Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO over this crap. Influencer after influencer going on multiple holidays abroad this summer. Why can’t people just accept that this is the ONE year that maybe it’s not a good idea to holiday abroad.

Also agree with the earlier poster.. I have never known a CEO to take this many holidays. She is a total joke.
But cue her minions telling her how much she deserves it, as she works so hard etc etc. What a load of crap.
Yeah it's not like influencers have such a hard life that they'd need a holiday all the time, all they do is take pics of their assess and work on their merch or whatever. Sooo stressful, better take a month off after all that work. Sick of this tit

Reactions: 24
She definitely doesn't 'deserve' to go on holiday (again) during a pandemic just because she's written a book and has been working sooo hard, the NHS or retail staff who have worked through the whole pandemic risking their lives deserve a holiday and there are literally thousands of people who deserve a holiday more than she does when she's just come back from one lol I can't believe the entitlement, staying in the UK for one summer is not the worst thing in the world there will be other opportunities to go abroad why does it have to be now, influencers are acting like the fact they've had to stay inside all summer (when their jobs mainly require them to work from home anyway?) has been soooo hard on them and they deserve time off like we haven't all been going through the same thing and most people have been working through it or have lost their jobs and are struggling so a holiday is definitely not an option even if they wanted one, lol so detached from reality

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m happy she’s advertising wearing a mask this time...I don’t understand that thing about gratitude though, it’s like she’s trying to redeem her reputation but that’s not what people are mad at her for...

Do we know how many weeks of holiday she’s had this year?

Reactions: 3
Calm down guys, she's just going to visit her mom, sorry typo Mon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She definitely doesn't 'deserve' to go on holiday (again) during a pandemic just because she's written a book and has been working sooo hard, the NHS or retail staff who have worked through the whole pandemic risking their lives deserve a holiday and there are literally thousands of people who deserve a holiday more than she does when she's just come back from one lol I can't believe the entitlement, staying in the UK for one summer is not the worst thing in the world there will be other opportunities to go abroad why does it have to be now, influencers are acting like the fact they've had to stay inside all summer (when their jobs mainly require them to work from home anyway?) has been soooo hard on them and they deserve time off like we haven't all been going through the same thing and most people have been working through it or have lost their jobs and are struggling so a holiday is definitely not an option even if they wanted one, lol so detached from reality
Like especially when we’ve had good weather in the UK. London has been 30+ degrees a lot this summer. She’s got a hot tub. Like basically a staycation

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200820-121247.png

What is this absolute bollocks. Grace, why don't you channel some not ripped leggings and expand your focus beyond ripping people off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe the pandemic is over thanks for the info Grace!!!! amazing!!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 217496

What is this absolute bollocks. Grace, why don't you channel some not ripped leggings and expand your focus beyond ripping people off
The irony of this list being titled 'Action Points', without offering anything which is actually actionable. This encapsulates everything I hate about the corporate world - all talk and no substance.

Reactions: 28
The irony of this list being titled 'Action Points', without offering anything which is actually actionable. This encapsulates everything I hate about the corporate world - all talk and no substance.
Exactly!! Just buzzwords. Her next story is every worse, its just made up big sounding words??? Hopefully "design resolution" means fixing the tit design of her products 😂 but wtf "decolonisation" "creating intimacy" "tech-celleration"? Wot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely doesn't 'deserve' to go on holiday (again) during a pandemic just because she's written a book and has been working sooo hard
agree with everything u said. thing is tho she hasn’t even written the fucker yet so not sure what she’s deserving of a break from?! being a full time twit maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if she’s with Montana, grace is in the same hotel/place Molly mae, Maura etc from love island were last week

Reactions: 2
yeah Abaton Island hotel in crete...v expensive. but i'm sure she's doing her bit and helping out locally by paying *sarcasm*

Reactions: 5
Don’t know much about Montana so read an article and now it’s allll making sense how they’re friends. Sorry but who says that in a pre love island interview

Also hate how people equate posh and being brought up well. Can you not be brought up well if you’re not posh lmao

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Don’t know much about Montana so read an article and now it’s allll making sense how they’re friends. Sorry but who says that in a pre love island interview

Also hate how people equate posh and being brought up well. Can you not be brought up well if you’re not posh lmao
Haha yeah that just means they lived a comfortable life and didn't have to worry about money

Reactions: 2
Mon and grace are back together again what a surprise. Check Montana’s most recent insta story
Their moving in process is soo difficult can’t believe they were FORCED to go via France and Greece!! Grace somehow made herself into a bigger mug now after arguing so hard on Twitter about her previous holiday not being a holiday because holidays rn are bad

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can we all please not forget that it’s mid WEEK. What person who WORKS (let alone CEO) goes on holiday mid week less than a month after getting back from another holiday? It’s a joke how much she’s living it up. Someone here asked before how many weeks of holiday she’s had this year but I’m not sure, did she go anywhere in Jan/Feb/March?

Reactions: 29
Can we all please not forget that it’s mid WEEK. What person who WORKS (let alone CEO) goes on holiday mid week less than a month after getting back from another holiday? It’s a joke how much she’s living it up. Someone here asked before how many weeks of holiday she’s had this year but I’m not sure, did she go anywhere in Jan/Feb/March?
Porto and Dubai looking at her instagram photos (the ones she didn't delete anyway)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.