Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Tala x Depop drop is a shambles yet again. Was meant to go live at 10, dropped a few items then said the rest at 12pm - they’ve added three items including this
They’ve also not even shown the damage to so many of the items!! Just keep saying ‘light dirt marks, hardly visible’. I do think people should be able to judge for themselves what marks they’re happy with (even though the minions will be buying them up regardless).

Reactions: 5
Looks like the Tala x Depop drop is a shambles yet again. Was meant to go live at 10, dropped a few items then said the rest at 12pm - they’ve added three items including this
Awww someone lucky could've got these matching leggings to that top from last time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused, is she still pretending to be vegan or no? Because that’s some damn good plant based fish in the red roll!
0CA6C82C-5BF3-42B6-9BA5-C5B3B16867AF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If this is a sponsored trip, which it looks like it is given the amount of Love Islanders going there, it’s a different level of bad. Imagine advertising a free or even paid-for holiday during a global pandemic 😳

Classy Grace exploiting the “you’re not obligated to accept returns of products the customer knew were faulty” loophole. Customer buys item accepting small stains, item rips, and ta-ra (tala)!!! No refund allowed babe 🦋

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’m confused, is she still pretending to be vegan or no? Because that’s some damn good plant based fish in the red roll!
View attachment 218547
The thing is if anyone actually does expose her she’ll play the victim (because white middle class blonde millionaire vegan girls are definitely the victim in this world) and say that she’s under so much pressure to be vegan. No one forced her to, in fact she drew in a lot of her following from being vegan and environmentally friendly. She knows she’ll lose that following and can no longer exploit the niche her brands are in if she herself doesn’t fit into the branding (which she already doesn’t but she won’t admit it)

Reactions: 13
The thing is if anyone actually does expose her she’ll play the victim (because white middle class blonde millionaire vegan girls are definitely the victim in this world) and say that she’s under so much pressure to be vegan. No one forced her to, in fact she drew in a lot of her following from being vegan and environmentally friendly. She knows she’ll lose that following and can no longer exploit the niche her brands are in if she herself doesn’t fit into the branding (which she already doesn’t but she won’t admit it)
I bet she’s not vegan anymore in the same way that she’s not “fitness” anymore either. All a cynical marketing ploy

Reactions: 15
Remember when she went on national TV to talk about plant based diet as an "expert" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok I did some digging 🤓 and the restaurant only has one vegan sushi on their menu, the rest r all fish. I’m vegan & I know it’s deffo not for everyone, she doesn’t have to be if she doesn’t want to but it’s not being transparent about it that annoys me & continuing to sell herself as an eco warrior, animal loving gal because that’s what the whole ethos of tala is & she has to match that

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone please kindly screenshot the Tala Depop sale because I cannot access depop at all and I’m curious 😔

Ok I did some digging 🤓 and the restaurant only has one vegan sushi on their menu, the rest r all fish. I’m vegan & I know it’s deffo not for everyone, she doesn’t have to be if she doesn’t want to but it’s not being transparent about it that annoys me & continuing to sell herself as an eco warrior, animal loving gal because that’s what the whole ethos of tala is & she has to match that
also, i’m sure she’ll just say the non-vegan sushi was for montana

Reactions: 4
Who tf is buying DIRTY SOCKS and ASS stained shorts 🤣🤣🤣

The socks have really got to me - surely just give them to your models on the day?
Oh my, this is both ridiculous from the people who are buying these and Tala for even trying to sell this crap 🙄

How much did these sell for?

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget the Prada and Balenciaga trainers. She also has a Louis Vuitton hold-all, seen in a recent story from Cannes and Louboutin heels - I saw the box when she kept filming her wardrobe organisation thing earlier this year. Pretty sure they were the glittery shoes she wore on her birthday last year
Cute Fendi bag :) I still can’t believe she actually said she never treats herself. That’s a flat out lie? The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

AC8F5051-86F0-44DB-BD5C-D4E831AECCCB.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.