Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she collecting plastic water bottles to sow those shite leggings herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
IT IS SO IRRITATING!!!! Can people stay home ONE bleeping SUMMER out of their entire lives??????? Oh but go on Grace you deserve this time off since you are now an author. You definitely deserve this milestone, despite the fact that you got this deal 1000% times easier than so many aspiring authors that don't have the luxury of a 9-way auction based on the $$$$ publishers see when they look at you and your blind following. No but sure, enjoy
I agree, esp influencers are being so gross insane rn acting like they're absolutely entitled to vacation when countries are going back to lockdown again / experiencing another wave. Like they've made such sacrifices to be allowed to do these things during a pandemic when the whole world has all made sacrifices. And we are absolutely going to keep making sacrifices as long as people don't sit still.

She definitely doesn't 'deserve' to go on holiday (again) during a pandemic just because she's written a book
In fact she believes she deserves to go on holiday bc of a book that hasn't been written yet LOL

Reactions: 6
I feel so goddamn sorry for that dog, the amount she’s going on holiday it is NOT fair for a dog with that amount of supposed separation anxiety

Reactions: 28
she’s so selfish and narcissistic it’s honestly hard to even hate-watch at this point

Reactions: 14
Considering all these launches are planned 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE, so weird that grace can’t plan her holidays around them 🤷‍♀️
swear every holiday this year has coincided with a launch

like I’m not a ceo, but I have to plan my holidays around work, weird thatsomeone so involved doesn’t

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Honestly I have to laugh at how she flies to Croatia and on the same day UK travellers get told they have to quarantine for 14 days in return - wonder if she’ll actually stick to it...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I have to laugh at how she flies to Croatia and on the same day UK travellers get told they have to quarantine for 14 days in return - wonder if she’ll actually stick to it...
I think she’s in Greece sadly, but wouldn’t be surprised if that got added to the list soon too

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, have not been SO ANGRY at a crappy influencer in ages. The sheer AUDACITY of her to build her brand off fast fashion hauls (and the occasional workouts), to then sell 'eco' gymwear yet continue to travel by plane multiple times a year - and in the middle of a PANDEMIC??? I truly cannot with her audacity. No wonder the only people who hang out with her have something to gain from it now. She must be insufferable.

Reactions: 23
I think she’s in Greece sadly, but wouldn’t be surprised if that got added to the list soon too
Oh damn you’re right - don’t know how I got it mixed up with Croatia haha.
But I agree, it’ll be there soon. It’s almost the only place that isn’t

Reactions: 1
Oh damn you’re right - don’t know how I got it mixed up with Croatia haha.
But I agree, it’ll be there soon. It’s almost the only place that isn’t
Sooo many influencers are going there too. Although eco queen grace would probably charter a private jet to take her home before the quarantine deadline if it happened

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she has a “job” that allows her to travel, during a pandemic where she may need to quarantine on return, or the dates will need to change OR if she contracts COVID she will still get paid. OK. But, do her staff, packed into offices with no social distancing or masks get afforded the same flexibility and benefits if they decide to travel? That’s what I’d like to know.

Reactions: 11
I really hope the ‘air bridges’ from Greece are cut off ASAP. So many ‘influencers’ seem to be over there at the moment acting like we’re not in a pandemic still.

Honestly, Grace is a piece of trash and it baffles me that she still has a platform.

She’s such a rotten individual.

Reactions: 22
She definitely doesn't 'deserve' to go on holiday (again) during a pandemic just because she's written a book and has been working sooo hard, the NHS or retail staff who have worked through the whole pandemic risking their lives deserve a holiday and there are literally thousands of people who deserve a holiday more than she does when she's just come back from one lol I can't believe the entitlement, staying in the UK for one summer is not the worst thing in the world there will be other opportunities to go abroad why does it have to be now, influencers are acting like the fact they've had to stay inside all summer (when their jobs mainly require them to work from home anyway?) has been soooo hard on them and they deserve time off like we haven't all been going through the same thing and most people have been working through it or have lost their jobs and are struggling so a holiday is definitely not an option even if they wanted one, lol so detached from reality
Also she hasn’t even finished the book? Surely if she was really writing it 100% herself she’d be working on it now? This is just further evidence that it’s at most 50% her input imo

Reactions: 8
View attachment 217373

"ReStAtinG hOw LucKy & excItEd I Am to Be GoiNg awaAayy" duck off already, this statement doesn't make your travelling more acceptable
I don’t understand why she’s worded that as if she’s been passive in the situation, she has CHOSEN to go on a SECOND holiday in a pandemic. She’s booked it, planned it, I hesitate to say paid for it if it is in fact #gifted, but this was her active decision. It hasn’t just happened to her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.