Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post those dumb wedding dress TikTok’s cos I don’t have tik tok
Fingers crossed this works:

Love that the only person she seems to be able to get to come dress shopping with her is a marketing agency person. Also if she ends up on ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ I Will Laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbf some people do spend a lot on wedding dresses my friend spent £5k.

I prefer watching a podcast to listening if it's over 30 minutes

Reactions: 3
The only one that suits her is the last one that’s more bodycon but I don’t like any of those dresses. It’s sad to see how much filler and/or Botox she’s had as well!

Reactions: 12
I don't watch any of her content but her face in all the thumbnails of her podcast interviews is so irritating!

Reactions: 6
That comment she made about if the salesperson sells her a wedding dress she’ll sell her active wear :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
That comment she made about if the salesperson sells her a wedding dress she’ll sell her active wear :rolleyes:
I loved the salesperson’s face at that point. A very polite “lol okay sis” crossed with a smidge of “I don’t know who you are or what it is you do”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grace getting ready to DISRUPT the industry again with striped trousers that you can currently purchase anywhere. I simply can’t keep up with this girls creative flair and innovation 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Grace! Renting a big ass car, displaying an endless array of plastic cups, launching yet another product that is anything but innovative.
Watch her post about Earth Day today 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
IMG_7821.png
So confused by the band around her middle - is it tights she’s wearing underneath?? Or part of the corset???
---
IMG_7821.png
So confused by the band around her middle - is it tights she’s wearing underneath?? Or part of the corset???
Oh wait no it’s part of the FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR (PRE TAX) CORSET
IMG_7822.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok I’ll give her one thing, she must love this man because… yeah. Looking like how my dad dressed to go to work in the 90s.
She sooooo wants everyone to think he’s a heartthrob and it’s just not happening. She expected it after the proposal and shoved him down everyone’s throat until she realised her minions didn’t care lol, now she does it here and there

she thought it would be a (pre breakup) Sarah Ashcroft/Joe or Lydia Millen/Ali vibe where their fans are deffo invested in the guys’ looks and see them as couple goals

He dresses and looks like a man in his 40s and it’s probably why graces style is so bizarre as she’s tried to “mature” it overnight to match

Reactions: 20
How does she pull off such a chavvy vibe so impeccably every single time?! It's like noughties Katie Price is her style icon?!

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2891398So confused by the band around her middle - is it tights she’s wearing underneath?? Or part of the corset???
---

Oh wait no it’s part of the FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR (PRE TAX) CORSETView attachment 2891401
Why does this sound like a torture device? Just a casual metal boned corset for your sunshiney holiday 🫠

1713853369043.png

And don’t get me started on his outfit. I would say IDK why she’s gassing him up for a such an oversized Patrick Bateman on the weekend monstrosity but we all know she has zero style and taste.

Reactions: 14
Imagine seeing this from the Founder of the company your work for at a competitive salary AFTER she’s been OoO for 2 weeks, had her boyfriend flown in for half the trip, went to Disneyland, went on a designer shopping spree and flew back in business class.
So rude. So unprofessional.
IMG_0956.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Imagine seeing this from the Founder of the company your work for at a competitive salary AFTER she’s been OoO for 2 weeks, had her boyfriend flown in for half the trip, went to Disneyland, went on a designer shopping spree and flew back in business class.
So rude. So unprofessional.
View attachment 2892474
She seriously needs to give her head a wobble and stop trying so desperately hard to be relatable. She is far gone past the point of trying to masquerade as a normal person, nothing about her life is normal.

Sure, 99% of people would rather be on holiday than working, but YOU’RE THE CEO/FOUNDER. Why are you expecting your staff to put in 100% FOR YOUR BENEFIT if you’re going to so openly put out things like this? I absolutely cannot stand how she acts sooo hard done by having to ‘run’ her own company that makes her millions. If I was someone that worked for TALA and saw this I’d be absolutely raging, what a horrible horrible work culture.

It’s not funny, as you said it’s incredibly rude and seriously unprofessional. She needs to pick a lane and either be a businesswoman or a try-hard influencer. I really don’t know why she expects anyone to take her seriously in business when this is the stuff she says. She’s such a contradiction.

Reactions: 36