’re picking up more cases now. Also if we go back into national lockdown these influencers are partly to blame! Idiots.

I'm actually sick of all of these influencers rushing to go off on holiday, not socially distance, having big parties and gatherings, not socially distancing or wearing masks they're going to be the first to complain when the rules are tightened even further- Grace and everyone else are so detached from reality it's so unfair how everyone else has to suffer because of their stupid and reckless decisions but it's okay because at least boss babe Grace Beverley got to enjoy her holidays and "Mon's" birthday party while the rest of us were sensible and now have to face tighter restrictions again that are most likely only going to get worse
Now that there’s a new limit (max 6 people) she had better start following rules. But of course no one can catch her out 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thread idea: Natural tan? Nope that’s a sham. So busy “writing” her book that’s a scam.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS 😂😂😂😫 some real creative geniuses on here!

another idea or two;

desperate to be a good billionaire but won’t wear a face covering anywhere x

won’t wear a mask on any occasion, it’s fine i don’t need validation just too busy doing “scaling” equations

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure some of you saw this but a month ago in early August I saw that France, Spain, and Germany saw their highest daily increases and they said it was bc of people coming back from holidays. I know many many many people are to be blamed for this but the first people I was thinking about were influencers yes including Grace who heavily contributed to this. Also I'm sorry but this is just evidence of no...just because laws say you can go out and around doesn't mean you should because look where countries are returning to now.
View attachment 237388
Look at Greece's change! It's the influencer influenza

1599645081585.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 237478What is she gonna do? Talk about affirmations and checklists?
Not being funny but this is well boring? For the last month, since the shreddy scandal, the ONLY things shes posted on her stories is just pics of her laptop with a screen full of text from her book, or planning meetings. Who wants to go on insta stories and see work stuff? Especially all the finance crap she keeps posting with half of the screen censored out, like why even bother posting it. So many people followed her to see workouts and gym content (and ofc tits and ass), the boss babe stuff that she moved onto was ok, but this stuff is just beyond dull and shes really not producing any fun visual content at all at this point.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion-
Left wing (of a plane), being a nuanced vegan again, fake tan she’s attempting to disclaim, think piece = a migraine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion!

Affirmations, projects and tasks, new book on how to achieve my deflated orange ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Woke up at night to see that the UK is going back down into lockdown. But it’s okay because grace was able to go to her two trips to Europe, resorts, beaches, clubs, cram herself into a taxi with her mates multiple times and go to monmon’s crowded bday do. and have everyone back in the office. We sacrificed it ALL for you babes xx

also a £100 fine wouldn’t dent her pocket, let alone her sense of shame lol.
£10 bet that in the next week or so she’ll go on holiday for a few weeks so she can see mon mon and party.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not being funny but this is well boring? For the last month, since the shreddy scandal, the ONLY things shes posted on her stories is just pics of her laptop with a screen full of text from her book, or planning meetings. Who wants to go on insta stories and see work stuff? Especially all the finance crap she keeps posting with half of the screen censored out, like why even bother posting it. So many people followed her to see workouts and gym content (and ofc tits and ass), the boss babe stuff that she moved onto was ok, but this stuff is just beyond dull and shes really not producing any fun visual content at all at this point.
Agreed, they don’t actually provide anything useful to anyone it’s just for validation to pretend she’s super busy so people praise her. I don’t know if you guys have this at work but when we’d have super busy periods staying in the office past midnight and people would post a scribbled out picture of their laptop screen to prove their still working to glorify unhealthy work hours. It’s all for show and praise from others that you work so hard but actually serves no purpose or entertainment.

also if you’re really working that hard you’re exhausted, the last thing I could be bothered to do is post it to my Instagram story just want to get the work done and go - there’s nothing glamorous or impressive about unhealthy working hours.

Reactions: 24
Very seriously speaking, she doesn’t even post or say anything useful or educative. It’s al language that’s complicated to make it look like she’s intelligent when it really means nothing or it’s the mindless same things over and over again.

Just watched Montana’s vlog of their trip in Greece and her and Grace were in taxis and clubbing without a mask the entire time

Also pretty sure Grace definitely isn’t vegan anymore. Montana kept saying they were going out to fish restaurants for dinner, and even though there wasn’t any direct shots of grace’s food I thought it looked like she was sharing a fish wish the other girl on the trip in this clip 😂 it’s not too clear though so I might be wrong
F57A7A47-D84B-4A19-925E-918DB114E866.jpeg
7080F174-CA32-4876-AE73-73D3F793B723.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It's just such an awful book title!!!!!! Makes me think of that scene from Shrek. https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/81743cbe-78c5-4306-b82d-acb0c16683f0
There are multiple books out there about reducing working times to increase productivity/income with decent titles.

Agreed, they don’t actually provide anything useful to anyone it’s just for validation to pretend she’s super busy so people praise her. I don’t know if you guys have this at work but when we’d have super busy periods staying in the office past midnight and people would post a scribbled out picture of their laptop screen to prove their still working to glorify unhealthy work hours. It’s all for show and praise from others that you work so hard but actually serves no purpose or entertainment.

also if you’re really working that hard you’re exhausted, the last thing I could be bothered to do is post it to my Instagram story just want to get the work done and go - there’s nothing glamorous or impressive about unhealthy working hours.
Also, is it a way to be flaunting your earnings? Does that really need to be done in this current climate, we're heading for a global recession, people are struggling. Be proud of earning, of course, we all should !! Not many business people show charts like that. In past jobs I would have been fired if I even showed an inch of the computer screen with figures on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
100% she won't follow the new restrictions, we'll soon see a story about her out somewhere with a huge group, not distancing or in masks, and when people call her out she will either delete the post or accuse people of jealousy and her stans will defend her because god knows why

Reactions: 9
montana and grace were literally made for each other because they’re both so painfully bleeping boring. Couldn’t make it 2 mins into that vlog, dead

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.